Post Thanks / Like

avoid ebay seller retrocarspares

hello peeps thought i would advise you all to avoid ebay seller retrocarspares because i won an item off him and and he never sent the item, probley because he wasnt happy that the item sold for 99p ( gearstick with rod ) he also said that it got lost in the post which i dont believe as he dont have any proof of posting and i have sent and recieved over 200 items and have not had and items go missing .
    im not the only 1 that has had a problem with this seller he said that some1 else had a missing parcel at the same time. however he has issued a refund

Post Thanks / Like

Re: avoid ebay seller retrocarspares

I thought this name rang a bell.. I was watching a few of his items a few weeks back. He had a gt tuning header tank and it went for £80! I asked a few questions about one of his items and he did reply which was decent of him

This has made me worried now... Iv won 2 items on eBay for 00.99 but the shipping was £68, I'm worried I mite get a massive custard pie?!? Lol.. Wel just have to see

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

funny that this user name rings a bell with me to .. I was also watching a few items of hes and see the gear nob with gear rod i have also come across parts for .99 and won them as well and had the seller saying he wont sell them to me with no reseive put on the listting as well i think its wrong and not right that sellers can do this and thing all is fair !

Post Thanks / Like

If there's no reserve and they go for 00.99 it's just the way it goes they shouldn't be able to refuse to send? That will surely give them bad feedback?

Iv bought a custom boost pipe from this guy who lives in dingli! Iv paid for the shipping which was 59 for that part, I sent him a msg after saying when do you think I will receive them and he hasn't replied!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

benj88
    dont no what to say mate i have come across this sort of thing time and time again when i have won items on ebay the seller wont sell me the item. ebay wont do anything to stop this from happening so its the same old it will happen again and again i have sold items on ebay and havent got the money i want for it but i have sill let the buyer have the item as for its not the buyers fault
    only my own
    Last edited by raider_gtt; 28-10-2010 at 18:07.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raider_gtt View Post
    benj88
    dont no what to say mate i have come across this sort of time and time again when i have won items on ebay and to be fair till ebay does something to stop this from happening then its the same old really it will happen time & time again i have sold items on there and they havent got the money i want for them but i sill let them have the item as for its not the buyers fault
    but my own
    Totally agree mate, I'd do the same, if this guy doesn't send my parts what would I do get in touch with eBay? I would get a refund wouldn't I? Il get a flight over and kick his head in if I don't

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benj88 View Post
    Totally agree mate, I'd do the same, if this guy doesn't send my parts what would I do get in touch with eBay? I would get a refund wouldn't I? Il get a flight over and kick his head in if I don't
    what i done is went on the part where its says buying reminders leave feedback (in my ebay) then it comes up with another page, then it says leave feedback below that theres a part more options click that , click resolve a problem and then follow it from there. hope that helps . ebay has refunded me before

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by modfather View Post
    what i done is went on the part where its says buying reminders leave feedback (in my ebay) then it comes up with another page, then it says leave feedback below that theres a part more options click that , click resolve a problem and then follow it from there. hope that helps . ebay has refunded me before
    Cheers mate. It's early days the parts may turn up I just have a feeling they mite not with him not replying to my msg

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers mate. It's early days the parts may turn up I just have a feeling they mite not with him not replying to my msg

no probs mate hope you get your parts

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i would go to paypal if thats what you paid by & report him to ebay

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

hello peeps thought i would advise you all to avoid ebay seller retrocarspares because i won an item off him and and he never sent the item, probley because he wasnt happy that the item sold for 99p ( gearstick with rod ) he also said that it got lost in the post which i dont believe as he dont have any proof of posting and i have sent and recieved over 200 items and have not had and items go missing .
    im not the only 1 that has had a problem with this seller he said that some1 else had a missing parcel at the same time. however he has issued a refund

watch him relist it later on on ebay again for sale which aint right but what can you do

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i bet he will

Post Thanks / Like

what have ebay said about it ?

again was watching something he was selling the charge cooler asked him a question a got no reply.

Post Thanks / Like

ebay hasnt said anything. he gave me a refund so had to settle for that .
    the last time i had a message from him he told me he`s trying to start a business up.
    as i put in his feedback item never recieved and no prove of postage. (he told me 3 days after the auction ended that it got lost ) so he more than likely didnt send it probley because he wanted more money for the item i won

Post Thanks / Like

his still selling parts though !

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/retrocarspares/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elcie View Post
    his still selling parts though !

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/retrocarspares/

looks like he has only sold 1 item since i had dealings with him
    did you have any luck with the charge cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, I didn't ! his a nob didn't reply to my emails and decided I didn't want it in the end anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

no probs mate hope you get your parts
    My parts did come btw

Post Thanks / Like

My parts did come btw

thats good then at least some1 gets there parts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elcie View Post
    Nope, I didn't ! his a nob didn't reply to my emails and decided I didn't want it in the end anyway.

thats a bit of a poo poo then .