Post Thanks / Like

5 tuners/RR in Scotland

Alright guys,
    Im just wondering who you guys use or can recommend to set up the R5 carb. As my 5 will be back on the road soon im looking to get the carb set and the boost upped

Committee Member
    North West Regional Area Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 5 tuners/RR in Scotland

im sure there must be some fellow scottish rtoc member that could help set up your carb mate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BluntyR5GTT View Post
    im sure there must be some fellow scottish rtoc member that could help set up your carb mate
    That would be great, but I would also like a power figure to see where its at, as I seem pretty far from most members and rolling roads I would prefer just to make one journey to get both done.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

AVA tunning in glasgow .. mudslinger on here has had a fair bit of work done to his 5 from there.

Last time i called them it was £60 to setup the carb on the rolling road.

I also reccommend Miller the chairman off here to jet the carb...he's a busy guy at the mo ..so hard to get hold of .. he's helped me out a fair few times with my clio ..maybe worth giving him a shout

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bass J View Post
    AVA tunning in glasgow .. mudslinger on here has had a fair bit of work done to his 5 from there.

Last time i called them it was £60 to setup the carb on the rolling road.

I also reccommend Miller the chairman off here to jet the carb...he's a busy guy at the mo ..so hard to get hold of .. he's helped me out a fair few times with my clio ..maybe worth giving him a shout
    Thanks mate, appreciate the info. I will give ava a call sometime to see what they can offer, I will be down the road this summer to see family and will be pretty close to glasgow anyway