Post Thanks / Like

Clio Chassis leg / Mount Part no?

Can someone please check this part no. and see if its the same used on the clio 172/182 cars:

7751477752 Clio Mk2 Chassis leg Drivers side.

Matt

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clio Chassis leg / Mount Part no?

Comes up with: 77 51 700 914 or 77 51 715 968 depending on date of manufacture on my Dialogys. However my copy is quite old and doesnt cover the phase 2 clio mk2.

Is this for your 5-225?

If you only want it for the engine mount bracket then you could try and find an extra van in the scrapyard with the diesel engine.
    These all had a top engine mount and were basically a Renault 5 front end so the turrets are the same shape.
    Renault also haven't changed the bolt pattern so the clio 172 top mount bolts straight too it, I expect the 225 mount also will.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Comes up with: 77 51 700 914 or 77 51 715 968 depending on date of manufacture on my Dialogys. However my copy is quite old and doesnt cover the phase 2 clio mk2.

Is this for your 5-225?

If you only want it for the engine mount bracket then you could try and find an extra van in the scrapyard with the diesel engine.
    These all had a top engine mount and were basically a Renault 5 front end so the turrets are the same shape.
    Renault also haven't changed the bolt pattern so the clio 172 top mount bolts straight too it, I expect the 225 mount also will.
    Cheers Lewis, yes indeed i need it for the mounting plate. I will be using a clio 172 mount.

It sounds like they could all be the same then with maybe a few different bolt hole options for the various mounts out there?

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Which bit are you after mat? I have the bit that bolts onto the box and probably the bit that bolts to the chassis leg... (up in the loft )