Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

hello everyone

First post!

My name's neil from Sittingbourne Kent,

ive owned my phase 1 gtturbo for about 8years but its been off the road for about 7, anyway its nearly ready for an mot and i fancied going along to a few events if permitted so i thought it best i joined this site, anyone else on here from kent?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: hello everyone

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Easy...How hangs it?? Im a newie an all fella...Essex Brigade,,Dartford T an your hereTheres a meet in chelmsford planned in the events bit..pop up man,,Show of numbers for the five...Think a Lakeside Meet would be sweet Bring back the good ol Days

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ello 5 turbo thanks for reply, chelmsford eh ill check that meet out, bit far for me tho if its just an evening thing i think its only 25 bird flying miles tho but more than double that by road, lakeside meet are you talking about mean street cruise i remember this back when i was young, id best get her finished and mot'ed before i get to carried away. I wouldnt mind going to either the french car show or the rtoc national day in june anyone got any views on which is the best one to go to, ive been to the french car show a few years ago...

Post Thanks / Like

Never too far to travel for a gathering
    Im a Newie on here too so be good to become furniture on here,,Saying that owning a five i will be on here forever...
    Yeah the good old days of Seriously late nights and balls out hooliganism
    Should Have a Meet down there@ lakeside...ease/compromise for all counties to get too...

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club neil, its good to see more ppl coming over from renault5gtturbo.com.

I didnt realise your 5 was phase1....its hard to tell with all the work you have done :-)

So is your mot all booked?

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club, meet will be from 6pm till whenever seeming its a bank holiday the next day so no work to do, well unless working on the 5 that is. More people the better to this meet

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers tubbyG, ye i thought its about time i came over to this site

Whats your user name on renault5gtturbo.com, i dont think i know it alto i have tweaked mine slightly, havent booked mot yet got to sort me brakes out, cv gaitor to change and sort out my carb coz it idles like a pig at present among that theres still a multitude of small jobs to do i did say last month that i wanted it done in april now im aiming for start of may

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Welcome to the club, meet will be from 6pm till whenever seeming its a bank holiday the next day so no work to do, well unless working on the 5 that is. More people the better to this meet
    Thats going to be to soon for me to have mine done i think shame, but ill definately look for future meets i love a bit of pub grub anyway

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheers for the warm welcome peeps

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

You dont need to be in a 5 to meet up if you not got it on the road, its just to meet up with people in this area, see if can drag some more people around the areas to here, see if can pack the pub out

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello mate!

Welcome to the club!

Post Thanks / Like

I should have said...its phase2-tungy-gtt.

Ha, yeah tell me bout it, there seems to be a never ending list of little jobs that need doing on 5's... getting there eventually tho!

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

hello

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tubbyG View Post
    I should have said...its phase2-tungy-gtt.

Ha, yeah tell me bout it, there seems to be a never ending list of little jobs that need doing on 5's... getting there eventually tho!
    Oh hello matey, nice belly you've got ye my 10min little job normally turns into an hour plus