Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

police speeding

hi last night i was coming through my main town at midnight and there was an undercover rover infront of me cruising doing about 25 mph and i over took it doing about 35 mph and i didnt know it was police and they were then behind me flashing there eadlight lights but just thought it was some one with road rage.anyway i noticed the car following me and then i got onto backroads where i live and its a 60 so i totally lost the car as i know the backroads very well, i live on like a farm so pulled in and turned the headlights off and went in to bed all house lights off and the rover drove past the house, anyway about 20 mins later i heard 2 cars in my drive so peeped through my velux lol and the rover was there with 2 police women in and then another car with 2 police men looking round my van and then tried knocking on door but then they went and havnt left any notes etc. so today probably catch up with me, but being a rover cop car with no lights on im thinking it wont have an in car video it didnt even have sirens, so do you think they will have evidence for me speeding as they wont know what speed i was doing will they, so do you think they will just slap my hands or will i get dun?? as i have my own buisness and its my work van so dont want any points or loose the licence , appreciate any thoughts

Non-member Matt@CodeRedMotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: police speeding

Don't speed?.....there is one thought

East Midlands Regional Rep Os8472's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

what type of van? if its not dirived from a car and uses the name of said car the limit is 50mph not 60mph

example

a ford excort van can 60mph on A roads, 70mph on duel carriageways and motorways

where as a ford transit connect (actually a ford fusion) can only do 50mph on A roads, 60mph on duel carriageways and 70mph on motorways

Post Thanks / Like

myself i wouldnt worry about it till the old bill come knocking on the door then they will tell you what evidence they got there is lots of loop holes that you can slip into.

before i got court speeding at 107 mph on the a30 the case went to court and got it chucked out as the old bill did not have a certificate of calibration for there speed gun

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

i bet ur crapping your self, i got pulled by an undercover bmw with cameras for going around the island the wrong way as a learner was taking the piss (just some girl in her dads car) it was only a mini round about.

I was told i was gona get three point or id have to do a driving course costing £160 i chose the course and they sed they would send a letter out, its bin 7 months now so you feeling lucky punk.

Id say you'll get away with beens they didnt wake you up nor leave any notes anywhere.

Mat

Post Thanks / Like

west midlands had stopped that driving course when a freind of mine got 12points and he was told they had ditched it?

Post Thanks / Like

More like they didn't want him trying to get away with getting points.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

yeh im not bothered anyway my uncle is superintendant so hell sort me out, anyway they dont have any evience what soever as they had no camera, i was only doing 40 in a 30 but they cant judge my speed also the van is car derived van so can do 60 on the backroad but i didnt reach that speed with all the bends.i have been at work this morning and they havnt been round. i just dont want more points as im insuring my r5 soon!!!thanks for the comments

Post Thanks / Like

.............adding conspiracy and corruption to the long list of charges ohhh and a confession to boot
    Is there someone that looks after you ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    .............adding conspiracy and corruption to the long list of charges ohhh and a confession to boot
    Is there someone that looks after you ?

Hehehe, this reminds me of that robber that burgled a house the other week but left his phone with a picture of himself at the scene

Post Thanks / Like

lol check out these police their powerless
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXMoBTB5WEQ

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

police turned up at my house tonite and issued me a section 59 they sed i was doing 60 mph haha i didnt go over 40!!! i sed prove it they sed we cant but we both judge 60 mph what a load of crap!!!! can you appeal against a sec 59??? i know its just a warning but they sed it goes on database so when a anpr camera drives past you it will clock that i have the warning so they will be more inclined to watch my driving. what you guys think? they sed just becoz the road markings are dotted doesnt mean you can over take!!! i thought you could over take on dotted lines??im sure they were talkin crap

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

i think you got off lightly and you should be thankfull and eat some humble pie.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

yeh i know but nothing wrong with bein cheeky and getting off fully lol, my aunties a sergeant gonna see if she can make paper work go missing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    Its no wonder people have nothing but contempt for the police, they walk into that guys garden harass him then once they are proved wrong they just turn around and walk away without saying a word. Not to mention the bird trying to instigate something over nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyshaw49 View Post
    yeh i know but nothing wrong with bein cheeky and getting off fully lol, my aunties a sergeant gonna see if she can make paper work go missing
    well thats fecking clever making it public aint it...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

That guy is brilliant, 'she just spoken freely in a democracy I don't understand why you're kidnapping her' and not one copper looked at him let alone spoke to him.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

find a loophole and tell them to stick it up there arse.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

dude stop i need to sleep tonight

Post Thanks / Like

JUST ONE MORE THEN LOL CONTINUE YOUR SHOPPING EXPEREINCE EVERYTHING IS OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyPM...eature=related

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

this is gettin deep now!

pretty good stuff tho... nice to see some people are actually aware that most people are not trully free and are manipulated...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    this is gettin deep now!

pretty good stuff tho... nice to see some people are actually aware that most people are not trully free and are manipulated...
    Yeah these are quality videos. It just goes to show how the police take advantage of the public who know no better and well unless you have read up on the law etc you aren't really in a good position to question power hungry coppers.

