View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservatives

24 43.64%
  • Labour

6 10.91%
  • Lib-Dem

10 18.18%
  • Other

15 27.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2010 General Election

[quote= Do you think its possible that Iran and N Korea etc want nucleor wepons because we have them?

As for ythe invasion of Iraq I totally agree, that was down to Tony Blair and I would like to see him face charges of War Crimes. Parliament let us down big style on that one. A more balanced "hung" parliament might have prevented that disaster.[/quote]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    LOL war crimes. As if. Did Maggie face war crimes when we sunk that argi ship as it was retreating, No. We need that "dont **** with us" leadership again.
    nout to lol at there buddy, russels comment is fair and has a lot people thinking the same. blair unfortunaly, Unlawfully sent troops it to another country to fight.

he has commited war crimes ....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave j gtt View Post
    nout to lol at there buddy, russels comment is fair and has a lot people thinking the same. blair unfortunaly, Unlawfully sent troops it to another country to fight.

he has commited war crimes ....

This country is on its knees because of namby pamby politics. They ordered a a portion of kick ass and we fed it them.

I dont think troops should be there when we can hit people with scorpion missiles from the comfort of our armchairs.

Scotland Regional Rep youngscottie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This country is on its knees because of namby pamby politics. They ordered a a portion of kick ass and we fed it them.

I dont think troops should be there when we can hit people with scorpion missiles from the comfort of our armchairs.

at one time britain ruled 2/3 of the globe today i cant climb any more than two steps up a ladder without a ****ing safty harness why ?
    because some eurobrat told us so

regardless of who wins the election understand that the working man in the street will allways fund everything through more tax

i dont like any of the partys policys id like to beable to vote no confidence

Post Thanks / Like

Why is it ok for the SNP in scotland to be and the welsh national asssembly wanting independance but mention the the BNP and your a nazi? has nothing evolved from the past?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dudders View Post
    Why is it ok for the SNP in scotland to be and the welsh national asssembly wanting independance but mention the the BNP and your a nazi? has nothing evolved from the past?
    Apparently not.

Post Thanks / Like

im no snp supporter but its unfair to tar them with the same brush as the bnp

Post Thanks / Like

I have explained my veiw on why the country is on its knees in the past , am not about to start going on again.

In fairness you have said you havent read all manifestos and or know to much indepth about it all and are going to vote blue for the reason it what your going to do not that u fully understand what your voting for.
    Sit back and see what people got to say. dont geuss as i get accused of. which i dont.

the last statment is just utter drivel that, no one should be firing or fighting anything

Post Thanks / Like

i will return discipline to schools lol

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...outh-programme
    he cant do anything just like when he promised a referendum on the lisbon treaty his hands are tied by europe

and soon people wont even be able to discipline there own kids http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...l-smacking-ban

what ever we are living under now its not democracy
    watch this about the eu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR83j...eature=related

Post Thanks / Like

LOL war crimes. As if. Did Maggie face war crimes when we sunk that argi ship as it was retreating, No. We need that "dont **** with us" leadership again.

yep and who sold the argies the weapons, The french

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by youngscottie View Post
    im no snp supporter but its unfair to tar them with the same brush as the bnp
    didnt mean it that way sorry if offended my scots bretheren.

just that national parties have need around for donkeys years and as someone mentioned earlier there is a very well documented (gladly not recently) part of the northern ireland assembly isnt there and now they are in power?

not wanting to tar anyone with the any brush.

we must all accept that invariably the media will decide who gets in, the way someone is portrayed on television or reported or the 'SPIN' in the tabloid media defines more than not who we will vote for, just look at the slant towards the SDLP recently after a TV debate! im not saying we are all sheep but i looked to my parents upon turning 18 who more often than not voted labour i did because they did, but on growing up and seeing unfortunatly that they dont do as we ask (look at blair and the 'just trust me on this war') more taxes on the working classes (i.e ME) and of course following the good ol USofA in being the world police, and we need to face facts that are all mostly lying useless f***ckers i do have to look outside the tory/labour stranglehold that there is. UKIP is looking likely as i would like the uk to keep its identity otherwise we may descend into a melting pot of 'softly softly too scared to do anything incase we upset someone' people and i dont want that. and no im not a racist before anyone suggest that im pround to be english as the scots (youngscottie) are proud to be scottish and welsh and so on.

