Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

so its ok to con then is it

i see my entire post regarding my t25 deal with samb5 has been deleted well its nice to know that once you've been sold crap by a memeber it'll just be nicely hidden away so no one gets upset , what a joke! mods do your work, ban or warn him this is just letting him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: so its ok to con then is it

Fella, your thread about this is still in the classifieds negative feedback section. To be fair to the mods, thats the place for it mate. As TrevHib said, no need for 3 separate threads saying the same thing. Gutted for you, but if you want as many people to know about your bad experience, its in the best place to spread the word.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

tone knock me off the sw rr at 3000 i wont make that either now dude thanks to the forgiven muppet, no offence to him wouldn't want to upset him, poor fella.

Post Thanks / Like

Get over it ..Two sides to every story etc.... blah,blah blah .
    I've been shafted a few times as have many others I suspect .Live and learn and move on

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

something that sounds like buck noff for you clee!!!!

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Ross you posted something in the General chat that should have been in the Bad feedback section. Since you already had a post of similar nature in the back feedback section I expect the thread was hidden from General Chat. I didn't hide it so I'm only assuming. I'll do the same with this one shortly.

You know full well that it isn't "ok to con" so don't go having a go at moderators because you wern't able to put something in the right section. Remember General Chat is visible to all, non-members too, you don't want negative advertisment for the Club do you ? A lot of time was spent making different sections with different viewing permissions for this very reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Furry muff matey
    I won't take offence

Post Thanks / Like

Ross, you came on here originally and were, well, rather pushy with you opinion on a lot of things, then said you were leaving the club and selling up but declined a half decent offer outright for all your gear, then came back to try and sell the cars in a different way whilst getting some ****ty luck with a turbo. You got plenty of sympathy, then the club streamlines your outrage because you'd started 3 threads on the same thing and you start shooting your mouth off at all and sundry again.

Mate, your risky business idea of 'buying up R5's taking the good bits off and then selling the remainder for the same or more' is how you've managed to get yourself into a pickle, not a one off problem with a £100 turbo (or however much it was). Much like many of your opinions, the business idea was baseless.

Sorry man, you can only get so much help, advice and sympathy from an internet forum if you're going to be sporadically agressive to folk.
    Last edited by Trevhib; 01-11-2008 at 16:05.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I moved your threads regarding your problems... i will tell you and the club why.

Firstly we only have your say so,

Also
    " really fed up with it all now, plans are going well off track thanks to this pr**K" Calling Samb5 a pr**k is against club rules.
    Language

Foul language and personal abuse/derogatory remarks will not be tolerated.

Also You called Bigfoot a "fooking liar" once again foul language and decremation of character.

and lastly...

"word of warning you can pass to him, i suggest he does not attenhd any rtoc meetings as i will either take my monmey back from him or he'll have a t25 through his window and i'll tkae my money back offhis car simple as"

I do not feel its right for you to once again break club rules, threatening a member with acts of violence to him or his car!

So perhaps you will abide by club rules!

Post Thanks / Like

ross99 pipe down and chill out mate.
    yes youve been ripped off and i think we can understand that your p1ssed off but there is a proper way to sort things out. shouting your mouth off and theatening violence will get you nowhere on here.

where still yet to hear samb5's side of the story too!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

trev your not wrong my friend i am aggressive always have been call it a military thing, however as for the arsey comments about my opinions, the only person they conflicted with was you, so thats called healthy chat yes? am i not entitled to my say?

scoff yes understood about all 3 sections being posted in but was hoping for a maximum impact response from people and action to be taken against the seller, but hey ho lets not put off new members just ridicule the ones already here.

the business plan as you call it trev has added a hugh amount of parts to my car and i'm still yet to break the 1k mark even with the 165 POUNDS just lost.

the 5's have turned over 200% profit each as well as adding nicer gear to mine so where exactly have i gone wrong, its also not a busniss plan its a personal one with the intention of getting a 5 i can be proud of, yes i have personal conflicts with selling etc, this is due to other commitments and simply having to spend so much time on the 5's so was ambitious there.

i have never been out to make anything but friends and use your knowledge to further my understanding of the 5 as for this yes surly i am allowed to be so extremely pee'd off, as for further comments i'll make none about the seller i'l simply pay him a personal visit.

Post Thanks / Like

this matter should be resolved so both parties are happy. lack off comunication causes people to get upset. most car clubs and members are genuine enthusiasts who are not out to make a profit.,..just share a passion..this is not ebay, members should always remain 100% honest.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

raj i've threatened no one! also the reason you have not heard from him is because hes a fudging toad, is nayls opinion and my own not enough if you'd like to clarify issues i'll post his messages to me and the pictures of the turbo about 5 minutes after putting it on my car then the responses from him with regards to rectifcation.

i think yes i'm angry but your simply pecking away at me here over writing posts that are clearly being taken the wrong way.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

outlaw i'd be happy with a refund as asked for as the seller claims his turbo is spot on then he should be glad to get it back. Is this not fair i'd even pay postage to send it back to him, c'mon guys is this not a fair resolvement anyone going to back me on this or shoot me down some more

Post Thanks / Like

Be agressive and you're going to get a reaction like the one you're stirring up now and yet you seem surprised. Your opinions clashed with plenty of other people, don't make me dig out the posts.

