Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

renault 5 gt turbo black with modds done - kent £800ovno ebay

here we have my mates car that he is now selling due to no time and to much work in order to finsh the car would be nice for a club member to have and stay in the club

Right where do I start.car has no mot or tax.came off the road last year.good points are Clifford concept 50 alarm,spax suspension,k tec brakes front and rear,k tec boot brace with 4 point harness attached to it,sierra cosworth recaro leather seats on 5 runners,mint red carpet,£500 of hks dials boost,oil temp,water temp,oil pressure,sparco pedals,Gt tuning evo bonnet on quick release pins,brand new front bumper from renaults,t 25 turbo from ep motorsport but needs a new exhaust housing.quoted 125 for a new one,Gt tuning group a carb,samco hoses,bailys motorsport header tank and swirl pots,strut brace,pace intercooler,stage 2 head,k tec over size elbow pipe,k tec side exit exhaust system,this set up was making 187 bhp.oz Clio cup alloys. Now for the bad bits it needs a driver side sill due to rust,and a little patch of rust under corner of side window.rad was taken for winter storage.just needs plumbing back in and a battery charged and she will start.if I get time and no timewasters I might be able to do them and get her running.please ring me or text me for more info on 07748 653576 as I'm bound to of forgotten some things also I have more photos of car on my phone so I can text them to you if needed.please no timewasters.100 depoist via pay pal when auction ends and rest in cash when collected.is advertised else where.good luck and thank you
    link to ebay below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-5-Gt-T...item3f077ba9f7

may sell before hand for £800 ovno ! bargain it would break for more than this
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by raider_gtt; 23-02-2011 at 22:15.