Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

whats happening to this country

just got in from work and my mrs told me that my neighbour who works at my daughters school saw my little girl walking around in the playground today on her own when she asked what the matter was she told my neighbour that two other kids had told her she couldnt play with them because she was different she was white.
    out of a class of around 28 kids 4 are white what does this say for the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: whats happening to this country

Quote Originally Posted by mr white View Post
    .....what does this say for the future.
    The future's bright, the future's orange

http://thesolarsea.com/images/Orange_alien.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

that sucks ,surely the 24 other kids arent all like that.. you may get the odd few as they are kids afterall and dont really know about race and stuff .

Post Thanks / Like

that sort of stuff comes from the parents. im moving out of london within the next few months ive decided now, im sick of living in se london, there was another shooting round the corner from me last nite also, saw them washing the blood of the pavement this afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan y View Post
    that sucks ,surely the 24 other kids arent all like that.. you may get the odd few as they are kids afterall and dont really know about race and stuff .

but i forgot only white people can be racist acording to our politicians, stupid me. i wonder what would happen if the senario was reversed. i bet all hell would break lose

Post Thanks / Like

wow,, yeah i think i would move too

Post Thanks / Like

just got in from work and my mrs told me that my neighbour who works at my daughters school saw my little girl walking around in the playground today on her own when she asked what the matter was she told my neighbour that two other kids had told her she couldnt play with them because she was different she was white.
    out of a class of around 28 kids 4 are white what does this say for the future.

In a school full of white kids, its the fat kid, or its the ginger kid or the kid that hasnt got a Daddy thats gets the abuse or the exclusion.

The fact your child is white and the rest are not, really isnt the problem.

Posting OMG we're over ran by ethnic minorities is futile.

We are all the same, we all demand respect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    In a school full of white kids, its the fat kid, or its the ginger kid or the kid that hasnt got a Daddy thats gets the abuse or the exclusion.

Posting OMG we're over ran by ethnic minorities is futile.

We are all the same, we all demand respect.

did you not read my post...
    yes it is the problem, they said its because she is white.....

Post Thanks / Like

o and i like the way you tried to switch it. I have done nothing wrong.
    "Posting OMG we're over ran by ethnic minorities is futile". NICE TRY.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

o and i like the way you tried to switch it. I have done nothing wrong.
    "Posting OMG we're over ran by ethnic minorities is futile". NICE TRY.

What are you talking about?

The fact that only 4 children in the school are white is only an issue to people that have problems with race, colour or creed.

Post Thanks / Like

What are you talking about?

The fact that only 4 children in the school are white is only an issue to people that have problems with race, colour or creed.
    i didnt even say that. i said "out of a class of around 28 kids 4 are white",
    and yes they do seem to have a problem, as they are not playing with her because she is a minority.

Post Thanks / Like

i didnt even say that. i said "out of a class of around 28 kids 4 are white",
    and yes they do seem to have a problem, as they are not playing with her because she is a minority.

Dude, thats sux. Kids are terrible anyway whether they black white whatever. Every time My little girls go off to school or nursery i hope they have a nice day. Its rubbish when you know your littlun aint happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn dude, its almost a different world to around here, we get a lot of chavs don't get me wrong Reading isn't perfect, , you do get the odd stabbing and a bit of murder thrown in like any town but it sounds like you live in the wild west and your not even that far away really.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry but this isnt new news to me. it just seems a twist of fate to me as theres more non whites in the country now.
    throughout school i was 1 of 2 coloured kids, me being the indian and the other being jamaican. me and him constantly got left out of things in the playground because we wasnt the same "we wasnt white".
    not all the kids were like that with me and hopefully not all the kids will be like that with your little girl.

Post Thanks / Like

white kids have been in the minority in some parts of se london for a long time. when i left school in 1996 there was only 5 or so to a class the one part i hated about school was when they taught history not nice when the uk has conqured half the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Id talk to the parents of the kids who said it without getting the school involved.If it continues move schools or tell her to hit them.Many of you wont agree with me but thats what id do.

