Post Thanks / Like

Tungsten R5 GT Turbo

Hi guys this is now on eBay as I need it shifted by next week! Reserve much lower than my original asking price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1101wt_1139

Hi... so haven't had the car long but due to work commitments I now have to drive many more miles so I need something newer that I can rely on, unfortunately can't afford to keep it as a second car atm! Hopefully will return one day though not advertising anywhere else as of yet as I'm just sparking interest, but it's ready to go to the right buyer. 98k miles on the clock. No service history as such but lots and lots of paperwork of receipts and work done.

Specification as follows:

Car
    5 GT Turbo (phase 2)
    Colour
    Tungsten grey
    Engine
    Standard internals, uprated head gasket and bolts, full silicone hoses, strapped and flowed inter-cooler, in-car adjustable boost, induction kit and oil breather, side exit exhaust
    Turbo type
    Standard T2
    Boost Pressure (@ manifold)
    15psi
    Transmission
    Volvo clutch
    Wheels
    Turbines in satin black. No center caps though let me know if you have some for sale!
    Suspension Details
    Gaz coilovers and poly anti roll bar bushes
    Brakes
    Standard
    Bodywork
    Clear indicators and side repeaters, Renault 19 16v bonnet vent, after market grill, de-locked, smoothed rear bumper
    Interior
    Standard apart from boost gauge located where clock was

On to the faults, if you know anything about R5's you must be expecting at least a few of these!

Alarm... it doesn't work. Not sure what's wrong but I was going to replace it anyway personally. Just never got round to it, I open the car via the boot as the doors are smooted over
    Lighting... dash lights don't come on when the exterior lights are turned on. Also just this week the rear and side indicators aren't working on the passenger side, not sure what's going on there! Same with the rear lights, brakes are working but the actual light section doesn't come on even though the fronts are fine... looking into it
    Rust... there's quite a bit of surface rust around the car, and where the windscreen has a crack. The sills/floor is in good nick though! I have more pics of this, just email me on inthegarage@hotmail.com and I'll email you back with them

A good point is I've put on a new petrol tank just last month as it was leaking

Another note is that the coilovers are currently set to the hardest setting, I know a good company that can return them to road specification if it's what you prefer (or it's quite easy to do yourself if you know how)

Looking for £1,375 thanks...

Last edited by kayzee; 07-11-2010 at 17:08.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tungsten R5 GT Turbo

Potentially interested. Tax and test???

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry shouldn't have forgot that should I... it has TAX for another couple of months and MOT until May 2011

Just to mention also, there are a couple missing but got most of the MOTs dating back until 1999.

Post Thanks / Like

PM'd

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys this is now on eBay as I need it shifted by next week! Reserve much lower than my original asking price

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1101wt_1139

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick bump as bidding ends tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Back to the top... time wasters unfortunately so back up with a lower reserve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1058wt_1139

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hey do you still have your r 5 for sale if you have can you let me know thank you
    all the best james. 07964260373