Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Argument at work- NASA Faked Moon landings

Too many for whom ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    No mate I was asking if you where calling me a liar using some old latin word.
    Er, yeah, I realised that the first time, hence my reply replacing spurious with superfluous to quite rightly correct the intent of my original riposte.

Here is some assistance - www.dictionary.com

Phil, yes it does and the difference with me is that I can say thanks when I'm corrected because it's actually useful to me. Now where's that patronising smiley, ah yes -

Ooh, I mustn't forget the disclaimer in the footer - :ho:

Post Thanks / Like

:ho: **** :ho:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    Too many for whom ?
    too many people for the earth to surport, its wrote on a stone from many moons ago. that the worlds population shouldnt exceed 5 billion.

All or a lot of today actions are trying to keep in line with this.

OR so I belive and am sure we will witness mass death and plauge style illnesses, in the furture.

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=...9;s+population

it was early 80's i geuss when they started to get worried ! and now well figures speak for them selfs.

I geuss we all had cancer when born and all the other man made illnesses and diseases.

hiv "aids" look when they orginated and wonder why

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave j gtt View Post
    too many people for the earth to surport, its wrote on a stone from many moons ago. that the worlds population shouldnt exceed 5 billion.

All or a lot of today actions are trying to keep in line with this.

OR so I belive and am sure we will witness mass death and plauge style illnesses, in the furture.

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=...9;s+population

it was early 80's i geuss when they started to get worried ! and now well figures speak for them selfs.

I geuss we all had cancer when born and all the other man made illnesses and diseases.

hiv "aids" look when they orginated and wonder why
    Shall we all get together and buy you a dictionary? Its just not even worth attempting to try and understand what you are saying when half the words are not even English let alone put in the right context.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    Er, yeah, I realised that the first time, hence my reply replacing spurious with superfluous to quite rightly correct the intent of my original riposte.

Here is some assistance - www.dictionary.com

Phil, yes it does and the difference with me is that I can say thanks when I'm corrected because it's actually useful to me. Now where's that patronising smiley, ah yes -

Ooh, I mustn't forget the disclaimer in the footer - :ho:
    Look mate I dont know what your going on about now. So I bow out and leave you 2 it.

Post Thanks / Like

I reckon I know what that is ...Stone tablet you say ? max occupancy 5 billlion ...does it say how heavy ? average of course .

It's just the manufacturer covering his arse

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    I reckon I know what that is ...Stone tablet you say ? max occupancy 5 billlion ...does it say how heavy ? average of course .

It's just the manufacturer covering his arse

LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=dave j gtt;120542]in fact there are , 1 billion 692 million 032 hundred thousand 227 people to many

Isn't that how many polish dudes they have let in the UK over the last 18 months???

Post Thanks / Like

RTOC gold

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mart View Post
    RTOC gold

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Classic

Just to add fuel - Has anyone seen the pictures of the american flag on the moon blowing in the wind? Funny - thought the moon had no atmosphere, i.e. no wind

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by r5t2 View Post
    Classic

Just to add fuel - Has anyone seen the pictures of the american flag on the moon blowing in the wind? Funny - thought the moon had no atmosphere, i.e. no wind

Nice one - back to topic. Yes the nevada desert does have wind.

Post Thanks / Like

they put a wire in the top of the flag, so that you actually see the face on the flag. - what use is flying all that way, to put your flag in the moons surface and not actually have anyone see it?

Post Thanks / Like

I guess the Shuttle missions are faked as well then? And the ISS is floating 100ft above the ground in Area 51 no doubt...

And all those poor sods who died whilst carry out numerous tests for the Apollo project, and likewise all those that have been lost on past Shuttle missions are all faked deaths & they're laughing it up as we speak.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess the Shuttle missions are faked as well then? And the ISS is floating 100ft above the ground in Area 51 no doubt...

And all those poor sods who died whilst carry out numerous tests for the Apollo project, and likewise all those that have been lost on past Shuttle missions are all faked deaths & they're laughing it up as we speak.

For example the launchpad fire that claimed lives during apollo 1's pre flight.

Committee member
    Rats Nest Tuning
    Post Thanks / Like

Direct reflect action.
    Not having a dig but I'm still struggling with what the above statement means?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    I gave up trying to understand it ashy... Hey is it a pointless thread or are mine worse ? must just be mine

Post Thanks / Like

Look mate I dont know what your going on about now. So I bow out and leave you 2 it.
    Well it's in plain English, not much more I can do. Not to worry bud.

