Post Thanks / Like

Any one near 5teve L thats going to WRS?!

HUUUUGE favour to ask.

Steve aka '5teve L' has selflessly offered an ECU for me to try on my Clio to help troubleshoot why it wont start but sadly isnt going to WRS this weekend. Im in Glasgow so only chance to see people is this weekend when we come down.

Anyone near thats going to WRS that's willing to meet him and pick it up for me? Dont know exactly where he is but he is the South East Area rep

Im going crazy with this car and struggling to source a known wroking ECU to test so it would help SOOO much. Might even throw in a few beers at the weekend

Cheeers.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any one near 5teve L thats going to WRS?!

I'm in Sussex, I can post it to you if it's easier Mike, like I say it's off a phase 1 R19 16v so not sure if it will work, it did work on my car & James' car but they are/were conversions.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any one near 5teve L thats going to WRS?!

Quote Originally Posted by 5teve L View Post
    I'm in Sussex, I can post it to you if it's easier Mike, like I say it's off a phase 1 R19 16v so not sure if it will work, it did work on my car & James' car but they are/were conversions.
    Nice one Steve. Well Ill leave this up over the next day and if no one gets back to me then it would be much appreciated if I could borrow it. It goes without saying Ill pay for all postage charges back and forth.

We'll see how things develop before the weekend. Either way it likes like I wont be coming to WRS in a Renault