Post Thanks / Like

i think theres no point talking to these other childrens parents cause them sort of people will always be narrowminded and nomatter what gets drilled into their heads they will asways have their way and their way only

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

ok
    Last edited by atecautos; 28-02-2010 at 23:12.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atecautos View Post
    New poster! (less than 10 posts)

raj I was also a minority coming from a pakistani background, It was hard in the northwest, still get the odd racist about, but they are a real minority and not well educated, the british had brought our parents over for labour back in the days, still without doctors, takeaways (fridaynight) taxis(to get us home safe) not forgetting all the others, still we should all get along with each other, as I believe we all have hope.

Post Thanks / Like

everyone should js mix and have coffee coloured babies

Post Thanks / Like

I think everyone is cool as long as they abide by this country's laws.

In my opinion for every asylum seeker we let in we should ship out a chav.

Anyone with out a job on January 1st 2012 should be shipped out to africa to build hospitals and schools. Payment in Food and clothing untill they have qualified as plumbers, builders, soldiers or Nurses.

Post Thanks / Like

i believe the more under-lying issue here is one of losing our national identity,
    to be british used to mean something, and i think people (im not saying rightly or wrongly) feel that by the amount of non white british now here, that its only a matter a time, with dilutution and immagration, before there really are few white brits left.

are we too accepting? or is this just modern life in multicultural britain?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone with out a job on January 1st 2012 should be shipped out to africa to build hospitals and schools. Payment in Food and clothing untill they have qualified as plumbers, builders, soldiers or Nurses.
    or bing back national service ,,

Post Thanks / Like

and hanging ....... and Hale and Pace

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    everyone should js mix and have coffee coloured babies

why? we are as we were made why should we all become one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob@Backyardracing View Post
    i believe the more under-lying issue here is one of losing our national identity,
    to be british used to mean something, and i think people (im not saying rightly or wrongly) feel that by the amount of non white british now here, that its only a matter a time, with dilutution and immagration, before there really are few white brits left.

are we too accepting? or is this just modern life in multicultural britain?

too accepting is an understatment. its the goverment that cause these problems not the people.

Committee, NW Regional Rep Alex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    and hanging ....... and Hale and Pace
    Oh god no..........

Not Hale and Pace!

Post Thanks / Like

I think everyone is cool as long as they abide by this country's laws.

In my opinion for every asylum seeker we let in we should ship out a chav.

I think we should get rid of everybody thats spits and leave other peoples countrys alone.

Anyone with out a job on January 1st 2012 should be shipped out to africa to build hospitals and schools.
    whats wrong with them building their own schools and hospitals. the past goverments are now reaping what they have sown ie dumbing down, no apprenticeships, removing discipline, invading countrys that the actual people of the uk were against. the uk has never been a democracy..(example during ww2 people were made to go and fight or be imprisioned, wheres the freedom.
    i personaly would rather pay for a so called "chav" (i hate that word) than a asylum seeker we should have sorted out our own problems rather than take on other peoples the english shouldnt have to police the world, its the goverment that want to do that and not the people. every body i talk to belives we shouldnt have gone to war with afganistan. even my mate whos in the army.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atecautos View Post

raj I was also a minority coming from a pakistani background, It was hard in the northwest, still get the odd racist about, but they are a real minority and not well educated, the british had brought our parents over for labour back in the days, still without doctors, takeaways (fridaynight) taxis(to get us home safe) not forgetting all the others, still we should all get along with each other, as I believe we all have hope.

the british had brought our parents over for labour back in the days, still without doctors, takeaways (fridaynight) taxis(to get us home safe) not forgetting all the others
    "the british had brought our parents over for labour back in the days" well im not british im english and im also not the goverment by saying british you tar us all with the same brush throughout my life ive pretty much been the opisite in thought to what the goverment wanted and done. that goes for invading afganistan, slavery,and slavery of the english through taxes and rent.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no problem with immigration, but I don't agree with parts of England being little patches of "insert country name here". I don't agree with kids not being able to sing Christmas carols at schools due to the fear of offending other kids of different religions. I don't agree with college students being told to take down the St Georges Cross while their country is competing in the World Cup. Sh!t like this just irritates the fcuk out of me.

