Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

insurance??

hi just wondered if there was any gt turbo drivers on here my age (22) and wondered how much your paying for insurance full comp as my car is nearly ready for the road so want to know how much to expect for insurance, i have 5 years no claims bonus 2 years in cars and 3 years in my astravan under a private policy not commercial, will i be able to use the no claims for my second car (1988 gt turbo) appreciate any help

Post Thanks / Like

Re: insurance??

I'm pretty sure you cant use your no claims on another policy, but give these a try

http://www.heritage-quote.co.uk/

I'm 23, and my insurance is about £450 a year fully comp under a classic policy, limited to 5,000 miles a year. Most other company's wont insure under 25's on a classic policy. hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_8 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you cant use your no claims on another policy, but give these a try

http://www.heritage-quote.co.uk/

I'm 23, and my insurance is about £450 a year fully comp under a classic policy, limited to 5,000 miles a year. Most other company's wont insure under 25's on a classic policy. hope this helps

give footman james a try? dont know if the age will be an issue but worth a go, they are in the contacts section on here

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

im 22 have 3 years no claims and a in10 and 3 points for going through a red ight £900 fully comp. it used to be £1500 befour that only 3rd party

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

nice 1 will ring them companys, ill let you know how i go on, hope the no claims helps as i have 5 years, i dont see why you cant use the no claims, if you have 5 years no claims , you have 5 years no claims , so should be able to use them on any amount of policies, shouldnt you,stupid rule if you can only use it on one policy