Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Farewell

So I sold my 5 today after 6 years ownership and less than 6 months of actual driving the thing.

Just thought I'd give a quick shout out to all those who helped me over the years, especially Spooky, Mike (phase 1 gtt) and MarkeyMark for all their help and advice and parts.

Must say an extra thanks to Mark to be honest as he has gone way more than the extra mile to help me out, on quite a few occasions! Always with a smile and with a can-do attitude, people like him make car clubs what they are.
    Bye bye!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Farewell

6months should of been enough to convince you to keep it forever. Hope the 5 manages to stay in the club, and hope you have more luck with your next project

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Farewell

Yeah, the 5 is still in the club and as far as I can tell it has gone to a good home.

Was sad to see it go, as much as it got on my nerves. I doubt I even did 6 months!

Have two other cars and tbh the 5 (along with other circumstances) has changed my attitude towards cars in general, doubt I'll ever buy one again but if I do it'll be in many years when I will have space and time to tinker although given the chance I'd rather have a track spec Mx-5.
    Last edited by zinc; 04-10-2010 at 00:37.