Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

172 engine conversion help

hya all

i have just bought a 172 engine , loom and gearbox for a good price with 58 tho on the engine and 500 miles on recon box i was just wondering if any 1 nows any1 that would be able to convert the engine into my renault 5 turbo

i was gona do all the work meself but i am only 20 and me mum n dad r kicking of about haveing a shell just sat there for another 10 months

so if any1 can help me please pm me
    shud be picking the engine up 2moz and i am in no rush for when the engine needs 2 be fitted

thanks alot

warren

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 172 engine conversion help

Quote Originally Posted by wozzer View Post
    hya all

i have just bought a 172 engine , loom and gearbox for a good price with 58 tho on the engine and 500 miles on recon box i was just wondering if any 1 nows any1 that would be able to convert the engine into my renault 5 turbo

i was gona do all the work meself but i am only 20 and me mum n dad r kicking of about haveing a shell just sat there for another 10 months

so if any1 can help me please pm me
    shud be picking the engine up 2moz and i am in no rush for when the engine needs 2 be fitted

thanks alot

warren
    10months, shouldn't take you that long if your just going N/A took me 3 months to do mine and most of that was me fecking about with the wiring and waiting for parts.

Did you get cable or electric 172 throttle body engine??

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 172 engine conversion help

hya mate erm not to sure yet i am picking the engine up this friday
    cant wait.