While ethnic minorities cultures are overly embraced in our country, we're throwing away our own heritage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Supes View Post
    I have no problem with immigration, but I don't agree with parts of England being little patches of "insert country name here". I don't agree with kids not being able to sing Christmas carols at schools due to the fear of offending other kids of different religions. I don't agree with college students being told to take down the St Georges Cross while their country is competing in the World Cup. Sh!t like this just irritates the fcuk out of me.

While ethnic minorities cultures are overly embraced in our country, we're throwing away our own heritage.

you should see my daughters dinner menu she brought home the other day the problem is knowone is allowed to express truthfully how they feel anymore, because people are programed to shout lables at you. how does a socitey move forwards without talking and goverment just laying down more legislation to keep peoples mouths shut (dont think just shut up and pay your taxes and spend the little amount you have left occupying yourselves)

Post Thanks / Like

And it's just sh!t like this that results in the BNP getting more and more votes.

I'm not really bothered about being labelled by people who know F'all about me, but you've got a point. A lot of people in this country are so spineless in saying what they really feel due to being worried about not being P.C.

Post Thanks / Like

And it's just sh!t like this that results in the BNP getting more and more votes.

I'm not really bothered about being labelled by people who know F'all about me, but you've got a point. A lot of people in this country are so spineless in saying what they really feel due to being worried about not being P.C.

do you watch the news?
    does it seem as though the goverment are saying all the wrong things?
    does it seem as though the goverment are always saying to oposite to what your thinking? example extending opening hours on pubs will reduce bing drinking. come on we all new that would turn out like this.
    how many political patrys are there?
    why do they not teach politicics at schools?
    why do they only teach a few periods of history in school? because if you could see the pattern of history repeating it self over and over again we would all know what is happening and not be best pleased.

The ancient Greek philosopher Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous information in the first place and for what purpose.
    the then goverment then had him killed.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no problem with immigration, but I don't agree with parts of England being little patches of "insert country name here". I don't agree with kids not being able to sing Christmas carols at schools due to the fear of offending other kids of different religions. I don't agree with kids not being able to sing Christmas carols at schools due to the fear of offending other kids of different religions. Sh!t like this just irritates the fcuk out of me.

little patches of england become like that because its natural to feel a common bond beleife we are all tribal and are political masters know this so they do the oposite. theres an old saying while the dogs are fighting their not attacking their handler.

Post Thanks / Like

Mr White. I'm reporting your screen name to the RTOC commitee. Far too racist and non-PC for my liking. We don't want your sort here.
    Why are the smilies on this site predominantely yellow and so few are white? This is an outrage of ethnic preportions!

Post Thanks / Like

When did we start quating Socrates on the RTOC , this ones green

Post Thanks / Like

And what does a Brazilian Midfielder know about it all

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    Mr White. I'm reporting your screen name to the RTOC commitee. Far too racist and non-PC for my liking. We don't want your sort here.
    Why are the smilies on this site predominantely yellow and so few are white? This is an outrage of ethnic preportions!

Post Thanks / Like

better get my self down to depole in the morning then

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

better get my self down to depole in the morning then
    http://www.deedpoll.org.uk/

Post Thanks / Like

ok so i can do that, how do i unregister a birth cirtifcate without being dead?

Non-member old skool turbo power's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5alldaway View Post
    i think theres no point talking to these other childrens parents cause them sort of people will always be narrowminded and nomatter what gets drilled into their heads they will asways have their way and their way only

my g/f lives in ireland and she has a 8yr old daughter she was playin out with her friends one day and one of her friends must of seen me.one time the little girl said to my g/f daughter why is ur mum goin out with him for he lives in england and he is not the right colour.(im mixed race )her daughter was shocked and told my g/f i was very shocked,but u know she is a kid so nothin i can do about it or say any thingto her parents.even when i was walking around in her town even aldults give me a good stare some times ive been in pubs and clubs and been the only coloured person(trust me its very white )i just have to get on with it.its nothin new tbh and i have had worse.its life.if i get comments to me its not nice but still.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, if your missus is from southern ireland, then yes being english would be a problem to certain sections.

as for being stared at in clubs? - so being 6'4", kinda muscley and looking like you could handle yourself has nothing do with it?

if its any consolation, i get stared at all the time, cos my missus is Jamaican.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

ok
    Last edited by atecautos; 28-02-2010 at 23:13.

