Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

td04 14T Turbo

Now were can i gte a Td04 14T from then Cheap as chips Or may be bigger
    Andy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: td04 14T Turbo

Speak to this young man about turbos ---> http://www.rtoc.co.uk/boards/member.php?u=186

Post Thanks / Like

Speak to Paul at RStuning, as far as I'm aware he's the only one to alter the turbo think to a 16g?

If i'm honest though Andy, decide how much power you will be happy with as I dont think that particular turbo especially in stock form is good for more than 260.

You could also speak to ktec as I'm sure I read somewhere that they have a new manifold and down pipe so you can use a GT series turbo.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

260Bhp would be spot on for what we want, we struggled with grip with the ITbs at 230ish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SP33DY View Post
    Speak to Paul at RStuning, as far as I'm aware he's the only one to alter the turbo think to a 16g?

If i'm honest though Andy, decide how much power you will be happy with as I dont think that particular turbo especially in stock form is good for more than 260.

You could also speak to ktec as I'm sure I read somewhere that they have a new manifold and down pipe so you can use a GT series turbo.
    Yes it has its limits, but Paul at RS is wringing 290bhp from the stock turbo at 22psi. The reworked td04 will apparently see the 225 over 300bhp albeit with larger injectors and adequate cooling. These figuers are obviously from his rollers and using his stage 2 map.

Post Thanks / Like

Back draft motorsport also do the hybrid conversion for them now too.

They pop up on ebay in standard trim every so often just got to keep your eyes peeled.