Post Thanks / Like

Just bought...

First post!

Hello all,

New to the site and just bought my first R5 GTT. I heard the car had been owned previously by some members on this site and was wondering if anybody knew the history of it. Im hoping its all good. I spotted it on some of the pics on the site from an old RTOC RR day in 07. The car appears to be solid and runs well. The reg is D55 UVL.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just bought...

Welcome to the club Mike. Sound's like you've got a decent car there.

Post Thanks / Like

Good car that matey. If i remember that reg correctly, it belonged to a mate of mine from Exmouth. Prior to that it was owned by another member from here. Was it Duncs' phase 1 guys? Anyway, had about 17/19k on the clock when Mike bought it. VERY clean car. Got some pics of it somewhere im sure. Dont recall mike ever having a problem with it. Its got a perc fan conversion on it hasnt it?

Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Thanks guys.

I know the car has been around a bit in the club so Im sure Ill get feed back when I go to my first event/meet so I look forward to it. The clock is sitting at around 47k at the moment (I think) so if all is honest its pretty low milage for the age.

Again, everything appears to be solid, besides glancing at the engine bay when buying I havent had a second to really get under the bonnet properly so it might have a perc fan conversion. Like I said the previous owner says they have a RR sheet for 130bhp but I havent seen it yet! Im gonna take it to the next RTOC RR day to see where Im at before any tuning.

Heres the car here in one of the pics on the RTOC site! (the red phase 1 in the middle)

https://www.rtoc.org/files/Events/Nat...0fcs%20002.jpg

Ill leave a couple of messages on some other boards just to see if anyone else remembers it.

Whats the next event/meet I should aim for? Any suggestions?

Cheers
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Nice car matey welcome to the club