Post Thanks / Like

too accepting is an understatment. its the goverment that cause these problems not the people.
    wrong ! its the people who control the goverments policys,.

mr white has made some good comments about society and life,

People REALLY DO NEED TO OPEN THERE EYES TO THE LIFE WHERE GETTING DICTATED TO LIVE.

HOW MANY PEOPLE READ INDERPENDANT REPORTED NEWS RATHER THAT THE MAINSTREAM CROPOLA ??

I TEND TO READ WORLD NEWS HERE http://www.infowars.com/ AND HERE http://uk.reuters.com/ AMONGST MANY OTHER NEWS REPORTERS.
    Last edited by dave j gtt; 18-10-2009 at 21:35.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly who controls the government policies????

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=atecautos;106987]New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Exactly who controls the government policies?

Depends who you ask ! or where you read your facts or who you choose to belive.

An elite group of people are making steps towards talking total control of the country and the world.

Post Thanks / Like

some quotes ive made,

Boys will be boys and men will be men, but really get everone together and share our knowledge, and stand up for our rights, In years passing we the worlds people have grown apart, not thru choice but thru careful manipulation of the human mind.

I **** you not, them news links i post, say 10000000million words theres tone of utube vidios about past and present affiars abeilt them cut edit to suit the people that own utube and what they can and cant broadcast , far more intresting than mainstream hed fuk media

our rights are being broken left right and centre as there are new rules and laws made and wrote everyday.
    no one seens to care ... or think its going to affect them untill it dose, and by that time it will be to late to make any difference.

all religions are all the same as are the choices were given , dosnt matter which way you look at it or from which side you sit there aint any real choice. people are lame and dont care about everday stuff have been controled and manipulated for years and years.

The world is being controled by an eilte group of people.
    I have had it,with many ways this country is being changed about and ran with no regard for what people want or do or say. Some fines are there as a pure joke,life is becoming harder to live. am about to take people on that have the power, and going ...to publishise each and every detail of my life/history Am not going to stop making noise or stop helping get this message out. Our world is controled by an elite group.
    Certain people are getting old and they want to see there years of planning/actions come to reality i surpose is the cause of the speeded up process were expericing in todays living.

I aint no media junkie, i like the fine au natural things of life...and think past times and our future times are being ignoreed by the masses off people who should control our future ...

knowledge is power my friend ,everone controls there own power , Many get caught up in the wonderful things there to side track each and every one of us...

So people choose to learn/follow/ idolise and become almost an addict about things that have little to no meaning.
    OR to learn about topics/facts and unadvertised areas of our history/furture our world mate...

Knowledge in areas that are unadvertised and unsensored and give a real un edited veiw about history/future of the world. Is power. ... f the people controlled the future...why are things in our world getting worse in many areas not just one....

The people dont have any control as many the masses are too busy with all the gettin wrecked and side salad thats of offer if you get my drift,And thats whats gona ruin it .

Post Thanks / Like

The Media and Politicians are disposable puppets - it is who controls these puppets that we should all worry about THEY ARE THE REAL ENEMY.

IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT LIFE AND THE WORLD WE LIVE IN AND THE WAY IT SPINS, MORE THAN WERE TAUGHT OR SURPOSE TO KNOW.

SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, RESEARCH WHAT YOU WANT OR IGNORE , DONT DENY BY REFLECT ACTION.

AM born in the year of the dog ...
    Dogs can be a bit overwhelming, due in part to their attentive natures. They can march in and take control of a situation, even when it doesn't involve them directly. This can lead people to think Dogs are nosy or gossipy, but in reality, he jus...t means well. Money and status don't matter to the Dog. He is more concerned with the welfare of his family and friends and will do whatever it takes to help them out of a ... tight squeeze or a rough spot. Once Dogs determine a subject of interest, they usually master that before taking off for a new adventure. They like to finish what they start. They are honest and trustworthy people, ethically strong and morally kept. They make loyal friends and companions."

Last edited by dave j gtt; 20-10-2009 at 20:16.