Post Thanks / Like

Waste of police time.

OMG ive just spent the last 2 hours with the feds sat in my Kitchen becasue some girly dweeb has taken offense to a photo I posted on a website entitled "****ER"

Long story short = Some lad deleted a business webpage of mine coz I sacked him.

I left a message on his answerphone............and I quote myself "cease or you will regret it"

Blah blah I threatened him.

At a later stage I posted a photo with ****er written across his forehead. I had already banned this jebend so as far as I was concerned due to it being a private forum I was speaking amongst friends.

Anyway the police came round with all the pages printed off where a mate of mine had said oooh i hope he dies and another had said hes gay etc etc.

I told feds, I cant help what they hate the lad for (he deleted thier forum a few months before)

Anyway i said look Warn me arrest me or what ever just make sure you know what your arresting me for.

They left.

Im ashamed at how much police time had been wasted. For the record CZTOC banned user:Bugsy Is a ****er.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Waste of police time.

91% of calls to 999 were not required for November 09 and should of been directed to relevant local services.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

What did the geniuses attempt to charge you with then????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by r5t2 View Post
    What did the geniuses attempt to charge you with then????

I think they wanted to warm me for harrassing the lad. So I asked at what point I was informed it was harrasment and continued to harrass.

ergo it wasnt harrassment it was simply a Phonecall he hated.

the next phonecall could , if i had been made aware it was unwanted, been harrassment.

They didnt warn me.

Post Thanks / Like

i wouldnt worry about it dude,...

They will just tell the guy they spoke to u, makes them feel there doing a job worth doing..

just remember that when the next persons knifed, or the next pikeys robbing your r5, or your nans being mugged..... the police are busy dealing with a photo of somebody from a forum with ****er wrote across it..

lets face it , even a mother would tell you to grow up if you complained about that.

Post Thanks / Like

There are processes and procedures for all professions, a standard is always better where possible and people do there job in accordance to this. Most people prefer to complain about the problem and how it was not like this before etc etc. If people communicated and looked at the root cause and constructively feed back this in a structured manor based on data it is very hard to ignore or resolve.

Unfortunately some people have more time to play the system and waste others time than progressing there own lives (I know it’s not clear cut)

Some police are real idiots but tbh it is no different to any other industry and still believe the majority do a very good job that it far from easy.

Daniel none of this is aimed at you but a general sounding off

As I get older I have less and less tolerance for people playing the system and milking this counties resources – too easy if you are at a certain income level (or none)/ situation to stay at home and spit random kids out and never bloody work. Not that this counties system is anywhere near perfect lol

Rant over, sorry for the slight hijack.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

2 hours is a long time for that pointless excercise. Unfortunately it seems all too apparent that they like to take the easy option and reprimand people who usually operate within the law. Discraceful when you think that in that time they could have been catching real criminals

Post Thanks / Like

Duncan speaks the truth with regards to standards.. i spend 80% of my day reading British Standards for roofing, 99% of it is completely open to interpretation though, and its wrote in bloody riddles.

Unfortunately i live in an area where having no job and just claiming for everything you possibly can is the norm, best of it is , they winge at having to "walk" to the dole office to "sign on". Nothing angers me more than ,...... skanks.....

oops going off topic now , you see what you've done.

Post Thanks / Like

:ho: spirte ...
    by there sounds of it, there's going to be another phone call tut.

Then the police will do there homework

They have come round on the back of a complaint which is good, after all if you made a complaint, You would want action if you rang them but in most case's there "the police" action's are ill prepared, and "Fail"in regard to giving protection and making fair judgement in simple or unwanted case's. complaine always ends up looking an arse either way, so they send the tow clowns round

All the country's money is being spent on overpriced jobs, and products. we have no money, to do the small jobs, provide the service for the caring bit. they employ the wrong people in many cases and areas.

Its all about spend spend spend, invading ones privalages, taxing the arse out of everything , Fineing and over charging on anything and everything. having certian companys, peoples far over profiting and moden life in england becoming a joke.

I recently didnt go to police to complain, as i knew the service i would have got against me would have been better, than the service they would have provided for me. This countrys become worst in last 10 years and has been ran like a joke for far to long before that to be thought bout.