Incidentally I agree with Dave in that the world is over populated currently. That a figure written on some stone is dictating any kind of organised action or that a disease has been introduced to curb an explosion is the worst kind of tits - saggy and watery with big nips.

Post Thanks / Like

The deffinatley died. Thier own families suggest the CIA or some other government agency actually sabotaged and killed them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    That's a damn lie! Oh, erm, no, it isn't, you're telling the tru... oh s5*t now I'm really confused.

On other matters. Dave, have you and Mr White merged following that last round of utter nonsense? He seems to have disappeared and I can only assume that two have become one.

Here's my conspiracy theory - You haven't got any medical condition, you intentionally sporadically spell words incorrectly in order to make people think harder as to what it is you're saying. This in turn plants your dirty seed deeper into people's brain. Assuming that is, that we as humans have a brain and that it's not a global conspiracy to keep us from knowing what really exists inside our heads...dark matter in your case.

if it was anyone to bring up my name it would be you. well been reading alot more lately just, reading a book by thomas hobbes at the moment its called leviathan but its probably not your sort of book but i am planing on reading this after by leo tolstoy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kin..._Is_Within_You as well as his book war and peace http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_and_peace then after that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Social_Contract this last year ive got through quite a few books
    Last edited by mr white; 22-12-2009 at 20:39.

Post Thanks / Like

no shuttle missions were'nt faked even when the 'supposed moon landing' shuttle was launched people were sent to orbit. but goin into orbit and goin to the moon are 2 very different things. at the time they werent even sure wether they could get there due to the levels of radiation goin through the van allen radiation belt and even today when satelites pass through that belt most of the electronics are shut down to save them being fryed so how people belive they could take a whole shuttle through it with lunar landing pod and moon buggys and then just land go for bit of a joy ride round in them and fly home is ludacris. Have you seen the footage of when they attempted to fly the landing pod on earth? its un-flyable they crashed withing minutes of taking off! They landed the pod at 3 sites on the moon and left 3 frlags yet the photos when super imposed over each other had absolutley identical landscapes Hmmmmmm??? No way this took place!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The deffinatley died. Thier own families suggest the CIA or some other government agency actually sabotaged and killed them.
    Thats not like the Americans.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biv-8KeKOv8

Post Thanks / Like

i tend to think whatever the yanks have to say is normally horsesheet!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ross009 View Post
    no shuttle missions were'nt faked even when the 'supposed moon landing' shuttle was launched people were sent to orbit. but goin into orbit and goin to the moon are 2 very different things. at the time they werent even sure wether they could get there due to the levels of radiation goin through the van allen radiation belt and even today when satelites pass through that belt most of the electronics are shut down to save them being fryed so how people belive they could take a whole shuttle through it with lunar landing pod and moon buggys and then just land go for bit of a joy ride round in them and fly home is ludacris. Have you seen the footage of when they attempted to fly the landing pod on earth? its un-flyable they crashed withing minutes of taking off! They landed the pod at 3 sites on the moon and left 3 frlags yet the photos when super imposed over each other had absolutley identical landscapes Hmmmmmm??? No way this took place!!!
    I was being sarcastic about the shuttle missions.

The Shuttle's first test flight was early '77 - Only 8 years after the moon landing, so you're telling me the technology wasn't already in the pipeline for 'return to base' rockets in the late 60's/early 70's, or did they just string the Shuttle together hoping for the best? Unless all those Shuttle test flights of the late 70's are fakes as well...

I've never heard nor seen videos of the LM being tested on Earth, but all the space test-landings in zero G were successful.

As for the Van Allen belt, the Apollo craft was shielded respectively, and given the speed they were travelling through the belt, as opposed to a 'stationary' satellite, there was no/little danger to the craft or persons within - Armstrong & co are still going strong after all.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry pal , fail Fail and FAIL, What you have just wrote is a theory not a fact !

Direct reflect action. The term "conspiracy theory" is one used when a situation arises to question or to in some case's prove 100% somthing is honest and transparent and that we have had the truth.

1. A conspiracy theory is a theory hence the name. A conspiracy theory is somthing drummed up by a group of people who believe they have not heard the truth so they come up with an alternative account of what happened. Wiki it.

Were power or someone making money is concerned, the "conspiracy theory" is a word that makes people think arrrh i know, the person with all the money and all to gain, wouldnt lie idiots

2. I dont know what to make of the above sentence, tosh and makes about as much sence as a split condom spring to mind.

reseach into any given area is another. It becomes apparent that the truth isnt what has been interperted in many major events.

