Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: anyone know Mike Wilson?

well people all i can can say is get a grip like people have said before stop stciking your nosies in where it doesnt concern you.

and openly saying that youll go and take parts from a container well you'll find that would be breaking and entering or theft by locked premises

shall i keep going on. grow up and let mike sort it out with the people that are involved and people that arent involved keep out of the conversation.

thats my words finished with again for a little while as ive never had a problem with mike allways trusted him to either pic his stuff up fae me or me popping up to him if i dont have it..... so lay off

Post Thanks / Like

Mike Mike Mike do you want a spade

im very reluctant to post on here again , but cmon use the heed , do u think posting back on this thread with more insults at members is going to do you any favours

especially quoting a post from over 2weeks ago ??
    smacks of drawing more attention to your self but in a negative way imo

wouldve been good to see this thread with some of the disgruntled members posting saying youve sorted there problems rather than you insulting more members ..

Post Thanks / Like

well said ^^^^

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ok i agree ,, but hes alowed to tell lies and i have to say nothing about it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilson@ PCS View Post
    just to go off on one again ,, hoe the **** was i trying to rip you off you ****er ,,

because i asked more for a brake compensator than i sold you the last one for ages ago ,,

well there my parts and i decide what i want for them,,

its arse holes like this that annoy me and stick there bit in ,, arse

sorry for the rant again lol

this was your reply to me saying-

he was trying to rip me off as well , that boils my piss

thing is he keeps all his parts / bits in containers so better move fast or he will

if som1 facies comeing and helping me take my engine out and do clutch and rebuild front susp/wisbones drive shafts , and recondition all brake calipers.

lots of lonley hours in the garage for me coming up
    Then i'd be up for the drive up might take some bits from him and pay who ever he owes

sorry that i cant make the effort sooner. rally round, get together and make / write your own statments and hand all to police. That would be the best way

get a grip was coming on hear to give ya some good feed back, have had to edit the hell out of it the more i have read. i have not lied.

this was my first post

no i was thinking if i had payed you! u would have ripped me off, like others, but no your back to houner your word , fair play. was just reading thru an was going to comment i've fitted my compansator and its fine no leaks , thank you very much.

see the reason in what i said, you were un contactable and if i had paid and not recived i would been .
    Last edited by dave j gtt; 12-02-2009 at 00:06.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

i have tried to contact BODELL to get mikes fiberglass bonnet picked up and well no reply's to txt's or phone calls. courior is waiting but not able to pick up after 5pm on a friday as this will then come into weekend rates which are well over the top to to let people mike is sorting things out but getting no help from the people that have held things back and wont help to sort this situation out.

wanting to be able to get collected monday to friday 9am to 4.30 is the last pick available

and help would be good to sort this out

Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I know Mike and have had many dealings with him gotta say he is a TOP GUY so to all keyboard warriors get a life .

Post Thanks / Like

Why does this thread keep getting bumped?

FFS, it's all done with now, let's leave it there.

Post Thanks / Like

The user "Mike Wilson@ PCS" has now been banned from viewing and posting in the Classifieds section of RTOC.