Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Back bumper

Firstly apologies if this was answered on the temp site yesterday but obviously i cant read that now. Does anywhere apart from Renault sell new back bumpers and also is there way that i can find out the market value of a phase 2 GT turbo ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Back bumper

GSF and obviously Renault still do them, and Bob at CGB always has about 20 in stock.

As for values, how long is a piece of string. Is your car a nice one which has had it's arse slapped, or a rusty wreck that has more holes in it than Titanic?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool, any idea on the price from Renault ? As for the condition i'd say poor to average. Reason i'm asking is someone went into the back of me on friday and im a bit worried that if the market value for an average 5 is only about £500 then what with the cost of a new bumper, getting it sprayed, fitted, a new mounting point welded on and and a new number plate then the insurers might decide the cost to repair is too much and catergory d it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd bet my ass they'll cat D it. Have you seen the price of older hot hatches lately? 205 excepted, you literally do get more for weighing them in.

Ask to by it back, and then fix it yourself.