i hope we dont fall for the masses of spin surrounding ALL the parties

use your vote wisely but make sure you do use it either way otherwise dont moan when something you didnt want to happen happens and you did nothing about it.

gotta go find another soapbox now thats bigger than this one

Post Thanks / Like

didnt mean it that way sorry if offended my scots bretheren.

just that national parties have need around for donkeys years and as someone mentioned earlier there is a very well documented (gladly not recently) part of the northern ireland assembly isnt there and now they are in power?

not wanting to tar anyone with the any brush.

we must all accept that invariably the media will decide who gets in, the way someone is portrayed on television or reported or the 'SPIN' in the tabloid media defines more than not who we will vote for, just look at the slant towards the SDLP recently after a TV debate! im not saying we are all sheep but i looked to my parents upon turning 18 who more often than not voted labour i did because they did, but on growing up and seeing unfortunatly that they dont do as we ask (look at blair and the 'just trust me on this war') more taxes on the working classes (i.e ME) and of course following the good ol USofA in being the world police, and we need to face facts that are all mostly lying useless f***ckers i do have to look outside the tory/labour stranglehold that there is. UKIP is looking likely as i would like the uk to keep its identity otherwise we may descend into a melting pot of 'softly softly too scared to do anything incase we upset someone' people and i dont want that. and no im not a racist before anyone suggest that im pround to be english as the scots (youngscottie) are proud to be scottish and welsh and so on.

i hope we dont fall for the masses of spin surrounding ALL the parties

use your vote wisely but make sure you do use it either way otherwise dont moan when something you didnt want to happen happens and you did nothing about it.

gotta go find another soapbox now thats bigger than this one
    none taken
    politics arnt really my thing
    i just feel that the working man carries the burden all the time(no mater whos in power)

ive alot of gripes about this the biggest one being i get taxed on my savings
    when ive already paid tax on my income from which the saving get fed from

Post Thanks / Like

none taken
    politics arnt really my thing
    i just feel that the working man carries the burden all the time(no mater whos in power)

ive alot of gripes about this the biggest one being i get taxed on my savings
    when ive already paid tax on my income from which the saving get fed from
    two certainties in life

1.death
    2.taxes

it is sods law, take motoring for instance, you buy a new car YOU PAY TAX ON IT, you insure it INSURANCE PREMIUM TAX, you MOT it PART OF THE MOT FEE IS TAX (bout £5 i think), you then pay ROAD TAX (which doesnt go on the roads more likely foreign aid, and its massive fee on new cars not powered by duracell batteries or wind) then there is the fuel dont even get me started on that 125pence per ltr!!!!! then every part you buy new for it is taxed.
    best i keep zooming around in the uncatlyzed 5 burning my own little hole in the ozone layer yay

I take your stance and vote no confidence in ANY of em

Post Thanks / Like

I have explained my veiw on why the country is on its knees in the past , am not about to start going on again.

In fairness you have said you havent read all manifestos and or know to much indepth about it all and are going to vote blue for the reason it what your going to do not that u fully understand what your voting for.
    Sit back and see what people got to say. dont geuss as i get accused of. which i dont.

the last statment is just utter drivel that, no one should be firing or fighting anything

LOL pass the peace Pipe.

I think that instead of sending our lads walking round a dustbowl we should send some really cool weaponary down on targets. Yes yes lets grow a beard and try and win the hearts and minds of the people so they can take chocolate bars off us and then blow up our landys.

Hello mr Afganistani growing opium in your field, here is a letter telling you to destroy your entire crop before Tuesday at noon or we "the good guys" are going to Destroy your field, your house, your neighbour and his goats.

