Post Thanks / Like

End of an era ,what to do next ???

The last of my major paying customers has just shut up shop .I've worked with and for him for the last 25yrs .All his machines are being flogged off this week .....
    That's it for me I think on the plastic design front My heart hasn't been in it for years and I've never really been interested in chasing the pound so time for things new .
    I've been doing a bit of work on the Alpines of late but they are few and far between so that will never make a wage, luckily Me-Dawny's business pays all the bills so I'm resigned to becoming a house husband for the time being and I have shed loads to do on the GTA Racer

I do still have all the design capabilities/contacts to get stuff made so if anyone wants anything designing/drawing up/manufacturing ,one offs/ prototype ,2d ,3d designs etc then I'm here ,willing and able to do it for a lot less than a design house would charge .

Post Thanks / Like

Re: End of an era ,what to do next ???

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    The last of my major paying customers has just shut up shop .I've worked with and for him for the last 25yrs .All his machines are being flogged off this week .....
    That's it for me I think on the plastic design front My heart hasn't been in it for years and I've never really been interested in chasing the pound so time for things new .
    I've been doing a bit of work on the Alpines of late but they are few and far between so that will never make a wage, luckily Me-Dawny's business pays all the bills so I'm resigned to becoming a house husband for the time being and I have shed loads to do on the GTA Racer

I do still have all the design capabilities/contacts to get stuff made so if anyone wants anything designing/drawing up/manufacturing ,one offs/ prototype ,2d ,3d designs etc then I'm here ,willing and able to do it for a lot less than a design house would charge .
    Good luck chap in what ever you do next.. daytime tv aint so great..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    Good luck chap in what ever you do next.. daytime tv aint so great..
    Jeremey Kyles a good laugh Hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

mobile hairdressing thats where its at...

Post Thanks / Like

how do you fancy changine the engine in my 5 only if your bored like

Post Thanks / Like

Not played with a 5 yet ,can't be that complicated to swap a lump out though
    I do have two alps in at the moment .One for an engine rebuild that should be finished next week then an overheating 610 with few issues all round that may turn out the same .
    I know the GTA/610 inside out so feel confident with them but really need to expand the horizons to make any sort of living at it .21 ,5 et al all much of a muchness technology wise so just a case of doing a few to get up to speed I think.Porkers etc from the same era have a similar feel .It's just the little details that make the difference ......

Post Thanks / Like

RTOC mobile mechanic, the club needs you !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GanJaMan View Post
    RTOC mobile mechanic, the club needs you !

deffinately