Post Thanks / Like

police turned up at my house tonite and issued me a section 59 they sed i was doing 60 mph haha i didnt go over 40!!! i sed prove it they sed we cant but we both judge 60 mph what a load of crap!!!! can you appeal against a sec 59??? i know its just a warning but they sed it goes on database so when a anpr camera drives past you it will clock that i have the warning so they will be more inclined to watch my driving. what you guys think? they sed just becoz the road markings are dotted doesnt mean you can over take!!! i thought you could over take on dotted lines??im sure they were talkin crap

you can over take on dotted lines.

if i was you i would take them to court to get it removed its there word against yours with no evidance your laughin

Post Thanks / Like

2 coppers words against a lad in a gt turbo. You really think the judge will decide against 2 experienced officers?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    2 coppers words against a lad in a gt turbo. You really think the judge will decide against 2 experienced officers?

still no evidence

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiff_lee View Post
    Yeah these are quality videos. It just goes to show how the police take advantage of the public who know no better and well unless you have read up on the law etc you aren't really in a good position to question power hungry coppers.

check this out, quite cleaver not for everyone how true who knows?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7z1BVG0W3w

Post Thanks / Like

if you want to go deeper start at the beginning of law the foundations.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3S1uqgGfB4 not for everyone

Post Thanks / Like

I was just reading about section 59 and apparently it was originally brought in to stop off road bikes and mini motos on council estates but now is abused like all other legislation?

Criteria for a sec 59, which did you come under?

(1) Where a constable in uniform has reasonable grounds for believing that a motor vehicle is being used on any occasion in a manner which-

(a) contravenes section 3 or 34 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 (c. 52) (careless and inconsiderate driving and prohibition of off-road driving), and

(b) is causing, or is likely to cause, alarm, distress or annoyance to members of the public,

Post Thanks / Like

From what i hear section 59 is nowt to worry about. Half the chavs round here have them, the coppers hand them out if you fart in the wrong place. 2nd issue of one usually results in impounding your car/fine to get it back.

Everybody round here reckons my side exit on the van will get me in the 'club' one day

Post Thanks / Like

You know this thread can be used as evidence right?....Idiot!

Just grow some balls and take it like a man

Post Thanks / Like

check this out, quite cleaver not for everyone how true who knows?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7z1BVG0W3w

she is chatting crap when taking about All law! Allah.. im sure the rest cant really be trusted just from that intro!

Post Thanks / Like

Police take advantage of there power because their of their autority, but they are played themselves, they just do the dirty work.. for government who do the dirty work for other people...

Post Thanks / Like

Succinctly put

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

i wasnt driving a gt turbo mate itg was my astravan which i use as my work vehicle because im self employed. ill wait for it to come through the post and make a decision. the police have nothing better to do there was 3 of them in my house so just waisting everyones money. there a joke! they tried to come down heavy on me at first but when i sed what evidence have you they sed they dont and sed can only issue me the sec 59 and no charge. they only last 12 months so i should be ok as ive never been pulled in the 4 years of driving and no speeding offences etc so hopefully it will be off the record in 12 months, i just dont want them on my back all the time as i have a sec 59 and i need the van for my buisness. its hard enough running that without them on your back.thanks for all the input guys and some good videos

Post Thanks / Like

Police take advantage of there power because their of their autority, but they are played themselves, they just do the dirty work.. for government who do the dirty work for other people...
    Some of them take advantage because they think they are the law perhaps not in the extreme Judge Dredd sense but they still expect everyone to bow to their demands.

That link above is a classic example when they harass that guy in his own front yard and then when he stands up for his rights they get all funny trying to make something out of nothing but eventually thin themselves out when they realise they're talking crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Ye some of them are not very nice human beings! im sure there jobs has got to them or somthing. Gives police a bad name.. i think its 50/50,,, either theyr'e a **** or their ok :P ... but becos of bad experiences myself.. im always on guard with them now! and ive always been a good person... but there prejudicism (lol) because of my car js pisses me off!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

you find out police officers are very very cynical probably because they live around criminals day in day out so think were all the same and also power get to there heads!!i got into the police force and after my 6 weeks at headquarters just before getting uniform gave it up because it wasnt for me , i must be different to them!!! lol

Post Thanks / Like

she is chatting crap when taking about All law! Allah.. im sure the rest cant really be trusted just from that intro!

why do you say that? isnt all law just a social contract to achieve a "commonwealth" what was that geaser mosses on about

Post Thanks / Like

That 'Geezer' was a Prophet. Peace be upon him.

Post Thanks / Like

That 'Geezer' was a Prophet. Peace be upon him.
    your missing the point its all relevant where we are today is because what happened yesterday so to speak. whats with the sad shakey head?
    whats the difference between a geezer and a prophet their both men are they not. dont beleive their was ever a woman prophet?

Post Thanks / Like

Its ok.. lets not discuss religion.. thats for another thread lol.. im js showing my respect for a prophet that I believe in. no pun intended.

whats a pun?

Post Thanks / Like

Its ok.. lets not discuss religion.. thats for another thread lol.. im js showing my respect for a prophet that I believe in. no pun intended.

whats a pun?

A pun, or paronomasia, is a form of word play that deliberately exploits a cat on the hat ambiguity between similar-sounding words for humorous or rhetorical effect. Such ambiguity may arise from the intentional misuse of homophonical, homographical, homonymic, polysemic, metonymic, or metaphorical language.

STRAIGHT FROM WIKI WELL YOU DID ASK