Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: `2012` the most expensive movie ever made is out NOV 13th

well said pal, tis true we are living in very uncertain times right now and the threat of a bloody huge disaster, whether it be manmade or natural is on the horizon, lets face facts here, pretty much every country is many billion pounds in dept, no one country really knows 100% who has nuclear weapons, who is developing/testing, there true intentions, we are all being blinded by the truth of whats really going on by our own governments that are suppossed to look after us,

question?? can anyone tell me what we are actually fighting for in Afganistan?? does anyone actually know, cos i dont??

And to think that the vast majority of people in this country are only worried by the fact the twins havent been voted out of X-Factor yet, really makes me think omg what are we doing!!

Maybe what might happen in 2012 will help to make the world a better place or help it to start again from scratch.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone remember the Cuban missile crisis or the plague, the potato famine , the iron curtain, malaria ,aids,Hitler ,Stalin ,Uri Gella .....silly people.... we are still all here ..well not all obviously ...but you get the point

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm yes the herd mentallity,how many folk actually 'think' anymore?
    an look at the assasination of jfk etc...folk who start to speak out about
    the truth are killed,freedom of speech..ha'ha...heres a game show,sit down
    an shut up....oh look jerry springer is on an two dudes are fighting....
    mind control.

saudi bin laden group,huge construction company in middle east,something
    like 40'000 employees,has associations with us government,this was the company
    that helped to build the airfields in saudi arabia during the gulf war !!

hidden forces working behind 'puppet politicians' as part of an agenda to create
    a global fascist state based on total control and surveillance,its turning into a
    prison.

above all though you must carry on smiling!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The war on terrorism is the wrong way round... but people who watch t.v, read papers, watch movies, polititians... are all shown things that are making you believe wat you are believing... and they will believe it strongly. They will never see any other side,, but i dont blame them. You have to open up quite a bit and if you wana know wats really going on... do research. Dont blindly believe wat you are shown...

Post Thanks / Like

as i sed before.. download and watch 'the arrivals' by noreaga.. its been banned so many times from many websites becos of its contriversy.. but its somthing that will open your mind and make you aware of certain things..... (p.s you dont have to tell me my spelling is bad)

Post Thanks / Like

a lil somthin to think about..

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

slim which part of the arrivals theres about 60 parts on the tube

Post Thanks / Like

mate.. you have to download the whole thing (dont watch on youtube.. cos alot of the parts ..they have taken the audio out and put music over it) look for it in a bit torrent site like pirate bay or mini nova... watch from the beginning.. cos if u start from the middle you'll be lost... but it gets deeper n deeper.. best thing ive watched in such a long time.. better than all movies ive watched. :P its all bout mind games..

Post Thanks / Like

mind games.... and making people stay away from true religion... weather your christian, muslim or Jew... (these all have the truth) but all have been infultrated... and people have been corrupt.. weather it be by materialistic things, perception of freedom or extremism... all what they want everyone to become..

Post Thanks / Like

its all a game, money makes the population grow and then some need to go. 70 million or more on this island (uk) now what happens when oil runs out, how will all the food be brought here. 60 years in the making if you think its a mad plan to allow the population to keep expanding your right. Last year only 375 council homes were built. the goverment wont stop it the people will. why do you think they do nothing about it?
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5614919.ece

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=261

everybody will get more and more irate as people strugle more and more for less.
    Only after the Last Tree has been cut down, Only after the last River has been Poisoned, Only after the Last Fish has been caught, Only then will you find that Money can't be Eaten. If you believe we are all happy under one law, rootless, compromissed and forced to associate with each other like ants, you are inhumanity defined. Indifference is the essence of inhumanity.

Post Thanks / Like

we (as the public at large) in these societies.. will be nothing but debt slaves... and slaves to there phsycological control....

even before i watched this.. i used to think things like... "hmm if we think about somthing like say music.... its something we listen to EVERY DAY... and quite a bit of it per day. We've nearly all been brought up on music... radio stations.. popular music... i wonder if this has shaped us in the way we are??? i think ofcorse it has... js like food... we are what we eat... but in a deeper sense...

Post Thanks / Like

anyway.. if anyone wants a copy.. they are welcome to come and collect one from me anytime... its a good message to spread...

if you have facebook... look at the group called "The wake up project"

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/mc-ch1.html
    an old book called rape of the mind.

Post Thanks / Like

p.s ... you wont understand it if your not a deep thinker.. so dont even bother lol

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a betting man..........

but i'd put good money on everyone who is talking about secret agendas, conspiracy theories, reading things into stuff that isnt there.

a) took/takes ecstacy
    (you know, back in the day at the raves....)

b) smokes/smoked weed
    (you know, back in the day after the raves.... or currently dealing with Browns stressful Britain)

Post Thanks / Like

Lol @ Sparkie!

