Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: whats happening to this country

cool most people think its just part of the indiana jones movie and dont relize they are real this is quite good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR32IsutTws
    said it would have taken forever with basic tools to make this is quite good bit hyped up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    Yes..and the precision of Mayan masonry and Chariots of the Gods and Jonathan Livingston Seagull
    Jonathan Livingston Seagull never herd of that will look that up, ever herd of zecharia sitchin.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

New one to me .I went through all this stuff 25 years ago .Not convinced then even less so now .

Post Thanks / Like

how did we all get here is the time old question i supose does get you thinking though. why are we the only living things on earth that have to use clothes to keep us warm if we evolved from apes then why arnt women hairy aswell

Post Thanks / Like

all of my crapola aint all worte as it should, its showing what ive seen all ready .
    am always gona learn.

sorry but if you might be offended by watching a vidieo of graffic details you might not want to hear about then dont watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27331207217533#

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave j gtt View Post
    all of my crapola aint all worte as it should, its showing what ive seen all ready .
    am always gona learn.

sorry but if you might be offended by watching a vidieo of graffic details you might not want to hear about then dont watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27331207217533#

ever herd of albert pike!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post

bit old for you two dont you think

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    how did we all get here is the time old question i supose does get you thinking though. why are we the only living things on earth that have to use clothes to keep us warm if we evolved from apes then why arnt women hairy aswell
    Humans don't have much hair because we do have, with one other creature, also a primate, the ability to sweat.

Sweating doesn't work well if one is densely covered with hair.

In hot regions Humans don't use clothes much if at all, they are an adaption that allows a hot region species to live in cold regions.

Sweating give humans the ability to have a large brain. Without sweating that would not be possible as the Brain makes quite a lot of heat that needs to be dissipated. Sweating is what allowed the development of modern man and not sweating kept the other primates where they are, with small brains.

Sweating also allows Humans to run. We are evolved to run and we can do it for long periods during the hot part of the day when all other land dwelling creatures, that are prey for Humans, are trying just to keep cool. Humans can go and hunt them.

It's been established that apart from those still living in Africa, all Humans that exist around the planet come from one or two families that left africa about 100,000 years ago and we all share a same genetic marker.

It's thought that the pale skinned ones had moved north and lost the pigment to help them make more vitamin D, which is made in the skin when exposed to sunlight, which is a lot less intense in the North.

They've recently found Human bones in North East Africa that are, IIRC, 4 hundred thousand years old.

That would seem to put 'religion' in it's place and that place, IMO, is the dustbin!

Sorry if some of you find that opinion harsh.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    Humans don't have much hair because we do have, with one other creature, also a primate, the ability to sweat.

Sweating doesn't work well if one is densely covered with hair.

In hot regions Humans don't use clothes much if at all, they are an adaption that allows a hot region species to live in cold regions.

Sweating give humans the ability to have a large brain. Without sweating that would not be possible as the Brain makes quite a lot of heat that needs to be dissipated. Sweating is what allowed the development of modern man and not sweating kept the other primates where they are, with small brains.

Sweating also allows Humans to run. We are evolved to run and we can do it for long periods during the hot part of the day when all other land dwelling creatures, that are prey for Humans, are trying just to keep cool. Humans can go and hunt them.

It's been established that apart from those still living in Africa, all Humans that exist around the planet come from one or two families that left africa about 100,000 years ago and we all share a same genetic marker.

It's thought that the pale skinned ones had moved north and lost the pigment to help them make more vitamin D, which is made in the skin when exposed to sunlight, which is a lot less intense in the North.

They've recently found Human bones in North East Africa that are, IIRC, 4 hundred thousand years old.

That would seem to put 'religion' in it's place and that place, IMO, is the dustbin!

