Post Thanks / Like

Flame suit ready, my previous rides...

Just thought I might as well show my history of hatches in case anyone's bothered...

My first motor @ 19 years old. £1,500 TPF&T it's still going actually as my mum drives it now (minus wheels and Peco exhaust lol)

Did love this car, back in the college days it was a right laugh. Wouldn't be seen dead in it now but still glad I experienced a bodykit

Probably the car I miss the most really. Got it for a bargain price and loved the leather interior... spent a load on this, doing everything properly. Unfortunately it suffered from the "turn off whenever it feels like it" problem... which led to me to make a choice between a GTi-6 engine conversion or get rid? I got rid.

Most expensive car I've ever bought. I was actually working for Renault at the time which came in handy. However despite only being three years old it certainly had it's problems I knew I was being made redundant so I got rid to free some money up. I had the limited edition Recaros, gutted to loose them!

This is my temporary £800 beauty. Worst handling car ever lol... has been quite a laugh though, bit of a project, but as soon as I'm confident with the R5 this will be going.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Flame suit ready, my previous rides...

no flame suit in sight, many peoples previous cars are of a similar ilk to these.

Post Thanks / Like

Love the 182 and minus the spoiler think the Honda is ok too.

Personally think the 206 gti is one of the worst cars out there and didn't deserve to have a gti badge on it's boot, I had mine for 3 whole weeks until I got bored and sold it. Lol but both the 106 and 306 gtis were and still are awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Strangely the 206 was the car I've kept the longest so far! Hopefully that will change