Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

shunt

had my spare 5 on stands to break it, today i went out after the missus parked our family alfa behind it to find, our neighbour had reversed into it shuntted it forward and knocked it right forward off all 4 stands, it was about an inch from hitting my good 5 what is it with old people arrrgh

Post Thanks / Like

Re: shunt

Quote Originally Posted by Ross99 View Post
    had my spare 5 on stands to break it, today i went out after the missus parked our family alfa behind it to find, our neighbour had reversed into it shuntted it forward and knocked it right forward off all 4 stands, it was about an inch from hitting my good 5 what is it with old people arrrgh

East Midlands Regional Rep Os8472's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Next time ya see em and your in ya car, nail it as you go past em, with any li=uck the coffin dodger will have a heart attack

Post Thanks / Like

to state the obvious... go and have a word.?

or you could say yes hes old, reactions aint the best... and let the issue slide!

Post Thanks / Like

I cant believe no1 told ya.. I think it would of been a bit hard not notice hitting it, old or not.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

well he did get out and check apparently but only looked at the back of the alfa, my 5 was covered with a car cover, i'l give him the benifit of the doubt on the 5, but not happy he's not about to have a word at the momoent but i will.

only thing i'm furious about is i was using nayls front axel stands and they've been squashed so obviously in good faith he best replace them for starter, apparently it made a right noise, i'd have though that alone would have made him realise it was the front end of my 5 hitting the deck

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ok sorted will be replacing your stands gary so no issues there, usual rubbish oh i didn't think i hit it that hard etc etc