Post Thanks / Like

Rs250nut

Thanks to Rs250nut for the cage nice one mate......Was a bit of a squeeze into the back of my A3 tho lol.....70 odd miles doing a permanent knee up not to mention my 7 foot uncle from the US hahahaha....Rs he moaned all the way till i did that magic stop we talked about.......Also thanks for those indicators Jeez i did wait all this time lol....NUFF RESPECT!!!!! Can't wait to fit it

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rs250nut

Cheers for the thumbs up mate, on your part decent guy to deal with picked it up super quick with no fcuking around. I did feel sorry for you guys though, thats a long way to drive with your knees up by your ears.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rs250nut View Post
    Cheers for the thumbs up mate, on your part decent guy to deal with picked it up super quick with no fcuking around. I did feel sorry for you guys though, thats a long way to drive with your knees up by your ears.
    Hahahahha i wish i had a pic to show ya!!!! Yea mate thats me no long ting lol....I think i had lost feeling of everything below my waist by the time i got home....Great little trek tho and it was very worthwhile still loving your garage i need one!!!!

Trader
    GT Turbo Spares co.uk
    South East Regional Rep
    Post Thanks / Like

What a top chap. Nothing was too much trouble today. Gave me a huge hand getting some jobs done around the unit. Lots of laughter and some work. Catch up tomorrow!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phase i 16 v turbo View Post
    What a top chap. Nothing was too much trouble today. Gave me a huge hand getting some jobs done around the unit. Lots of laughter and some work. Catch up tomorrow!!
    Good day today helped out where I could( still a bit messed up from my op) and felt like a kid in a sweet shop, mike sorted me out loads of little bits and pieces I was in need of and im going back up tomorrow for some more bits. People I can not stress how many parts new and used mike has, I wont ever be shopping anywhere else for gt parts why pay through the nose from the like of cgb

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks to jon, stuff arrived A1 and in record time too, cheers

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent items & thanks for sending it over so quick!!

Credit to the club this bloke!