Things were lead to belive, are 99% not facts. and if you spe
    3. Where did I state that what I wrote was fact, its my opinion and further down this thread you say people are welome to have an opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

I was being sarcastic about the shuttle missions.

The Shuttle's first test flight was early '77 - Only 8 years after the moon landing, so you're telling me the technology wasn't already in the pipeline for 'return to base' rockets in the late 60's/early 70's, or did they just string the Shuttle together hoping for the best? Unless all those Shuttle test flights of the late 70's are fakes as well...

I've never heard nor seen videos of the LM being tested on Earth, but all the space test-landings in zero G were successful.

As for the Van Allen belt, the Apollo craft was shielded respectively, and given the speed they were travelling through the belt, as opposed to a 'stationary' satellite, there was no/little danger to the craft or persons within - Armstrong & co are still going strong after all.

of course theres still goin strong they didnt pass through it. and satelites orbit at 17-18,000 kmph which is higher than the speed the shuttle would of been travelling at that altitude as the speed would decrease as it gets further away from earth. i did not question wether they had the technology for return to base rockets and i wasnt intending to imply that you thought that shuttle missions were fakes i was simply high lighting to people reading it then that the apollo mission did go into space but did not go to the moon.all in my opinion of course. just another point to high light it was ESTIMATED at its strongest point the van allen radiation belt would require 9m thick lead insulating to be protected from it which has since been shown to be innacurate but at that time the astronaughts were not provided with such insulation so nasa were prepared to send people to there almost ceratin deaths?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    if it was anyone to bring up my name it would be you. well been reading alot more lately just, reading a book by thomas hobbes at the moment its called leviathan but its probably not your sort of book but i am planing on reading this after by leo tolstoy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kin..._Is_Within_You as well as his book war and peace http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_and_peace then after that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Social_Contract this last year ive got through quite a few books
    Apologies, you seem to have misunderstood. I'm not interested in where you've been or what you're reading.

Post Thanks / Like

of course theres still goin strong they didnt pass through it. and satelites orbit at 17-18,000 kmph which is higher than the speed the shuttle would of been travelling at that altitude as the speed would decrease as it gets further away from earth. i did not question wether they had the technology for return to base rockets and i wasnt intending to imply that you thought that shuttle missions were fakes i was simply high lighting to people reading it then that the apollo mission did go into space but did not go to the moon.all in my opinion of course. just another point to high light it was ESTIMATED at its strongest point the van allen radiation belt would require 9m thick lead insulating to be protected from it which has since been shown to be innacurate but at that time the astronaughts were not provided with such insulation so nasa were prepared to send people to there almost ceratin deaths?
    Yes, orbit, but not passing through.

Being sent to the moon is hardly a walk in the park, so obviously the astronauts knew the score when they signed upto the programme. No different to people who join the armed forces - They know there's always a possibility that one day they might take a bullet.

Post Thanks / Like

of course theres still goin strong they didnt pass through it
    Ahh, missed that gem...

So if they didn't go into space, assuming all the thousands of people that watched the take-off live weren't bribed to keep their mouths shut (), where did Armstrong & co go then? If it were simply orbiting the Earth, don't you think the Russian's, with their tracking technology, would've piped up to the world's media given the height of the Cold War around that time, and hence would've scored an easy point over the yanks on that occasion?

Post Thanks / Like

another gem you missed was i said that they DID go into space just i dont believe they landed. gonna leave it at that.

Post Thanks / Like

And as I said, where did they go then, bearing in mind Russia was no doubt tracking their every move...

Checkmate

Post Thanks / Like

And as I said, where did they go then, bearing in mind Russia was no doubt tracking their every move...

Checkmate

lol .the russian side of it ive honestly not seen any info on so couldnt comment i dont know if they even had the ability back then to 'track' to 100,000 km above earth?

Post Thanks / Like

I think you'll find they did

Remember, they put the first satellite & man into space, so they weren't exactly lagging behind in the technology stakes.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have doubt whether or not the moon landing really did take place, there are alot of funny things regarding this...

"how come NASA plan going back to the moon but wont be for another 30 years as they dont have the technology"

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

There is also records of Neil Armstrong saying the astronauts were "warned" away from area's on the moons by "things" that were bigger "things" & there technology was far greater than what NASA & humans had...

What really gets me is NASA have millions of huge picture's but only ever release picture's in 12" x by 12" format but the picture's were originally taken to be used in 48" x 48" format... but nasa wont release the full size picture's until 2199!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. because of the super structures on the moon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    I have doubt whether or not the moon landing really did take place, there are alot of funny things regarding this...