Sorry if some of you find that opinion harsh.
    i know what your saying but i dont realy belive that theroy personaly
    why would are facial features change and the shape of our skulls i just don buy it

Post Thanks / Like

Umm, to make us better looking... Well, some of us anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

why would are facial features change and the shape of our skulls i just don buy it
    Sorry, it's not a theory

It's fact

Post Thanks / Like

There masses of info on how characteristics within species evolve. All you have to do is go do some reading and maybe watching some good documentaries can help explain some things.

Post Thanks / Like

a - you'll find ian's veiw is his own interpertaion, of somthing that explains one issue that arises in this thead, one things good for bin also i belive from my near 2 years of rtoc, he dose speak facts and rarely comments unless really intresting topic that requires attention. and then he might just give you somthing to read or might just ignore , he and other will know a lot more than what they say or talk about.
    Lets face it some people can say what they feel as it creates situations.

Cheers Ian you have thrown somthing else at me to read/watch/listen about as have many others, that have contrebuted to this topic.

Post Thanks / Like

mr white re-open your mind my friend, anything is possiable

Post Thanks / Like

The thing I don't get about Religeon, which is supposed to be a beleif, that's so easily proved wrong is, why do they combine the two in schools?...

I went to a Roman Catholic school and was taught both. Now, I actually made up my mind when I was 13 or 14 that I thought the bible was a load of dog ****. It's not like i've changed my mind now. But who cares what I think, as I don't care what other people think.

Now, what really got to me then, and a little bit now, is... I wrote a massive essay for my R.E GCSE about how ''God'' didn't exist and made countless facts why, yet I was awarded a ****ing ''G'' for that paper. To be honest, I thought that was the best exam paper I did. It's fairly sad that when I was doing my exams I was told you'd be automatically appointed a ''G'' for spelling your name right. I guess they didn't like me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    There masses of info on how characteristics within species evolve. All you have to do is go do some reading and maybe watching some good documentaries can help explain some things.
    Ian, these guys don't want answers, that's the point. They want conjecture, intruige and to disprove everyone else. Or at least the issue is in the way they are looking, which could never lead to any sort of restful mind because there are so few solid, proveable answers to anything in this world.

Life provides the perfect conundrum.

Btw, I can't wait to see what happens when they start up the LHC to see what they discover.

Incidentally, evolution, history of the human race, scientific discoveries, the universe -- non of it clashes with my religious beliefs. It's all really interesting to me.

So Dave and Mr White, what about the Lunar Landings eh? Gosh the conspiracy, the cover up, the suicide! Boner material if you ask me...

Post Thanks / Like

great so god doesnt exist, next thing you will be saying father christmas, bigfoot and nesse are all bogus too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam L View Post
    The thing I don't get about Religeon, which is supposed to be a beleif, that's so easily proved wrong is, why do they combine the two in schools?...

I went to a Roman Catholic school and was taught both. Now, I actually made up my mind when I was 13 or 14 that I thought the bible was a load of dog ****. It's not like i've changed my mind now. But who cares what I think, as I don't care what other people think.

Now, what really got to me then, and a little bit now, is... I wrote a massive essay for my R.E GCSE about how ''God'' didn't exist and made countless facts why, yet I was awarded a ****ing ''G'' for that paper. To be honest, I thought that was the best exam paper I did. It's fairly sad that when I was doing my exams I was told you'd be automatically appointed a ''G'' for spelling your name right. I guess they didn't like me.
    Mate, I was going to say that it's a shame that when most people on here are reasonably temperate and accepting of other people's beliefs; that rather than just stating your own by saying you're athiest, or you 'don't believe in God', you have to be unnecessarily harsh and say 'the bible is dog sh*t'. You're right, most people won't care what you think, until you start shouting it.

Then I realised how harsh I've been on these two.

Fair enough.

Post Thanks / Like

You crack me up dude
    I thought everyone took R.E Gcse because there are no right or wrong answers, you can say Jesus is a cnut and still not fail, apparently not.

Post Thanks / Like

Fair indeed. I don't dislike people for what they believe in, that's never been a problem for me.