If you would like to talk about compensation for your illegal crop please send a letter to your local democratically elected government representative.

The Apache helicopter pilot turns to the dude loading him up with ammo and with a big grin remarks "Smoke me a kipper...............

Post Thanks / Like

smoke me a kipper.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZsTzNmrlE

this guy for pm

Post Thanks / Like

smoke me a kipper.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZsTzNmrlE

this guy for pm
    What a guy.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL pass the peace Pipe.

I think that instead of sending our lads walking round a dustbowl we should send some really cool weaponary down on targets. Yes yes lets grow a beard and try and win the hearts and minds of the people so they can take chocolate bars off us and then blow up our landys.

Hello mr Afganistani growing opium in your field, here is a letter telling you to destroy your entire crop before Tuesday at noon or we "the good guys" are going to Destroy your field, your house, your neighbour and his goats.

If you would like to talk about compensation for your illegal crop please send a letter to your local democratically elected government representative.

The Apache helicopter pilot turns to the dude loading him up with ammo and with a big grin remarks "Smoke me a kipper...............

poppy feilds like this which are troops are protecting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFBy...os=mhK5OSVS9B8

Post Thanks / Like

no offence kenobi , just stating this thead will go down hill if people start arguing every point. Make a point and then sit back let others post. or supply sumat to read /veiw.

-- durgs are money weather illegal or legal ( just like these lates outbursts of crap from china)

== drugs that have been made illegal, have been made illegal for a reason , to make the prices higher and take more money from the bottem that the majority of middle class tax payers pay/suffer for.
    Lots of estste's in england are being broke up sold off, people not being able to afford and being in arrears , so its not just middle class.
    A lot / most of rich british people are being shafted also.

layed back

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=mr white;150926]poppy feilds like this which are troops are protecting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFBy...os=mhK5OSVS9B8[/quot

someone comment at the bottem
    We are guarding the fields.... The Taliban burnt them down.... US regrew them. 1 year ago

Post Thanks / Like

no offence kenobi , just stating this thead will go down hill if people start arguing every point. Make a point and then sit back let others post. or supply sumat to read /veiw.

-- durgs are money weather illegal or legal ( just like these lates outbursts of crap from china)

== drugs that have been made illegal, have been made illegal for a reason , to make the prices higher and take more money from the bottem that the majority of middle class tax payers pay/suffer for.
    Lots of estste's in england are being broke up sold off, people not being able to afford and being in arrears , so its not just middle class.
    A lot / most of rich british people are being shafted also.

layed back
    yeah my cousin has just had his second child he has a mortgage on a 2 bed house went to have a look at buying somthing bigger and no chance he bought his house 5 years ago he lives in tonbridge wells his mortage repayments are around 700 a month you can even rent a flat there for that much £1000 min now, hes lived in tunbridge wells all his life hes got no chance in moving now he was thinking of renting a little bigger, but like i said its even more expensive. him and his mrs both work hard and now there traped there. some people might say he should have had his second child but look whats happening on the council estates where people that dont work are having many kids of tax payers backs some even living in million pound mansions wtf is happening it dont make sense

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=dave j gtt;150955]
    Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    poppy feilds like this which are troops are protecting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFBy...os=mhK5OSVS9B8[/quot

someone comment at the bottem
    We are guarding the fields.... The Taliban burnt them down.... US regrew them. 1 year ago

this says it all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7R7q1lSZfs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    yeah my cousin has just had his second child he has a mortgage on a 2 bed house went to have a look at buying somthing bigger and no chance he bought his house 5 years ago he lives in tonbridge wells his mortage repayments are around 700 a month you can even rent a flat there for that much £1000 min now, hes lived in tunbridge wells all his life hes got no chance in moving now he was thinking of renting a little bigger, but like i said its even more expensive. him and his mrs both work hard and now there traped there. some people might say he should have had his second child but look whats happening on the council estates where people that dont work are having many kids of tax payers backs some even living in million pound mansions wtf is happening it dont make sense
    My dad was a dustman and he was paying a mortage on a 3 bed house. He got the house in 1984 when i was two years old. Ive got no chance of getting my own house.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave..H View Post
    My dad was a dustman and he was paying a mortage on a 3 bed house. He got the house in 1984 when i was two years old. Ive got no chance of getting my own house.

