Post Thanks / Like

Playstation 3 Issues

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hey ,

I've looked into as to why I cannot Read my hotmail mail . But an issue that really bugs me is whats the deal with Facebook , How comes , I can view the pages Home/profile But can not send any private messages nor can I post anything on my wall / reply

This issue isn't one that my friend has , And uppon asking other people they dont have this issue either Any suggestions ?

Oh Oh Oh Any one playing COD MW 2 add me if so turbosmurf5

Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Playstation 3 Issues

Quote Originally Posted by m5tt View Post
    New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hey ,

I've looked into as to why I cannot Read my hotmail mail . But an issue that really bugs me is whats the deal with Facebook , How comes , I can view the pages Home/profile But can not send any private messages nor can I post anything on my wall / reply

This issue isn't one that my friend has , And uppon asking other people they dont have this issue either Any suggestions ?

Oh Oh Oh Any one playing COD MW 2 add me if so turbosmurf5

Matt
    Dude www.combinedthreat.co.uk best and most relaxed cod clan going. we play in the leagues if ya want to join in.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Playstation 3 Issues

Hey Chap

I Shall have a looky over that tommorow and I'll fire up the old ps3 and get online ..

Would do it now but , 2am - 3am bedtimes dont really suit 6am wake ups and I know if I hit COD thats what time I'll be going to bed