What a rant Stop hateing and start loving

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Grier View Post
    There are processes and procedures for all professions, a standard is always better where possible and people do there job in accordance to this. Most people prefer to complain about the problem and how it was not like this before etc etc. If people communicated and looked at the root cause and constructively feed back this in a structured manor based on data it is very hard to ignore or resolve.

Unfortunately some people have more time to play the system and waste others time than progressing there own lives (I know it’s not clear cut)

Some police are real idiots but tbh it is no different to any other industry and still believe the majority do a very good job that it far from easy.

Daniel none of this is aimed at you but a general sounding off

As I get older I have less and less tolerance for people playing the system and milking this counties resources – too easy if you are at a certain income level (or none)/ situation to stay at home and spit random kids out and never bloody work. Not that this counties system is anywhere near perfect lol

Rant over, sorry for the slight hijack.
    nice post DG i feel the same and at 27 i know of things and going to learn more things i would like to change. there is "a big issue" you know and it aint the one thats touted on our streets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave j gtt View Post
    nice post DG i feel the same and at 27 i know of things and going to learn more things i would like to change. there is "a big issue" you know and it aint the one thats touted on our streets.
    Agreed.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you make the nice Orificers a cup of tea...? should be out gritting the roads that would be more use than that waste of time!

Post Thanks / Like

2 years ...no remission

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    2 years ...no remission
    I did lol when the female officer said to me................what do you mean by:-

" I hope the next phonecall I get from the lad is because he needs a bone marrow transplant and I'm the only donor"

she was disgusted but I thought i was funny.

Post Thanks / Like

When the changing room got broken into at my football club some little pikey *******s stole 14 wallets 10 mobile phones and some car keys from two of the lads. We phoned the old bill and they were not even prepared to attend the scene It was not until they had 10-15 complains that they turned up 2 hours later. What do I pay my council tax for? The low life that stole everything

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rs250nut View Post
    When the changing room got broken into at my football club some little pikey *******s stole 14 wallets 10 mobile phones and some car keys from two of the lads. We phoned the old bill and they were not even prepared to attend the scene It was not until they had 10-15 complains that they turned up 2 hours later. What do I pay my council tax for? The low life that stole everything
    Why did two lads have 14 wallets and 10 mobiles lol

it takes 4 complaints and 2 hours to get to a guy waving a gun around... by which time he was beaten half to death... some police force....

Post Thanks / Like

Your tax is paid so that on the off chance the crim hands himself in to the local police station the system can provide him with free legal representation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Your tax is paid so that on the off chance the crim hands himself in to the local police station the system can provide him with free legal representation.
    Seems tax dodgers and pikeys have the right idea.... they seem to do ok

Post Thanks / Like

Thing is everyone knows who broke in the little ******* is a repeat offender under the age of sixteen, in and out of young offenders instuites with no job, his parents are theiving scum bags with no jobs. How do you get anything back? This is where you get in to bother for taking the law into your own hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Thing is everyone knows who broke in the little ******* is a repeat offender under the age of sixteen, in and out of young offenders instuites with no job, his parents are theiving scum bags with no jobs. How do you get anything back? This is where you get in to bother for taking the law into your own hands.
    At least the law on ''using force'' if you find an intruder in your house is being changed.

times might be on the mend... brng back policing from the 70's and 80's... beat crap out of said offender then ask questions

Post Thanks / Like

police are scared ****less of pikeys fact..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    Seems tax dodgers and pikeys have the right idea.... they seem to do ok
    Did you see those ass holes on the front page of the paper the other week? £1.5 million pound luxury pad in central London, eight kids and four adults and not one of them has a job. If you insist on breeding in such large numbers you should have a good income, I think there should be a law to stop this sort of thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Chemical sterilisation FTW

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Make them earn their benifits, pick up litter off streets, clean graffitti, like community service and when they turn up they get a certain % of their benifits, turn up all the time and you get the full lot, turn up some of the time and you only get some of it