yep and they will only continue to rise as wages stagnate. my nans house was bought just after the war its a victorian house 4 bedrooms over 4 levels back and front gardens they paid somthing like £200 for it with my grate nan and grandad. the house is mint had new roof the lot next doors to that is a little run down it was valued at wait for it £750,000. she says to me you have to work hard in life to get a house, i said on my wages i cant even aford your outside lav nan things have changed so much the price of bricks hasnt changed that much, its fecking rediculus, i wouldnt by a house now its a fecking rip off pure usury.

Post Thanks / Like

Its getting close

fancy brown messing up like he did yesterday ? I think it was on purpose to damage labours chances futher.

I relised from infomation i read months back that the next leader would be cameron and torys would win regardless of anything , Its was said to me, they are next to lead us to yet more problems and make yet more mistakes.

The thing is, i was told it would be tory win weather its done pretty or not

Post Thanks / Like

Its getting close

fancy brown messing up like he did yesterday ? I think it was on purpose to damage labours chances futher.

I relised from infomation i read months back that the next leader would be cameron and torys would win regardless of anything , Its was said to me, they are next to lead us to yet more problems and make yet more mistakes.

The thing is, i was told it would be tory win weather its done pretty or not
    Camo for the win!!

Post Thanks / Like

not good for people who like cars and driving them

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

ukip all the way its a non-racist party seeking Britain's withdrawal from the European Union i do not trust any of the others (bnp is as racist as you can get) but my vote means nuffing anyway because of the election Seating even though brown is 3rd on the polls says the telly says he can still win with the election seating how does that work what a load of rubbish

Post Thanks / Like

i dont know why they still do postal votes its far to open to fraud check this out
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...oss-capital.do

so i doubt we will have an onest election

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-1961464.html
    Last edited by mr white; 04-05-2010 at 14:47.

Post Thanks / Like

That-there London village It's not the center of the universe .
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politi...10/8659864.stm

One of three will get in and none of them is called Mugabe so I think we will manage an honest election

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    That-there London village It's not the center of the universe .
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politi...10/8659864.stm

One of three will get in and none of them is called Mugabe so I think we will manage an honest election

well at least brown hasnt taken up robert mugabe style "Land reform" yet
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...e-farmers.html

yet the white farmers cant even claim asylum in the uk, yet over 3000 have been killed since 1994 and our goverment doesnt even batter an eyelid, how come they havent sent are troops there to help them

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Should I already have my card in the post to vote?

Post Thanks / Like

Lol yes, it's tomorrow.

You won't necessarily need it though, so long as you can provide proof of ID/address. Few years back I lost mine

Post Thanks / Like

Should I already have my card in the post to vote?

yes i think so

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D4WNO View Post
    Lol yes, it's tomorrow.

You won't necessarily need it though, so long as you can provide proof of ID/address. Few years back I lost mine

Ah thats ok then, my mrs is at work and she looks after anything important. I probably have mine but good to know i can vote without it.

Post Thanks / Like

think its time to go waist half an hour ...........

Post Thanks / Like

Well that was pointless, i got just 2 hows sleep watching all that.

I think it should be done xfacter style next. On illimination. Last 2 in and it goes to the phones.

that has to be a better system surely.
    Last edited by Kenobi; 07-05-2010 at 09:56.

Post Thanks / Like

Well that was pointless, i got just 2 hows sleep watching all that.

I think it should be done xfacter style next. On illimination. Last 2 in and it goes to the phones.

that has to be a better system surely.
    Well you never know they may finally reform the electoral system to PR.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiff_lee View Post
    Well you never know they may finally reform the electoral system to PR.

tories came out saying the reason why labour have done so well in some areas is because of labours benefit culture well it would be like turkeys voting for christmas i supose well the red says it all http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

Post Thanks / Like

Best thing about the election so far is that the BNP didn't even manage to make 4th place ahead of the tiny ukip party. Griffin won't have to be invited on to telly again as the public have shown exactly what they think of them and shown them up to be a tiny minority bunch no one is interested in.

