Post Thanks / Like

Fao Commitee

Well i should have guessed it would be a person that seems to have a grudge against me. You could tell it some what annoyed me, yet no apoligie... not that i actualy want one.. maybe Ive totaly missed the joke.
    But to lock the thread well whys that ?

The fact i offerd initialy before the area rep thing went on the boards, you knew i wanted to help... then i opened a thread asking what was going on...

then you shunned me, was that not enough for you? then to go and pop up i dont deserve to be..

your a few slices short, and to tell you the truth, a discrace.

Nice to see an abuse of power to land a final insult on sombody, why would it be a joke when you clearly have issues with me, and dare i say it by the way things come across a certain kettle.

Commitee power ehh...

By no way directed at big steve, colin, miller, etc you do a bang up job, shame people let you down.

And you even had a dig in your post on said thread as well.

I'll no doubt be ganged up on now, told im pathetic etc i just dont care this time.. somthing so simple just lit my fuse.. such a shame

I havent been rude, nor threatning just stated how let down i feel, id rather not get banned for explaining what i feel

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fao Commitee

Post Thanks / Like

lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5alldaway View Post
    lol
    I don't know, is it funny to have your profile fiddled with be a CM? Harmless or not,on line you never know how people are going to react. Seems there's history so more reason to tread carefully.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometime personal jokes are only any good if the person involved knows about it... ie: JRP's last location "not an area rep" we joked about it at a curry & he said I could change it for him... we found it funny & we know a "title" means nothing, any member can arrange meets etc...and JRP does a top job of getting people involved in his local area.

As for the committee member doing what, I dont know anything about it so therefore I can not comment, Perhaps JRP can pm Scoff to see who did the changes, etc..

Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, it would have been funny if JRP wasn't bothered about being a rep, which he was, & had already had a few posts about being irked about it. So I feel it was in this case, bad taste & was bound to cause more bad blood.

Classifieds Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    Sometime personal jokes are only any good if the person involved knows about it... ie: JRP's last location "not an area rep" we joked about it at a curry & he said I could change it for him... we found it funny & we know a "title" means nothing, any member can arrange meets etc...and JRP does a top job of getting people involved in his local area.

As for the committee member doing what, I dont know anything about it so therefore I can not comment, Perhaps JRP can pm Scoff to see who did the changes, etc..
    no need, the man came forward in the thread below this one

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=Penfold;176799]Sometime personal jokes are only any good if the person involved knows about it... ie: JRP's last location "not an area rep" we joked about it at a curry & he said I could change it for him... we found it funny & we know a "title" means nothing, any member can arrange meets etc...and JRP does a top job of getting people involved in his local area.

As for the committee member doing what, I dont know anything about it so therefore I can not comment, Perhaps JRP can pm Scoff to see who did the changes, etc..[/quote]

It was Ashy

Post Thanks / Like

& JRP doesn't do anything in his local area apart from bitch anyway these days, I fully expect him to be on 'grumpy young men' sometime soon

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dave View Post
    no need, the man came forward in the thread below this one
    Ah just seen that, well i have raised it on the committee boards (lets see what happens), Perhaps this is just something that can be sorted out between JRP & Ashy, who knows, time will tell..

But let me just make 1 thing clear, the Committee did not changed JRP's location, the committee do not hold a grudge against JRP or any other member of RTOC.

Sure there are members of the club who may not like members of the committee and visa versa, but 1 member of the committee can not ban a member without a majority vote from the active committee members..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    Ah just seen that, well i have raised it on the committee boards (lets see what happens), Perhaps this is just something that can be sorted out between JRP & Ashy, who knows, time will tell..

But let me just make 1 thing clear, the Committee did not changed JRP's location, the committee do not hold a grudge against JRP or any other member of RTOC.

Sure there are members of the club who may not like members of the committee and visa versa, but 1 member of the committee can not ban a member without a majority vote from the active committee members..
    I think it would be great to have a majority vote to decide Committee members.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Now now my young Jedi friend

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5teve L View Post
    Now now my young Jedi friend

Seriously though I've just read a post from another committee member being "all important"

Its bull**** and puts me off posting. It puts me off reading threads.

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously though I've just read a post from another committee member being "all important"

Its bull**** and puts me off posting. It puts me off reading threads.

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

I put my hand up, said it was me, there is no grudge, never has been (that I'm aware of anyway?) It was a bit of banter as I explained.

Maybe a pint and a chat is called for at the next event? I can give you a man hug if required?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't be a penarse. The committe is fine the way it is and they do a good job. Your always stiring sh*t whenever the committee is mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    Well i should have guessed it would be a person that seems to have a grudge against me. You could tell it some what annoyed me, yet no apoligie... not that i actualy want one.. maybe Ive totaly missed the joke.
    But to lock the thread well whys that ?

The fact i offerd initialy before the area rep thing went on the boards, you knew i wanted to help... then i opened a thread asking what was going on...

then you shunned me, was that not enough for you? then to go and pop up i dont deserve to be..

your a few slices short, and to tell you the truth, a discrace.

Nice to see an abuse of power to land a final insult on sombody, why would it be a joke when you clearly have issues with me, and dare i say it by the way things come across a certain kettle.

Commitee power ehh...

By no way directed at big steve, colin, miller, etc you do a bang up job, shame people let you down.

And you even had a dig in your post on said thread as well.

I'll no doubt be ganged up on now, told im pathetic etc i just dont care this time.. somthing so simple just lit my fuse.. such a shame

I havent been rude, nor threatning just stated how let down i feel, id rather not get banned for explaining what i feel
    Am sure you can see why i get a bit down but hey ho theres plenty of winners.