Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another C1J Advice Gents please

Quote Originally Posted by Adam 005 View Post
    On engines i have built in the past i have used a product called wellseal (http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/prod...washer.html)on the liner seal as was reccommended to me by an engine builder.I have never had one leak yet.That said on my current engine i put the seals in dry and have had no problems.In my mind it all comes down to the preparation of the block.i spend a long time cleaning the liner seat.Also i have seen liner seals lip up when someone has turned the line once fitted to line up the flats on liners before fitting head.
    Cheers fella your a gent for the info
    My plan atmo is to check over old block from my original engine an go from there....
    But like u for me Clenlyness is next to Godlyness an as u say its all in the prep...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5 turbo View Post
    Cheers fella your a gent for the info
    My plan atmo is to check over old block from my original engine an go from there....
    But like u for me Clenlyness is next to Godlyness an as u say its all in the prep...
    i am braking a ph1 this week not heard engine running but would make a good donor engine if you get stuck.you are a long way from me though.

Post Thanks / Like

i am braking a ph1 this week not heard engine running but would make a good donor engine if you get stuck.you are a long way from me though.
    Cheers for the offer fella...Gonna look @my engine an check out my options some more...Wanted it done for nationals hence maybe going pro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5 turbo View Post
    Cheers for the offer fella...Gonna look @my engine an check out my options some more...Wanted it done for nationals hence maybe going pro
    cool.hope you get it sorted.if your willing to pay then someone on hear will help you out i'm sure

Post Thanks / Like

cool.hope you get it sorted.if your willing to pay then someone on hear will help you out i'm sure
    Always willing to pay for a good job
    Cheers again fella

Soooooooooo..........

Where Do i go from here Then People??

Post Thanks / Like

When I re-fitted my liners I wiped the seal area briefly and chucked them in, job done!

Mark fit them dry I'm sure. My advice would be to get your splash back,give them the billy bulls%@t engine they sold you,name and shame for the rest of us nosy rtocers and get mark to build an engine up for you. You'll get what you want for the price you'll be more than happy with.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gttnutter View Post
    When I re-fitted my liners I wiped the seal area briefly and chucked them in, job done!

Mark fit them dry I'm sure. My advice would be to get your splash back,give them the billy bulls%@t engine they sold you,name and shame for the rest of us nosy rtocers and get mark to build an engine up for you. You'll get what you want for the price you'll be more than happy with.
    Love it

Appreciated the straight talking Fella...No name an shame jus yet an No billy on my part,its there shoddie **** End off...pictures say it all...

Mark....He is a man who keeps being mentioned