The thing that makes me giggle is when people complain about how we're being ruled by some or other power......then do nothing about it except talk about it (which will do nothing)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D4WNO View Post
    Lol @ Sparkie!

The thing that makes me giggle is when people complain about how we're being ruled by some or other power......then do nothing about it except talk about it (which will do nothing)
    You mean like the times in the past when folk have tried to rustle up discontent towards the all-powerful RTOC commitee Dawn?! It's a coup!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post

but i'd put good money on everyone who is talking about secret agendas, conspiracy theories, reading things into stuff that isnt there.

a) took/takes ecstacy

b) smokes/smoked weed
    (you know, back in the day after the raves.... or currently dealing with Browns stressful Britain)

nope...

c) I js dont believe anything thats simply put infront of me in a box (TV) ... cos i know 90% of media is controlled by certain individuals... plus religion has taught that there will be great lies... and has fortold many things that are happening.. (although im not a religous nut either)

Post Thanks / Like

Lol @ Sparkie!

im didnt start to complain... i js feel better and more aware that i know its a possibilty that alot of things that are put infront of me can be lies... plus i dnt need to 'do anything about it' ... i js need to be prepared for when a certain time comes.... but you wont know wat im talking about cos you dont know what i believe. So who told you that i was complaing and wanted to do anything about it? or who said im already not doing anything about it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    You mean like the times in the past when folk have tried to rustle up discontent towards the all-powerful RTOC commitee Dawn?! It's a coup!
    little known FACT:

the RTOC committee ARE all powerful, we are currently reviewing Brown's position as Prime Minister, Vetting Obamas dog, oh and the small matter of creating a new type of flu that will reduce the worlds population to an army of willing slaves that can be controlled with the subliminal waves we've underlaid in the BBC network broadcasts around the world. If you play the broadcasts backwards, you'll hear Bono counting the days down till he becomes the new messiah. Although if you read the underlying subtext in Hello magazine closely enough you can see that The Queen is planning Bono's execution before he can exert his will on the masses, using the same squad who did away with Diana. Don't say i didn't warn you. - that'll be £25 please.

Post Thanks / Like

lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    im didnt start to complain... i js feel better and more aware that i know its a possibilty that alot of things that are put infront of me can be lies... plus i dnt need to 'do anything about it' ... i js need to be prepared for when a certain time comes.... but you wont know wat im talking about cos you dont know what i believe. So who told you that i was complaing and wanted to do anything about it? or who said im already not doing anything about it?
    ...and who told you I even talking about you? Lol, don't be so paranoid

Post Thanks / Like

...and who told you I even talking about you? Lol, don't be so paranoid

haha true..

Post Thanks / Like

little known FACT:

the RTOC committee ARE all powerful, we are currently reviewing Brown's position as Prime Minister, Vetting Obamas dog, oh and the small matter of creating a new type of flu that will reduce the worlds population to an army of willing slaves that can be controlled with the subliminal waves we've underlaid in the BBC network broadcasts around the world. If you play the broadcasts backwards, you'll hear Bono counting the days down till he becomes the new messiah. Although if you read the underlying subtext in Hello magazine closely enough you can see that The Queen is planning Bono's execution before he can exert his will on the masses, using the same squad who did away with Diana. Don't say i didn't warn you. - that'll be £25 please.
    So where do I send the £25 again Mark?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    nope...

c) I js dont believe anything thats simply put infront of me in a box (TV) ... cos i know 90% of media is controlled by certain individuals... plus religion has taught that there will be great lies... and has fortold many things that are happening.. (although im not a religous nut either)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyPTkNc2--U

Post Thanks / Like

You monkeys keep typing ,it'll make sense in the end

Post Thanks / Like

lol good sene though

Post Thanks / Like

a) took/takes ecstacy

b) smokes/smoked weed
    my body is a temple, aint non of that crackhead **** been anywhere near me.
    but if i was of influence to governements and wanted my country to dominate i would be focusing on securing all nuke sites accross the world.
    the east is hard to get into unless you hav a "legal war" to station your troops.
    Then build trust and offer to help protect those countries that havent signed a nuke pact (oo pakistan)
    then move round the corner to korea and subdue them blighters.
    then pop you suddenly have the major future obsticle/resource guzzling country surrounded - china.
    Screw fighting russia, they're more interested in ther new found financial markets they have all over the world.
    they to will soon be upset with the lack of resources and chinas sudden rise of power.
    what you end up with is major powers unifed to subdue the dragon.
    war on terror is a good excuse to move into the areas and then keep the UN/NATO agreeing to let you keep a war effort going and changing the target of cause.
    probelm comes when those you war on are highly religious and hell bent on prooving a point.
    but i still believe its just a tactic to move the armed forces into the east.
    You dont need then to move nukes from the west to strike the east as pakistans nukes will be at the wests disposal...if the plan is pulled off.

o i also hear simon cowells gonna f**k off to US an cancell xfactor if the twins dont get voted out!!!!! everyone vote for the twins!! yey!!

