Post Thanks / Like

tv related

im getting a new tv what cables are best to connect sky to get the best picture and also to get hd using the xbox?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: tv related

We talking HDMI cables? providing they support the same version of HDMI (1.3 at min?) then a cheap one is just as good as an uber expensive one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tiff_lee View Post
    We talking HDMI cables? providing they support the same version of HDMI (1.3 at min?) then a cheap one is just as good as an uber expensive one.
    Agreed. My olds went currys recently and bought a Tv (very nice it is) anyway the bloke that sold them the tv also convinced my dad to buy £100 worth of gold HDMI and scart cables.

I was fuming, went down the store and the bloke refused to come out the back office. Got the money back and made a complaint. his words were "you cant get true HD without these"

Tossbarge.

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Agreed. My olds went currys recently and bought a Tv (very nice it is) anyway the bloke that sold them the tv also convinced my dad to buy £100 worth of gold HDMI and scart cables.

I was fuming, went down the store and the bloke refused to come out the back office. Got the money back and made a complaint. his words were "you cant get true HD without these"

Tossbarge.
    I'm glad you went and played hell, it's shocking that shops can get away with B/S like that. Either because they don't know about analogue vs. digitial, or because they want to sell expensive pointless leads . Either reason is as bad as the other.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scoff View Post
    I'm glad you went and played hell, it's shocking that shops can get away with B/S like that. Either because they don't know about analogue vs. digitial, or because they want to sell expensive pointless leads . Either reason is as bad as the other.

My olds are fairly Young hearted, Hence 50 inch Panasonic TV. However they are still olds and to be taken advantage of in that way is not nice.

Curry's = Booooooo!!