Post Thanks / Like

events section moved , bad idea.

Just showing my concerns really with the events section being moved from the forum and placed in the header of the site.

It seems a bad idea imo and offers no real obvious benefit i can see, with the main implication being that when a new event or post is added it will not show on the main board meaning if people dont specifically select events on the header than they will never be aware of meets etc.

This to me can only be a bad thing however i may be wrong and missing the point of this.

edit , just read the other thread on this.
    Last edited by djinuk; 02-03-2010 at 12:21.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: events section moved , bad idea.

After reading the other thread do you see what the benefits are now?

The best way to read the boards is use "Last 24h" or "Last Week" they can be found in the black bar, if you use these buttons it will show all threads including events that have been posted on.

Chris

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yes, but there's a slight technical reason for not doing it just yet. The old events forum is re-directed to the new one. I wanted to see the old link preserved for a bit and it would of looked odd to have 2. It can be added to the forum main page though, if that's your only gripe ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post

The best way to read the boards is use "Last 24h" or "Last Week" they can be found in the black bar, if you use these buttons it will show all threads including events that have been posted on.

Chris

agreed