Post Thanks / Like

Ebay

Bought a mocal oil cooler, lines & sandwich plate off ebay, arrived ok, oil everywhere, postie not happy, but ok... now I went to fit it & the hole is alot larger than the standard GTT fitment so I assume the Mocal one has it's own adapter, it's also missing the large o-ring that seals it to the block... Am I right in assuming if the seller doesn't send these parts I can lodge a complaint ?
    I don't want to, I would like it sorted but the seller got all sh1tty with me when I said I may have to ask for a refund if the parts aren't there as it isn't in a useable state.. I have sent pictures of whats missing & they say they may have one, but alos say they won't refund me if they don't
    Failing all that bo11ocks, does anyone know where I can buy the parts I need to sort it ?
    Sorry for rambling, seller got on my tits,
    ta
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ebay

just start a dispute on ebay, paypal will refund you when you send the item back to the seller.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    just start a dispute on ebay, paypal will refund you when you send the item back to the seller.
    Thing is, I don't want to unless the seller doesn't sort things, I will give them a week, then file a dispute, unless the parts I need are pennies & I'll just bite the bullet & leave neutral feedback. Who is a Mocal stockist, or do Mocal deal with joe blogs public ?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just helped other rtoc member out with this problem the parts u need u can buy from mocal as the parts are cheap I you are looking about £10/£15 to get this problem sorted I have just give me last o ring seal for that mocal plate away to other member on here I'm sure someone on here has the parts laying round that u need so if u don't do a claim just bear with it or send it back and ask for your money back - the postaged ?

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

steve, speak to think automotive about the bits, if you choose to go that route.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a mocal extension bolt here if you need one mate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scoff View Post
    steve, speak to think automotive about the bits, if you choose to go that route.
    Funny enough was just looking on there site Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Brigsy View Post
    I have a mocal extension bolt here if you need one mate
    Nice one mate, pm me what you want for it, i'll have a measure up to make sure the seller has sent me the correct plate to start with though.
    I have found the o-ring on ebay for £4

Post Thanks / Like

Pm me your details & ill send it through for nowt mate.

Have you got the thread still in the block for normal filter to fit on? i have both male/female adaptors. If its a mocal plate it will most likely have mocal on it somewhere, the hole is roughly 25mm aswell.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brigsy View Post
    Pm me your details & ill send it through for nowt mate.

Have you got the thread still in the block for normal filter to fit on? i have both male/female adaptors. If its a mocal plate it will most likely have mocal on it somewhere, the hole is roughly 25mm aswell.
    Cheers thats a great help Jon, I have a standard block mount & it is a mocal plate as well bud, I'll drop you a pm & I owe you a drink @ Nat day or pod day bud.