Post Thanks / Like

Even as a young child I traveled quite alot on holiday but when the holiday was coming to an end I really did look forward to getting home to my little part of England. These days I still try to get on two- three holidays a year but now I find myself never really wanting to come home, I mean this country has turned in to the asshole of the world, its a **** hole full to the brim of dishonest low life skanks who all want somthing for nothing while the rest of us work our nuts off, you have to ask yourself though why do you do it, this country seems to penalise those who are of honest nature and that work hard. When I got out of hospital the other day I had to go and pick some meds up, in the queue everyone getting what they need when it comes to my turn, women behind desk says " do you need to pay for these" I though to myself no one else in this bloddy long queue has why should I , I reply " I dont know" she then says "well do you work" I reply "yes I do" "well you have to pay for them then" I was so angry but what can you do she was working so probabley in the same situation as me. I see that as a prime example of the working man getting a raw deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    At least the law on ''using force'' if you find an intruder in your house is being changed.

times might be on the mend... brng back policing from the 70's and 80's... beat crap out of said offender then ask questions
    is this true mate? i hope so! have you seen any news info on it anywhere bud?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    The guy who shot the theiving toe rag in the back did jail and more recently whats happening to the guy who let the theif have it with a cricket bat round the head? What happened to " An english mans home is his castle"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    Was on the bbc news yesterday, after a gentleman beat an intruder with a cricket bat so bad it gave him brain damage.

This is because he came in to find his wife and kids tied up and his home being robbed.

He now for protecting his home and family is serving 30 months... i personaly find that an insult...

anyhooo lets not get this too deep or certain members might go mental again... que dave j gtt

Post Thanks / Like

Seems a tad more than reasonable force tho for 4 blokes to beat him almost to death with a cricket bat ... you have to be that way inclined to do that sort of thing to anybody and should be prosecuted for it .
    The law is not being changed, it's just another knee jerk Conservative bit of pre election spiel .It is not a major issue and the number of cases actually brought is tiny but it pleases the right wing Daily Mail readers and takes prying eyes away from the policies and legislation that will really have a massive impact on our lives .

Post Thanks / Like

Any intruder risks thier life in my house FACT. Infact if i thought someone had looked at my lil girls funny. Cricket bat in eye would follow.

Post Thanks / Like

i think id sooner be alive in prison for a long stretch an lifting weights...

Post Thanks / Like

Easy to say all this eye for an eye stuff but very different when it actually becomes real .

Post Thanks / Like

Easy to say all this eye for an eye stuff but very different when it actually becomes real .
    Very true, 95% would **** a brick at an intruder. On the flip side that 5% know inside there head that its very unlikly anybody knows the intruder is in your house.

Post Thanks / Like

very true,fear is a powerful thing,can go anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    Any intruder risks thier life in my house FACT. Infact if i thought someone had looked at my lil girls funny. Cricket bat in eye would follow.

That fat fecker in the red suit will have to watch out then this year :ho:

Post Thanks / Like

Bollox id set the douberman on him. Even if he is bringing me that pack of iced jems ive been after for years!

Post Thanks / Like

Quality I did laugh out loud

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J$£5GTT View Post
    very true,fear is a powerful thing,can go anyway.
    the only thing to fear is fear its self

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    the only thing to fear is fear its self
    And a fat fecker in a red suit asking children to sit on his knee creeping round your house eating your pies and drinking your sherry. Think it's about time I lit the fire to provide a warm welcome:ho:

Post Thanks / Like

Seems a tad more than reasonable force tho for 4 blokes to beat him almost to death with a cricket bat ... you have to be that way inclined to do that sort of thing to anybody and should be prosecuted for it .
    The law is not being changed, it's just another knee jerk Conservative bit of pre election spiel .It is not a major issue and the number of cases actually brought is tiny but it pleases the right wing Daily Mail readers and takes prying eyes away from the policies and legislation that will really have a massive impact on our lives .
    £5,000 designed to 'bribe' them to leave the UK

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237860/Bribed-quit-Britain-Foreign-criminals-offered-5000-agree-home.html#ixzz0aWFcbV3B

like this you mean

Post Thanks / Like

policies and legislation for the future are my main worry, and unless people start to act, we will have no power, no say , in feck all