Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

F*** OLA Red 5 GT Turbo - Cowfold

Spotted you today coming in opposite direction I quickly turned around as don't see any other 5's down this way on the road other than mine. Was good to talk and have a look over your 5 was a very nice example. Not sure if your a member of here forgot to ask but got your name (Bruce) and tel number and you said your from Hove.

I will give you a text later as you said you wanted to come to a few meets so I will text you about the RTOC surrey meet on 1st wednesday eve of each month and see if you fancy coming to RTOC national day. See if I can get you to join if your not already on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: F*** OLA Red 5 GT Turbo - Cowfold

Momo alloys ? thats my step dads old car which he sold to him and he knows bruce very well! not to sure he's a member on here but i will drop him a text and get him to sign up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R5MJH View Post
    Momo alloys ? thats my step dads old car which he sold to him and he knows bruce very well! not to sure he's a member on here but i will drop him a text and get him to sign up
    Yeah grey momo's with red centres was very nice and good to see one on the road down here. You will all have to come to an rtoc meet we do in Surrey tadworth first Wednesday eve of each month quiet a few of us go.
    Last edited by James5; 24-04-2011 at 09:16.

Post Thanks / Like

ill try and speak with bruce and probably head down with him if we can make it,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R5MJH View Post
    ill try and speak with bruce and probably head down with him if we can make it,

Be good if you guys could pop up aswell meet a few of us all We could meet up on route if you fancy it.

https://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthrea...303#post214303