Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon Chaps

First post!

Thought I'd best pop in and say hi. No idea what to say in these things really, currently own a Tungy 5 with Graphite Grey door and I'm from the Isle of Man. Been into cars all my life, mostly old Ford metal and this is my first turbo car that I've owned....so far so good.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Afternoon Chaps

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    First post!

Thought I'd best pop in and say hi. No idea what to say in these things really, currently own a Tungy 5 with Graphite Grey door and I'm from the Isle of Man. Been into cars all my life, mostly old Ford metal and this is my first turbo car that I've owned....so far so good.
    Welcome to the site, you won't go far wrong on here if you need any advice, just fire a post up, we don't all bite (but do try the search functions as well )

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club Lee

Here are some threads that might be of use to you as a new member fella

In the thread below you'll find a link where you can jot yourself down on the map and see who's near you although the members list is saying there are only 3 of you on the Isle Of Man

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/memberlist.php?do=getall (members list - on the right hand side of this page you'll see "search members" click it and you'll see a search by location drop box. Go to Isle Of Man

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=22189 (members map)

Welcome to the club mate

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers, pointer added to the map. I know one of the other two from over here (Mighty Manx) as that's who I bought my car from. I'm pretty sure I've come across the other lad from down south of the Island as someone in a Raider overtook me while I was out testing a 172 a few months back.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Afternoon Chaps

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers, pointer added to the map. I know one of the other two from over here (Mighty Manx) as that's who I bought my car from. I'm pretty sure I've come across the other lad from down south of the Island as someone in a Raider overtook me while I was out testing a 172 a few months back.
    Excellent! Next time you see that Raider chase him down! (in a safe way of course)

If he's not already a member get him on board!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like

howdy yer ive spoke to the fella who owns the raider on the isle of man i spoke to him 4 ages at dominos pizza really nice fella he got his raider from the uk use to belong to this club