Honorary Member Bruce - BHPerformance's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Saab 9-3 Convertible Blue T Reg 1999 £1595

I am selling this car for my mother who is no longer able to enjoy the car as it should be so has decided to let someone else have the pleasure of driving this excellent car.
    The car has fully working electric roof which takes about 20 seconds to fully open and close which I am told is spot on like new.
    Hood is in good condition with no rips or wear and seals fully.
    All windows lower and raise on one button for the full open top experience.
    Leather seats have some wear lines but no rips or splits.
    Turbocharged engine is very strong with new turbo a couple of years ago so no smoking etc.
    Good tyres and mechanicals.
    Air con is powerfull for when the roof is up.
    Taxed till end of November 2011 and MOT till end December 2011.
    Service history included and V5 present.
    Regularly cleaned and hoovered including hood treatment.
    Car is advertised elseware so I reserve the right to remove it at any time.
    Any inspection welcome and test drives possible if proof of insurance is shown.
    Now for the bad bits.
    There are a couple of marks on the bodywork as shown in the pics. However this is a T reg car so not bad for its age.
    The digital display for the radio etc is a bit dodgy with some bits of the letters missing. This is a very common fault on these cars and is repairable.

I require a deposit of £100 via paypal to secure sale unless previously arranged otherwise with me.
    Car is located in Frome, Somerset but can be collected from Warminster, Wiltshire or Tidworth, Hampshire if better suited to the buyer.
    Attached Images Attached Images