Post Thanks / Like

still ...never mind ...I have 3 children to nurture and set upon life's great path .I'll worry about all that when they leave home .....
    Today I have been mostly concerned with this .....I don't believe in it and they are not allowed out to beg on the streets but will enter into the spirit for their sakes
    image0-1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I just would like to thank all you guys for worrying about and protecting me from "THE MAN" and world conspiracy whilst I happily go about my life.

Thanks
    The Masses

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    You monkeys keep typing ,it'll make sense in the end

already does to me ...

Post Thanks / Like

Who can say who's right and who is wrong ?Do you need others to agree for your beliefs to be true ? I don't believe a word of it .
    It's all too easy to spout nonsense and call anyone that disagrees deluded or misinformed ...oh wait ,that's been locked down and patented by majority of the worlds religions .

There is no great conspiracy ,there are no all powerful puppet masters and there is no GOD ......So just get on with your own **** ,whatever that may be and leave the rest of the population to do the same .

Post Thanks / Like

Who can say who's right and who is wrong ?Do you need others to agree for your beliefs to be true ? I don't believe a word of it .
    It's all too easy to spout nonsense and call anyone that disagrees deluded or misinformed ...oh wait ,that's been locked down and patented by majority of the worlds religions .

There is no great conspiracy ,there are no all powerful puppet masters and there is no GOD ......So just get on with your own **** ,whatever that may be and leave the rest of the population to do the same .

i prefer my xbox to politics anyway

Post Thanks / Like

well, who knows what might happen, but just to be on the safe side, whatever you want to achieve in life try and get it done by 11.11am 21st December 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HULK View Post
    well, who knows what might happen, but just to be on the safe side, whatever you want to achieve in life try and get it done by 11.11am 21st December 2012
    No, just live your life as though today might be your last and try to be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, who's worked out 11.11am shpiel?

Post Thanks / Like

First we had detailing threads now politics......

Post Thanks / Like

'2012'.....stock up on on marmite an beans there gna be major shortage.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope I don't end up in a bunker with you

Post Thanks / Like

I hope I don't end up in a bunker with you

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=Mart;108669]7. Nothing will happen, and we'll all be tucking into Xmas dinner a few days after

FAIL !!! Nibiru Is comeing !!
    haha

Post Thanks / Like

Fail. That was always 'predicted' to hit Earth next year.

Fail #2. It's spelt 'coming'.

Post Thanks / Like

Nibaru is i load of crap, if it was true it would be very quick and painless its supposed to be 300miles wide!!

If Nibaru is true heres what will happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9JMzNf3Y4

Post Thanks / Like

Nibaru is i load of crap, if it was true it would be very quick and painless its supposed to be 300miles wide!!

If Nibaru is true heres what will happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9JMzNf3Y4
    Nibiru is not a meteor!! Fail
    it is the suns binary star sister and has such a gravitational pull that it will cause major climet change, eath quakes, volcanios you name it,

Post Thanks / Like

mother natures reset button

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by price82 View Post
    what a load of crap! no one knows what will happen in 2012 because know one can tell the future and doesnt 21/12/12 just have a kinda oh look all the numbers are the same that must mean something you can imagine the chinese whispers lol
    12/12/12 would be all the numbers the same, you could say that when its 11/11/11 or 10/10/10 and at the time when it was 9/9/9, the 9/9/9 one was more likely to be an issue oin this country, 999.

No one knows whats going to happen, many theories have come and gone, there was one not that long ago that said a great person claimed the world would come to an end but that date has now long passed.

Post Thanks / Like

I never said it was a meteor, Nibiru is a brown dwarf star

heres how the impact will look from the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auXtk5LhKos

Post Thanks / Like

Were all be fine, there send Bruce Willis and his band of men up to drill the asteroid and blow it apart, Armageddon

If it does happen and if is a big word it will be over before you know it.

Post Thanks / Like

brown dwarf star
    here's the impact from my brown star...