Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

f reg gtturbo - liverpool

i think the time has come to sell my car. ill attach some pictures later on. its standard looking, no rust showing. slight crease on the drivers door where someone has tried to get in. engine wise ive spent a few £££ if you want to know the spec ask me theres lot to put on if you want to know how much power it got last rolling road day it made 224 @ 18psi. nice tidy car. its got tax and mot till feb. also last mot only had 3 problems, a wheel bearing and two tiny spots of welding on the jacking points. since ive owned it its been living in a garage out the crappy weather. im open to offers but nothin silly i know you dont get back what you pay out for but no rush to sell. pm me or call me 07809414256 ste!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by dangerous dave; 20-10-2011 at 17:08.

Committee Member
    North West Regional Area Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: f reg gtturbo

Whats making u sell up mate. Your so close to completing it and am looking forward to.seeing what it produces next month

Post Thanks / Like

he wont sell, just pulling peoples plonkers..

just to confirm its a tidy looking shell.. i spotted it a while back as a potentially very very nice gtt

Post Thanks / Like

could you give me a ball park figure mate im interested

tks

Committee Member
    Post Thanks / Like

spoke to ste about this earlier and he is looking for anything around 3k

its a lovely 5 and has had thousands spent on the engine etc its a shame to see him selling it after doing so much to it

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d110rkjste View Post
    i think the time has come to sell my car. ill attach some pictures later on. its standard looking, no rust showing. slight crease on the drivers door where someone has tried to get in. engine wise ive spent a few £££ if you want to know the spec ask me theres lot to put on if you want to know how much power it got last rolling road day it made 224 @ 18psi. nice tidy car. its got tax and mot till feb. also last mot only had 3 problems, a wheel bearing and two tiny spots of welding on the jacking points. since ive owned it its been living in a garage out the crappy weather. im open to offers but nothin silly i know you dont get back what you pay out for but no rush to sell. pm me or call me 07809414256 ste!

Sith the standard engine back in I'm looking at 2k then I'm breaking the engine that's in now. With the big spec engine like Blunty said looking around 3,200

Committee Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sith the standard engine back in I'm looking at 2k then I'm breaking the engine that's in now. With the big spec engine like Blunty said looking around 3,200
    would be a shame to break that engine ste but you would prob make alot more doing it that way

Committee Member
    Post Thanks / Like

could do with sticking a few pics up of your car mate if you aint sure how to do it give me a shout via pm

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BluntyR5GTT View Post
    spoke to ste about this earlier and he is looking for anything around 3k

its a lovely 5 and has had thousands spent on the engine etc its a shame to see him selling it after doing so much to it
    might break the car if theirs any interest. only will be doing this at the end of the month though. but if their is interest any please message me with what your after.

some of the engine parts

gt28r turbo less than 2000 miles
    forged bottom end with steel liners same as turbo nearly brand new
    many more uprated head, exhaust parts, hoses, fmic the lot. im at the rr day next week if anyone wants a look at what i have

Post Thanks / Like

personally think your making a big mistake breaking /selling this car dude.. better off investing a bit of wonga with one of the smart guys on here to get that fueling all set and any issues ironed out dude as you have everything for some serious RELIABLE power and its a shame to give up now.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djinuk View Post
    personally think your making a big mistake breaking /selling this car dude.. better off investing a bit of wonga with one of the smart guys on here to get that fueling all set and any issues ironed out dude as you have everything for some serious RELIABLE power and its a shame to give up now.
    im not selling because of the fueling, i just cannot be bothered paying for the garage , insurance, tax, all the cost for not using it. ive drove it no more than 10 times this year. been a hard decision like but paying for a car to sit there is doing my head in now.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

can you edit your first post to clear up the price..