Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Rolling road results

First post!

Hi all,

Just had my car on the rollers to check power. Making 180 hp at one bar boost,

any advice on the graph print out would be much appreciated as don't really know what I'm looking at!??? Want to get it to around 200, trying to get fueling sorted

(dotted line is a run with 1.5 main jet, 27mm venturi, 0.9 air corrector, standard other jets. Solid lines is a run with 1.4 main jet, 27mm venturi, 0.9 air corrector and 2nd stage drilled to 1.2mm)
    The rolling road guy couldn't advise
    Heeeeelp
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rolling road results

Quote Originally Posted by 1988cab View Post
    First post!

Hi all,

Just had my car on the rollers to check power. Making 180 hp at one bar boost,

any advice on the graph print out would be much appreciated as don't really know what I'm looking at!??? Want to get it to around 200, trying to get fueling sorted

(dotted line is a run with 1.5 main jet, 27mm venturi, 0.9 air corrector, standard other jets. Solid lines is a run with 1.4 main jet, 27mm venturi, 0.9 air corrector and 2nd stage drilled to 1.2mm)
    The rolling road guy couldn't advise
    Heeeeelp
    Am I reading this wrong?
    (I'm colour blind so bear with me)

It looks like you have got one massive turbo on there, or the venturi is too big or something You're not on full boost until 4500 and something taking that long to get upto speed should easily make 200bhp. That said, 1bar aint pushing things.

My advice?

Stick to the standard venturi and start again.

BTW, What turbo are you useing???

Non-member old skool turbo power's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

With you having a ebs there i wouldnt worry about the power and id just enjoy the std boostits still not bad imowith it being a standard as well it would be even better a rare car there mate

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TNT ANDY View Post
    Am I reading this wrong?
    (I'm colour blind so bear with me)

It looks like you have got one massive turbo on there, or the venturi is too big or something You're not on full boost until 4500 and something taking that long to get upto speed should easily make 200bhp. That said, 1bar aint pushing things.

My advice?

Stick to the standard venturi and start again.

BTW, What turbo are you useing???

Yeah it is well laggy its a garrett t25 t25 rollerbearing ar 48 i think (will check it)
    Standard venturi it is and start again me thinks, 200bhp will do nicely
    Cheers for the advice
    Last edited by 1988cab; 24-05-2011 at 13:45.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by old skool turbo power View Post
    With you having a ebs there i wouldnt worry about the power and id just enjoy the std boostits still not bad imowith it being a standard as well it would be even better a rare car there mate
    Hey old skool turbo power, yeah gettin very rare now! Was a rusty heap when i got it and hardly nothing original left on it different seats, carpet, lowered, big wheels exhaust etc etc so I thought what the hell leave it as it is and sort the engine for a bit more fun want to try an get original interior back in and maybe original colour back on as it needs a tidy again on bodywork