The problem in my post was when I was a kid I had beliefs pushed onto me, which I couldn't care less about, nor did I agree with. So I chose to show my belief, which made little affect. As a minority does.

Post Thanks / Like

The problem with Catholicism is that it was invented by the Roman Empire by Constantine the Third, ostensibly, it would seem, to help control the populous.

Just think for a moment; they take the brightest people, make them Monks and forbid them to procreate.

Thereby reducing IQ from the populous and with it, the ability to offer resistance to the emperor.

There was no conspiracy theory with the Romans, just slavery and brutal mass murder of anyone who disagreed with the boss, that included other Generals, disposed Generals, would be Generals. Unless it was the turn of the boss to die screaming. Etc, etc.

I think things have improved for the common man in Europe. But it's taken a long time and a 54 million person killing spree.

Post Thanks / Like

I recently saw an interesting Documentary on the Telly that proposed, rather compellingly, that Jesus never existed and was merely a myth created later and based on earlier myths.

The Doc was written by someone who'd been to a very strict Catholic school and later rebelled. As an adult he then decided to find out as much as he could about the events of 2000 years ago and could find nothing at all that proved the existence of big J.

Post Thanks / Like

Fair indeed. I don't dislike people for what they believe in, that's never been a problem for me.

The problem in my post was when I was a kid I had beliefs pushed onto me, which I couldn't care less about, nor did I agree with. So I chose to show my belief, which made little affect. As a minority does.
    I was the same boat with a difference, i was a cleaver young guy with the world at his feet and because i couldnt be controlled and was self taught/ tryed to find out for my self about anything i wanted to know about or i'd excel it that subject beyond belife to some,

It was always in areas that would make little difference to my life that i would have no intrest to that was a problem for me, so geuss what

I have been made to do without the things i would of exceled in and was stitched up with all the crap that made me reject and learn nothing unless i taught my self or had a good teacher , that fort out side the box and or could see my talents.

I was a running athlete, very strong swimmer was offered to swim for county at a very young age, but that wasnt what i wanted to do after i tried, won and enjoy only as a hobby,

i was singled out at about 7 to start , the it became really apparent at around 12 when i wasnt alowed to do things that i enjoyed or would suceed in.

if i would have sucseed and found fortune i would have been 10-1000 times more powerful than i am now, so the reasons for my past i have only just begun to relise whatt happened,

but also whats happening to some of the youth of today who are prob in the same boat as i was , being made to do **** your nor good at or have any intrest in.

rather than leting the human lead a free life and hace the choice and opitions everyone deserves .

night everything happens for a reason , i wouldnt be here today , if my course didnt take the path it did

Post Thanks / Like

Documentaries ''prove'' what one individual has to say, who works within the broadcasting scene. It's always plausible, like the ''big'' books write.

Clearly science goes far further back than any religeon. What I still wonder about is where did ''time'' and the whole existance start from. Now, for anyone, that's an impossibility to prove... That, for me, is what means the most.

This is where things get silly

Post Thanks / Like

Documentaries ''prove'' what one individual has to say, who works within the broadcasting scene.
    Yes, but this chap seemed to be a broadcasting amateur who just put his research, theory and interviews on tape.

I'd guess that when the LHC does it's stuff, all that will happen is there'll be some better 'photos' of the known sub atomic particles plus maybe some new ones.

There are some other good questions such and where is the edge of the universe and what's outside it?

Post Thanks / Like

What I still wonder about is where did ''time'' and the whole existance start from.
    Do you mean the existence of matter? Matter is created when two photons collide head on.

Where did the photons (energy) come from; is another good question.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atecautos View Post
    New poster! (less than 10 posts)

God does not judge on the persons colour but on actions done, we have hope.

we have hope. karma style

Post Thanks / Like

What happened here then?

Post Thanks / Like

I assumed it had been deleted by the commitee, and good riddance I felt

However, maybe the website was crashed by the NWO to stop Dave 'broadcasting'.

