Post Thanks / Like

VW Polo gti, silver, Reading, £2600 ono

The time has come to sell my VW polo gti, which I've owned since April 2008. Since I've owned it, it has wanted for nothing. It will easily do 35-40 mpg if driven sensibly. The list of things that had been done to it since I've owned it include:

• refurbed gearbox and new clucth in april 2009 at 64,000 mile
    • wheels refurbed by pristine wheels at a cost of £320
    • lowered on v-maxx coilovers
    • serviced regually by myself using mobile 1 oil every time
    • EBC disc and Green stuff pads on the front, but the pads will be changed before the sale as they are pretty poor

The spec includes:

• climate control
    • 6 disc cd changer
    • xenon headlights
    • pas
    • electric windows
    • heated door mirrors
    • factory fitted alarm/immobiliser
    • and a cup holder

The current mileage is at 84.5k, but as I'm still using the car every day this is going to increase by roughly 200miles a week. It will come fully valeted inside and out, has a years mot and tax until the end of Jan 2012. I will also be putting a new set of front pads on it next week. It currently has goodyear eagle F1's all round, which all have around 5mm of tread left.

As its a 10 year old car, the bodywork does have some car park dents, the rear bumper does have a small scrape on the drivers side, which was there when I bought it, I just never got round to getting it sorted as it didn't really bother me that much. The Cambelt was done at 52K, just before I bought it, and could probably do with changing in the next couple of months to be on the safe side.

I'm after £2600 ono, or possibly px with a clio 182.

I'll post some pictures up now, and add some better ones over the next couple of days, Any questions about the car just send me a pm.

Jamie.

Last edited by jamie_8; 24-09-2011 at 21:48.