Post Thanks / Like

Oi Oi.........Ello

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Oi Oi Hello all hows it hanging??
    Jus wanted too say ello an Big up the Essex massive,,,Hope too meet an Greets at some local events in Essex area,an Spread the holy 5 too the world
    So To Recap Hellllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo All

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oi Oi.........Ello

To the left at the moment, thank you for asking.

Welcome to the club hope to see you along to the chelmsford meet on the 1st so you can meet a lot of the Essex members.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    To the left at the moment, thank you for asking.

Welcome to the club hope to see you along to the chelmsford meet on the 1st so you can meet a lot of the Essex members.
    Yeah should be able too show...if it starts,,
    Sounds as if theres a few goin then,which is good,,,hopefully i'll win ****ter of the meet then
    So you Essex Reginal Don Then??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5 turbo View Post

Yeah should be able too show...if it starts,,
    Sounds as if theres a few goin then,which is good,,,hopefully i'll win ****ter of the meet then
    So you Essex Reginal Don Then??
    I seem to be the collector of renault 5 parts don at the moment or see how many renault 5s you can own and not be running going to be a rush to get my new project complete, thats if I get the wiring sorted out wish I was a electrician that would be so much easier to do, never seen so many coloured wires in the dash loom

Yeah should be getting more down once the message gets out. Will be a good meet. Doesn't matter what car you take really, thinking mine might just be the BMW, fill up the petrol tank with more fuel then hopefully it dont run out on route least its not as bad as the M3 but im sure its not far off it when my foot is down

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah its amazing what you collect when u own a5...Tend too be a case of sweeping up the bits that fall off an stashing till time allows us 2zip tie em back on.Well hopefully some kent/suffolk owners will show up...Be good too ave a show of numbers for the 5...Hopefully be some knowledge about too....
    Did u av a look @my tec post?....

Post Thanks / Like

That I did read, still not sure what you are after. If the carb has been set up to run 15psi and its a standard T2 your not going to greatly improve it, you will be looking at a new turbo poss T25 to get full potential out of engine for what sort of spec you got and running around 20psi, or maybe T2/T25. Theres not many members who are active in Kent that I know only 3 I seem to remember, Chris being the most active, see if he will drag himself up for this, ill txt him later, well will be speaking to him later anyway, suffolk lot should be easy enough for them as its straight down the A12, thats why I picked that location as pretty easy to get to

Post Thanks / Like

Good Good Hopefully more too dribble overWell believed some sort of hybrid T2...Nah not after really getn more from it as such,,Jus want too make sure all running well,Timing/air/fuel/ boost pressures/Cold start choke settings All in just a good set up/checkover/praps power run too see what needs or could be improved,,"HOPEFULLY" by someone who really knows how too get the best from Her and knows how they tick