Oh and nice to see plenty of the expense fiddlers getting their arses kicked too

We don't get to vote till May 27 so am expecting all party leaders to come to our house in person to explain why I should vote for them

Post Thanks / Like

Well What A F U C K Up That Was.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blot View Post
    Best thing about the election so far is that the BNP didn't even manage to make 4th place ahead of the tiny ukip party. Griffin won't have to be invited on to telly again as the public have shown exactly what they think of them and shown them up to be a tiny minority bunch no one is interested in.
    You say that yet they received the most votes after lib dems and ukip and considering there is at least 15 parties after them I wouldn't say they are party no one is interested in.

Post Thanks / Like

Think BNP still got about 1/2 million votes, shocking really

Post Thanks / Like

all a pile of pants..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiff_lee View Post
    You say that yet they received the most votes after lib dems and ukip and considering there is at least 15 parties after them I wouldn't say they are party no one is interested in.

And the same guy that got voted in as an MEP!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D4WNO View Post
    Think BNP still got about 1/2 million votes, shocking really
    Divide that by the 649 constituencies and it puts that figure into perspective though D4WNO

Plus they lost virtually every seat they held in local councils, including all 12 in the area Griffin actually stood in. Says it all

Post Thanks / Like

wait for more human rights laws and the rest of the bul****, like how most fisherman in the uk have already met their quotas for this year and their boats are sitting in dock, they cant make the money they need and are having to sell there boats of, the british fishing fleet is declining at a great rate.

mr white .
    why isnt there down time used to restock the fishing grounds
    inother words if you keep taking without putting back evetualy you will run out. and that goes for many other things aswell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blot View Post
    Divide that by the 649 constituencies and it puts that figure into perspective though D4WNO

Plus they lost virtually every seat they held in local councils, including all 12 in the area Griffin actually stood in. Says it all
    What is your point exactly? You say they are a minority bunch no one is interested in even though that had the 5th highest amount of votes out of 21+ parties, now you are referring to the fact they won no seats.

Take ukip for example, over 900,000 votes (3.1%) compared to Democratic Unionist Party who had almost 170,000 (0.6%) yet ukip won 0 seats and the later 8 seats. Does this not highlight a problem with the current electoral system?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THE MASTER View Post
    wait for more human rights laws and the rest of the bul****, like how most fisherman in the uk have already met their quotas for this year and their boats are sitting in dock, they cant make the money they need and are having to sell there boats of, the british fishing fleet is declining at a great rate.

mr white .
    why isnt there down time used to restock the fishing grounds
    inother words if you keep taking without putting back evetualy you will run out. and that goes for many other things aswell
    nice post

Post Thanks / Like

Lost for words, my previous must have caught up with me....

In all fairness this club love's these topics, people read learn and evolve. this clubs great, Lot more too it than just cars

Very true it can get a bit much all the religion, theroys about the world, but topics should stand and have a place on our forum its great.
    And is of great value to see all others points and opinions.

To take things from each and everything we read or see is good,

I proved my point i started a good topic and people could fu**k it up, It was a good topic about somthing that couldnt be cast into the shadows like other good relervent topics or posts do or have done in the past.

("point being i am no idiot and have started some very intresting topics to some peoples intrest". "Some enjoy making points, some enjoy reading. some enjoy being numb to there box. and dare not step outside" some enjoy belittling and to annoy or some just act like kids ......)

The election has just proved we need to commuicate come together and act as a marjorty rather than all this crap, Things need setting in stone, of how things should be done in the future to stop, some or all the wasted time and effort and monies of our country.

there for theads like this need to stand

Wait for it topic closed
    Last edited by dave j gtt; 08-05-2010 at 02:02.