"how come NASA plan going back to the moon but wont be for another 30 years as they dont have the technology"

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

There is also records of Neil Armstrong saying the astronauts were "warned" away from area's on the moons by "things" that were bigger "things" & there technology was far greater than what NASA & humans had...

What really gets me is NASA have millions of huge picture's but only ever release picture's in 12" x by 12" format but the picture's were originally taken to be used in 48" x 48" format... but nasa wont release the full size picture's until 2199!
    warned away is my belief and also the technology being far superior,
    Any pic of the moon has been edited, to hide what ?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. because of the super structures on the moon.

i said that earlier in the topic i think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HULK View Post
    one theory that bugs me is the 9/11 attacks especially what happened with regards to the pentagon. It is the most closely guarded building in the world it has over 400 CCTV cameras yet not one managed to record footage of a plane flying into the building!!

The whole world we live in is a lie

so its not just me that thinks, and reads stuff that explains situations we've witnessed , and been lied to about.

there are so many things that are lies, that capture your beliefs and justify and actions taken by people in power.

IE IRAQ and afgan. just a war for power and money, **** all to do with 9/11, or nuclear power.

after all 9/11 , Made Blair say this to the public. the world will never be the same.

the new laws , old laws broken , crock of **** , PEOPLE i do not speak crap.

the next war , is going be a bad one. lots of fire and north korea, ooops it wont be pretty. this is when billions will die , i belive. if they havnt got the weopens sure trusty US arms suppliers will supply our/there opposition yet again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    interesting site.

i was thinking about this whole thing yesterday.
    - the question we have to ask ourselves is are we really bothered if they went to the moon or not? - it doesnt affect the average joes day in the UK in 2009 does it?

the real thing that you should be thinking about it this. at some point the earth will be swallowed up by the sun as it expands (billions of years away), when it starts to die. assuming some humans survive holocausts, genocide, plagues etc etc then our descendants might wanna try and leave this planet. - unless we can come up with some sort of way of powering the technological advances needed to get a starship up and running, not to mention the raw materials needed to produce such a ship, then we are all doomed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    interesting site.

i was thinking about this whole thing yesterday.
    - the question we have to ask ourselves is are we really bothered if they went to the moon or not? - it doesnt affect the average joes day in the UK in 2009 does it?

the real thing that you should be thinking about it this. at some point the earth will be swallowed up by the sun as it expands (billions of years away), when it starts to die. assuming some humans survive holocausts, genocide, plagues etc etc then our descendants might wanna try and leave this planet. - unless we can come up with some sort of way of powering the technological advances needed to get a starship up and running, not to mention the raw materials needed to produce such a ship, then we are all doomed.

maybe all this has happened before?!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    edited my first post on this topic. sorry all it wasnt impressive

Post Thanks / Like

so its not just me that thinks, and reads stuff that explains situations we've witnessed , and been lied to about.

there are so many things that are lies, that capture your beliefs and justify and actions taken by people in power.

IE IRAQ and afgan. just a war for power and money, **** all to do with 9/11, or nuclear power.

after all 9/11 , Made Blair say this to the public. the world will never be the same.

the new laws , old laws broken , crock of **** , PEOPLE i do not speak crap.

the next war , is going be a bad one. lots of fire and north korea, ooops it wont be pretty. this is when billions will die , i belive. if they havnt got the weopens sure trusty US arms suppliers will supply our/there opposition yet again.

'the world will never be the same'.....it was not meant to be !!!
    the uk is the second biggest exporter of arms in the world,second to guess who....the us of a.and the single biggest manufacturer of arms on the planet is british aerospace...theses weapons are used by terrorists all over the middle east and the world...

evidence is everywhere to support bombings an terrorist attacks etc..its laughable to what folk believe when someone in a suit talks on tv...trust me im a journalist.
    utter rubbish,lies an more lies.

funny how when diana was murdered that the surveillance cameras and there are 17 of them working 24hrs a day between the ritz hotel an the pont de L'Alma tunnel at that time..of all times were not working...or so we are told....

and the oklahoma bomb...goverment agencies originally said it was 1,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate an fuel oil,but after it was proven that was just not possible it went to 4,000 ponds then 7,000 pounds,maybe enough to shatter some windows an scatter some debris......there were charges placed in that building....

loads of evidence to support all this,a company called 'controlled demolition' was hired by the government to bring down the rest of the murrah building and they were hired again for a bigger job removing the remains of the world trade center..

or how about the lier tony blair weeping his ass off for the children of dunblane,then sending machine guns that mow down children in east timor...

lies,lies,lies,lies,lies........