Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

body shell problems

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Help ,Help ,Help. My body shell is trying to find a home at any bodyshop that will have her, but after being laught at by 3 already I am not getting on very well !! The main problem I am having is trying to get someone to repair my nsr quarter panal and inner arch, the car was a previous cat d and the repair that was done in 1997 (b4) i got the car was crap! .
    does anyone know where you can still get panals for these cars as I have tried everywhere I know, and main dealer just says same old thing ( no longer serviced).
    If anyone has a mint shell for sale I would be interested

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Re: body shell problems

they will prob have some decent shells or the panels (2nd hand)

Trader
    GT Turbo Spares co.uk
    South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a look at this one not too bad.

https://rtoc.org/boards/showthread.ph...382#post180382

Post Thanks / Like

I know a man who can..

did the work on my car ( 2 sills, 2 rear arch sections) and did a great job (see project thread)

Tarek Refinishers

based in burton on trent 07812540730 - give him a ring tell him dj sent you off the renault turbo owners club..

worst he can say is no.. If he needs pics or anything then post some up on here and i can drop them off as im there quite often anyway.

just to add you will most likely have to supply the panels and bits he needs but he will sort it.. also his prices are great and the workmanship is brilliant.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that guys, problem is I can`t get any panals apart from new sill covers (which I have), anyone know where you can get pattern panals from ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VALE46 View Post
    Thanks for that guys, problem is I can`t get any panals apart from new sill covers (which I have), anyone know where you can get pattern panals from ??
    when i rebuilt my car over last winter i got most of my panels from my local renault dealer (rawlinsons). they didnt have many problems in getting the parts from france really, altho i did have to wait a couple of weeks on some of the panels, most came within a matter of days

the two panels i couldnt get though i got through a company called movac

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reply, what sort of panals did you get from Renault, I really need a NSR quarter panal or at least an inner arch and my local dealer (wests) said no go, can you give me Rawlinsons number maybe I should try them ??

Thanks again,John

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VALE46 View Post
    Thanks for reply, what sort of panals did you get from Renault, I really need a NSR quarter panal or at least an inner arch and my local dealer (wests) said no go, can you give me Rawlinsons number maybe I should try them ??

Thanks again,John

just noticed ur only in cambridge.
    give them a bell on 01284 727901, and you'll end up either speaking to chris (part manager) or jamie. both really good blokes and very helpfull

i got the front inner arches, inner wings, front bumper, grill and wings from them all direct from france.

i do have a copy of dialogy's but my other laptop is taking soo long to load up. if its loaded soon i'll put up some part numbers of the panels your after if there listed seperatly

Post Thanks / Like

ive had a look on dialogys and heres what ive found. unfortunatly my copy doesnt tell me the availabilty of parts and only shows prices on some of the panels

complete n/s/r corner (inner arch, inner 3/4panel and outter skin - 77 01 464 259 - no price listed

just the n/s/r 3/4 panel outter skin - 77 51 463 515 - £163.27
    panel behind n/s/r light - 77 51 627 007 - no price listed
    n/s/r inner arch - 77 51 617 281 - no price listed

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

What a top bloke you are, thank you so much for that info, I will try these numbers at my local dealer and see how I get on
    Thanks again matey

Post Thanks / Like

no worries. if ur local dealer are still being **** about it then defo give rawlingsons a try