Post Thanks / Like

Bought an EVO2 Yesterday

Not a Mistubishi, but an Cagiva Mito Evo2

Its been down the road, so a bit of cosmetic damage, but mechanically very sound.

Been stripping it down today so I can clean it all up & get it ready for for the panels to be repaired & painted.

I think its the start of the mid life crisis. Really enjoying it though

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bought an EVO2 Yesterday

looks better with the panels off, proper mad max stylee

Post Thanks / Like

Chunky old swing arms

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Gilera GFR125 sitting in my shed Look that one up. A weapon of a bike in the mid 90's. Its unrestricted and produces 36hp ( Legal limit is 12hp on L plates) I Loved it until it blow up doing 14500rpm overtaking a car! Error Two strokes rock!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I was looking for a Gagiva as they are probably one of the best looking (916/748 styling ) & one of the best handling, but I do like Gilera's & they are very very rare. Couldn't believe how well built it is, seems very "big bike" & chunky as JRP says. Its deristricted, so 33hp ish, certainly goes well & stops even better, Brembo's & rather large front disc . They've cerainly moved on from my days of RD125LC's & TZR125,s

Two stroke bikes, Turbo cars, can't beat em

Post Thanks / Like

Well,my Mito is now nearly complete after a total nut & bolt strip down & repaint. took a little longer than I'd hoped but not bad for 6 weeks work in my spare time.

It won't be to everyones taste I'm sure, but I'm really pleased with the way its turned out. I doubt there's another one like it thats for sure. Still got to do the wheels , but I won't do that until I get new tyres .Still a couple of very minor jobs to do & I need a new RH mirror glass as I broke it taking it out The plan was to sell it when finished & buy another to do the same, but I really like it, so I may just keep it & still look for another.lol.

Post Thanks / Like

That looks mint in the pictures now russ even better then the drawings you showed me of what it might look like.Sorry didnt get chance to get round the weekend might have to make a trip this week to see this tho.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNSON18 View Post
    That looks mint in the pictures now russ even better then the drawings you showed me of what it might look like.Sorry didnt get chance to get round the weekend might have to make a trip this week to see this tho.lol
    Cheers mate, not come out bad has it, looks even better in the flesh & sounds like a very angry wasp.lol. Catch up soon matey.