Post Thanks / Like

Insurance Nightmare :(

right guys need a bit of advice, had my car insurance with debenhams and got my renewal through weeks ago at nearly double the price lol

I sent all the docs back 2 weeks ago and cancelled the direct debit, went to the cash machine this afternoon and boooom..... nearly a hundred bucks taken out

Im gonna phone 2moro but just wondered if they could still do this??????

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Insurance Nightmare :(

there nobbers aren't they i was with hic and they sent the renewal saying the would take payment in lets say feb 2nd, planned to cancel and before i got round to it they had taken it 5 days early

so i had to ask for my money that took a week or so, then i had to pay out for my new policy with the 5's respray fund

if you get onto them they will refund you, just tell them you wanted it cancelled and they took the money before you had a chance.. say you didn't get the renewal notice, anything to make them pay it back asap..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Insurance Nightmare :(

a always get hassle when it comes too renewal time, its never straight forward lol

Well on there site it says if a wish to cancel 14 days after it starts i have to pay a charge of £20, as i sent all docs bk well before it was due to start av got a feeling i'll still get made to pay the charge