Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Club SHOP needs you!

As of yesterday i have stood down from running the club shop & from the committee, so i thought i would tell the RTOC members the news myself.

I will continue to run the shop up until somebody is choosen by the committee to run the shop.

I will happily help that person or person's with any questions they have.

If you are interested in running the club's shop please put your name down here, you will then become a Committee member aswell.

The role of the shop manager is :
    The Shop manager will be responsible for the distribution of all shop goods, banking any payments not made through Paypal (shop@rtoc.org). They keep the treasurer updated with shop business and maintain records of stock, replenishing it when needed. The sales of RTOC merchandise at major events when possible is encouraged. Design of shop goods is in the control of the shop manager, after the approval of the committee.

tbh anybody who thinks the club shop is a quick and easy job is mistaken, you will need to have room for the club stock (atm a large box but once the new clothes come in i would expect this to go to 3 or 4 large boxes). Also you will need to source suppliers of items for the shop. Time out of your personal life to wrap everything up, go through the orders on the club shop website and process the orders. (can be a 2 min job canbe a 30 min job depending on the number of orders)

I have decided to stand down due to lack of time i have in my life to committ to the club and its members. I have enjoyed my 18 months or so being the shop manager but i feel its best to stand down and to give the club a better shop manager.

I would like to take this oppitunity to wish the club and the future shop manager all the best.

Shoppers.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Club SHOP needs you!

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Shame!! you still gonna call yourself shop boy? or maybe just ex shop boy???

Post Thanks / Like

Lol i am trying to think of a new name for me.... i dont think it will be right to continue the name ShopBoy, i will let whom ever takes the role on take the cherished name that is "shopboy" lol.

Shoppers

Post Thanks / Like

I'll do it .
    I work from home and already help the missus out with her online business .I'm in charge of warehouse and distribution
    Blatant Plug ....It's getting very close to Christmas boys and girls
    http://www.funkydorypartybags.co.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    I'll do it .
    I work from home and already help the missus out with her online business .I'm in charge of warehouse and distribution
    Blatant Plug ....It's getting very close to Christmas boys and girls
    http://www.funkydorypartybags.co.uk/

www.funckyrtocpartybags.org
    order online for all you need for an event

Post Thanks / Like

I would also be willing to help where possible!?

Post Thanks / Like

Shoppers you have served us proud I still have not thought of a new name for you other than some from the last Europe trip :O don't worry I will keep them to the group

From my experiance both Clee and Chris are really good guys and would be happy for either of them to take on the role

Most people don't know your real name

Post Thanks / Like

Only just spotted your lovely comments Duncan , much appreciated! Has anything been decided on this yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Well the committe have made a decision, and have decided to go for Clee...

A more offical announcement will be made shortly.

thanks for all those who offered to help.

Shoppers