Post Thanks / Like

rolling road day anyone?

Just wondered if anyone was up for a rolling road day? A friend of mine is the co owner of power + engineering & another friend of mine works there too. I called him today to ask about members of rtoc coming down for the day. They often have club days & he said they would love to get us down there. (one of the mechanics is a big 5 fan too and he knows his stuff ) Anyway i need to find out how many people would be up for it.
    For those of you that don't already know there based in uxbridge middlesex in a nearby industrial estate and they have a new rolling road set up.
    They normally charge £50 for a dyno run but they will do it for £35 a run for up to 15 people & if we can get over 15 there then it will be £30. As long as there are at least 10 cars there they will get the bbq out too.
    So let me know what you think. I haven't talked about dates yet as i wanted to get a heads up from you all first. It would also give me a chance to say hello as since joining i've only made it down to the ace cafe once! between family & work it's hard to find time, hence my 5 is still in bits looking a bit sorry for it's self at the moment
    Cheers Adam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: rolling road day anyone?

I was down there today with a 5 on the rollers, seemed like good place and very friendly opperators even got chatting about fellow members cars and even a Volvo project they had there.
    I'll be up for going to it or even running a car there depending when it is and i have car done

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Markey Mark (BD) View Post
    I was down there today with a 5 on the rollers, seemed like good place and very friendly opperators even got chatting about fellow members cars and even a Volvo project they had there.
    I'll be up for going to it or even running a car there depending when it is and i have car done

nice one, give me a while to try & get the numbers up & i'll sort a date out.

Post Thanks / Like

I may cancel mine for now & maybe do something later in the year, been a bit busy to fully arrange it lately & the only time I had spare the guy wasn't in

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5teve L View Post
    I may cancel mine for now & maybe do something later in the year, been a bit busy to fully arrange it lately & the only time I had spare the guy wasn't in
    As i said before as long as thats not a problem for you m8. Don't want to tread on any toes if you already have the ball rolling on that