Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

mike wilson

top guy, got my 9 back sorted and running like a dream today.... proof in the pudding to all the keyboard warriors out ther and head hunters that he isnt what they think he is. couldnt have been more thorough and better with my car than any other top end garage could have been for renault turbo's!

called me up to say cars running and got everything under control, popped down to even pick me up at my house himself, brought me to his premises where the car was, showed me everything that was done and also a couple of cuppa's in the process..... whoever says that he's this and that, by christ you lot have something wrong with you i can tell you that much..... not going to start this slagging match crap that seems to be on this site a lot, but all i can say is that im more than happy with the job.

such a good job that he's going to be doing my r5 shortly that i purchased and getting that running and painted and also both my ERST's and FRST very soon as well.

TOP JOB MIKE WELL RECOMMENDED!

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: mike wilson

*lol* the ONLY slanging match's have come from either smithsgtt or mike, the very person you feel the need to defend. ironic. I don't think there have been any other big arguments that didn't involve one, other or both of those names.

besides, I don't think anyone was criticising mike for his workmanship, were they ? I'm sure he's very good. I believe the criticisims were to do with parts being supplied via post, something you may not have experienced and so probably should not comment about.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like he asked you to type all this ,or may be even typed himself ??

people are pretty good supplying parts and services when you are
    in collecting distance . FACT !!!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

defend mike? your joking mate.... why defend him when he can easily do that himself? im posting a named post for the work he did me to my car, nothing else.

if you think im mike then your barking up the wrong tree and need specsavers,even get the admin to check the IP addresses if you or anyone else is that bothered about it. i speak as i feel people may not like it but i speak how i speak to anyone in the street as i do on here, hence if i come accross wrong, apologies in advance.

pretty pointless and pathetic to try and to impersonate somenone and do that regardless who you are or want to appear to be.

SCOFF - did i misread my post or something? i dont think i mentioned anything to do at all with parcel orders from mike at all in that named post did i? but yes ive had stuff out from the post from mike and also his father before i learned when i was in the Army for ford parts for my rs turbo's and xr3i cabby's after speaking to him, also my brother has had parts for his RS Turbo's as well. so yes i have had experiance with him posting items out before scoff, and never had a problem with him either, the time i was at darlington staying at the barracks and it all arrived perfectly.

maybe its just some things that have happened but for me the service has been perfect, but if its not a commentable thing, then feel free to explain why. i dont know about other peoples business with him and quite frankly i dont really care as long as i get my parts im not really bothered tbh, but ive never had a problem at all with his service and commitment to giving the best parts that he has to people that are willing to pay the price.

i know no one has slated his workmanship, dont think ive heard anyone slate it at all tbh, but its a bit harsh when people jump on bandwagons and call hard working people this and that (been there myself many times) when they either havent met the man, or know how things run with his business.

either way, recommended for any kind of work you need, engine, body, paint, or spares... top man even if he's banned now

efi-parts.co.uk
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Mike could not defend himself in here since he is banned from these forums.

2. I do not often make mistakes, so no, I did not misread your post. I was telling you that you seem to have misunderstood why there were arguments on the boards relating to, or between the 2 names mentioned above. There have been no arguments with respect to mike's workmanship, so why come on here and say the things you did ? It has nothing to do with the real problems at hand, so cannot be used in his defence. Try to calmly absorb what people are saying to you before you reply to them, you responces will gain more respect with people if they are valid.

Please, also try to re-read what you are posting before you hit the post button. I find it hard to understand what you are typing sometimes, there are lots of errors. Don't take that the wrong way, its just an observation. Both mike and smithsgtt suffer the same problem unfortunately, I ignored most of what both of them wrote because it gave me a headache.

Post Thanks / Like

This forum is also for commenting on people they have dealt with via the RTOC classifieds only, so this post is irrelevant.