If you're business venture is going so well, why were your adverts for the cars all 'I've not got the funds to keep going so I'm selling up' and why has your complaint about the turbo been laden with 'now I can't get my car on the road because I don't have any money'. Which one is it?

Your weekend is gong to be a complete pisser if Hamilton wins the title tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

ross, you have threatened violence! is throwing the turbo through his window not classed as violence

anyway i agree with you, if the seller stated the turbo was ok and you havent even used it fully i dont see any problem with returning it to the seller. after all you will be sending the turbo back in the exact condition you received it in.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

please do post up my pms that i sent u.. itll show that i offered to take back an rebuilb an test on my car an send it back to u.. in the first place i was runnin this turbo on my car with no issues an it was fine, as for damage in the post no but something has damaged it as it was fine when posted as im sure bigfoot has said.. u said u would be happy for me to rebuild ect then u did a u turn demanding full money back after i thought we agreed on other resolvement.. then u carried on to paste my name everywhere moaning an threatening makin me look bad an wot not so i just couldnt be bothered with the situation.. hence not posted no responses

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's a military thing

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

trev you win, but i didn't say hamilton was arse i said f1 was so check yours posts, but you win i give up raj, i'd like to do that and offered it to him that exact way with no malace as i thought ok maybe an honest mistake its apparent it wasn't and he's told me to piss off which shows me he knew exactly what was going on, so what more can i say, yes throwing it through his window is perhaps agression but not vilonet!

its either that or something a lot worse, hey i've been conned revel in it, i doubt i'm the first and wont be the last seems as there's not actions to stop this happening again, he wins i loose whoop whoop pouint taken i'll stop posting my opinion and i'll never ask for assistance again i mean god forbid anyone actually uses this site to beeter there knowledge orthere car.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i think you'll find samb5 that i posted nothing gary indicated we'd be paying you a visit and you got on my back yes you siad you'd rebuild it and after i enquired how, you siad with a kit and you'd get your mate to balance it etc, you also said you'd pay for adam L to do it, i was happy with this until i read some posts from other members saying you'd proberbly take it and have the turbo and my money, and when i gave you the quote from adam you said sod off, i have sent you countless pm's asking politely for my money back or a good proportion of ityou said get stuffed, hence the posts on here.

so are you going to be a man of your word and take back the turbio which you claim is 100% and return my money?

there you go guys this can be reslovedamicably lets see the response?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

i never got on your back about nothin, we had an agreement then u did a u turn like i stated.. then because other members decided to maybe wind u up or wotever sayin id keep money an turbo u chose to post up an make me look like a rip off.. after all u have said why should i do u any favours as i kno the turbo was good when sent as seen by another member..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ok mate this is getting us no where why would you offer to rebuild a turbo if i sent it back then state its 100% that does not make sense? you'd seen me off sending me a duff turbo why would i think for one moment you'd not keep the unit if i sent it back.

sems as you say its 100% are you refusing to give me a refund? i think if you do that shows the units true state!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

c'mon guys a little help i'm not being aggressive simply asking for my money back once its in my bank i'd gladly retract all issues and comments as he'd have done good on his deal, if there's no refund surly that shows my point anda ban might be in order, this is not threating just trying to get some help so we can leave this back in the past and we'd both have lost nothing.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

i sent the unit out in good condition so why would i take it back if its smokin after wot ever u have done to it, i thought id be overly nice anoffer to rebuild as i have a few kits here to overhaul.. if i thought at any stage it would smoke i would have sorted b4 postin to u.. no i will not offer a full refund due to the comments/actions u have taken on this site now, which i wont shake off..many thanks, as for rebuildin it u threw that back at me assuming i woudnt keep my word.. if i wanted to rip u off i would have just not posted an said lost in post but i didnt i sent u a good workin turbo.. but hey my name is mud now..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ok so nayls has already stated that when it came out the box in front of his eyes he said straight away send it straight back, i being a complete idiot fitted it to the car as i got excited, it went on with nayls watching every move, it got started and run for a while to clear what i though was a little exces oil in the exhaust or something, it then became apparent it was the tubo hence all the oil commign out of it, i check and double checked everything, so how was it damaged exacly in the post please explain, how did the postman damage the shaft and oil seals?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm confused as to where everyone else has gone who commented surly its becoming more and more apparent i'm speaking the truth, any chance a mod etc could now intervien and help a situation neither party wan to be in?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I've been out flogging a dead horse

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

clee

Post Thanks / Like

you both seem like good guys . personally, i think sam5 should offer the overhaul as agreed....i`m sure ross does not mean anything personal, just upset that his 5`s not going...maybe you should pm each other, apolosise then move forward. somtimes you gotta help each other out guys...all part of being in a club.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

outlaw he indicated he might not be able to stop it smoking in a pm so what can i do its me taking all the risks yhe'd have the turbo money and a right laugh no doubt.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

i offered an it was thrown back in my face an now all these post makin me look like a rip off.. i wont be adding any more replies to this post.. this situation is ended for me..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

dont think it has sunshine!

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Game over, thread locked..

A few pointers for you to mull over before you go shouting off in some other thread:

1) NO ONE asked for club intervention, Ross you took the rules into your own hands, this is what happens.

2) If you had of contacted a committee member in the usual way Ross then that person could have calmly talked to both parties, collected the important details, established what actually happened and then speak to people involved to try and sort the problem out. That didn't happen, instead you insulted us, the moderators and the club generally, and now you expect help..