Post Thanks / Like

It was moved for editting to get all the crap out. You may have spotted that it's now half the size it was, lol. Anyways, back on topic

Committee, Shop Manager, SE Regional Rep Bigfoot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by car.crash View Post
    great so god doesnt exist, next thing you will be saying father christmas, bigfoot and nesse are all bogus too
    I do exist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D4WNO View Post
    It was moved for editting to get all the crap out. You may have spotted that it's now half the size it was, lol. Anyways, back on topic
    i thank you and see much of what i posted is still here

Post Thanks / Like

It says.

"I'm a penis"

Over and over and over again

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

white kids have been in the minority in some parts of se london for a long time. when i left school in 1996 there was only 5 or so to a class the one part i hated about school was when they taught history not nice when the uk has conqured half the world.
    Lol

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D4WNO View Post
    This is the way I see it. DO NOT DARE shoot me down for my opinion, because it's exactly that...MY opinion and that will never change as I have my own mind. Nor do I need to justify my thoughts, the same as I wouldn't ask anyone else to.

I'm not religious, I never have been and never will be - I have no interest in it.

BUT I do have friends who are religious or have heavily religious backgrounds, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, why would it?

Like Sukhi said, I think people use religion as an excuse for everything. Can it just not be that Bin Laden was brought up in one religion but is just a bit of a w*nker? His teachings certainly do not command to kill other nations do they? Some people are just toss-pots, who gives a crap what religion they are? Evil occurs in EVERY nation and in EVERY religion, so stop pinning it on something like that.

I agree that differences in opinions have caused wars, whether religious opinions or not. My parents brought me up well to be accepting of every colour/religion/disability, it's just a shame that some people were not taught that and it causes upset to loved ones - This is what I hate the most.
    There are a lot of conflicting opinions here, some I agree with and some I don't. I'm not going to judge people on how they think though. Difference in opinions and interests etc is what makes us all different - The world would be so boring if we all agreed on everything

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh, I love dug-up threads that have posts from me that hark from a time when I gave a crap about anything

I remember the hoo-har around this time, where no end of RTOCers were sick of the constant trickle of new political and conspiracy theory type threads being started by a tiny minority of members.

As soon as the club sorted it out there was an instant and palpable sense of relief. Whilst some of the conversation was thought provoking, most of what was posted was definitely better suited to forums of that ilk.

Post Thanks / Like

Theres a school in Hackney in which the teachers have to deal with 19 different languages! Imagine trying to teach kids when you can't even communicate with them?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

the problem isnt the different races, the problem is there are too many people.
    resources are stretched too thin and people are pissed because there is never enough of anything to go round, mainly money and jobs, this leads to a feeling of being wronged by society which then leads to people looking for answers to why this has happened. couple that with a highly visable change in society due to mass imigration and of course people who are seeing there prospects of a comfortable life diminishing are going to want to blame the obvious target,

solution is to control the size of the population and make sure each person is educated as well as possible and able to contribute as well as they are able to
    not at all PC but then the truth rarely is

Post Thanks / Like

i no its an old thread etc but some very intresting stuff there! and theres me thinking your all just grease monkeys

Post Thanks / Like

This can Fudge off again what a load aof ****e... next the bottom clowns will be out again
    Last edited by JRP; 20-06-2012 at 22:32.

Post Thanks / Like

This can Feck off again what a load aof ****e... next the arse clowns will be out again
    remember the rules of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_clioGTT View Post
    remember the rules of the forum!
    oh dear

Post Thanks / Like

This can Fudge off again what a load aof ****e... next the bottom clowns will be out again

Post Thanks / Like

when it come to this topic you can poke the forum rules.

You have just dug up somthing that just annoyed a massive amount of members and finaly this place isnt back in that dark period/ages...

Post Thanks / Like

Thought this was safely locked away deep within my Devilish Gaff?

It is now