Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi from west coast scotland!

First post!

New to the site but have had my clio with gt turbo conversion for just over and year. Been getting a good bit of work done to it recently, mainly just tidying it up. It seems to have had alot of money spent on it but just not been looked after.

My local club is http://www.fyneline.co.uk/ check us out, always looking to meet other clubs and members.

Hopeing there might be someone on here that has some past info on my clio as it has rtoc bits and pieces in the folder i got with it. Let me know if you do.

J957 RFX

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi from west coast scotland!

Hi, welcome to the club, Would that be an AVT sticker on the rear window, picture not great, but if it is I know the people who built the car originally.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club:-D

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah it is a AVT sticker on the window. Thats was quick haha.

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Its come from all the way from Essex, its more than likely still running the same C1J but used to have a lot more performance bits which got the C1J running around the 230bhp I believe it was. Owner was Scott Breedon, was a member on here, him and Jon Metz built the car when Torsion Tuning was running, later taken over by AVT hence the sticker. The car was looked after so much, but was sold on when Scott wanted a Impreza. The car then went down Kent I think it was where the owner just abused the car, seem to remember dents in the bodywork and blown engine (possible?) this was the last I heard of it when it was on eBay.
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 02-04-2011 at 16:21.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

another clio gtt from scotland ..welcome to rtoc. Ive seen this car for sale a few times over the past years

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers for the info. Yeah, you can tell from the folder of reciepts that is has been looked after in the past. But looks a bit sorry for itself now. Dent in the rear wing. Wiring is a mess and the hoses all a selection of colours. Interior is pretty shabby too. I picked it up pretty cheap on ebay, so hopefully get it looking nice again. Just put a new sill on it last week. Now going to get it painted. Ill start a thread. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the club m8

Another local member, am just down the road