Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Race Retro 2010

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Race retro being held at Stoneleigh, Coventry on the 12-14 March 2010. Well worth seeing the Group B rally cars getting a good thrashing.
    Aiming to have my Turbo 2 up and running for this event, any other interest? Maybe someone could make some enquiries as to showing a few of these beasts at the show, considering the rarity of them these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Race Retro 2010

I went there this year with Mart, Sparkie, and Duncan G, and it was crapola . The only Works Group B "Supercars" that were there were a SWB Audi, and a 205 T-16. Compare that to when we went a few years before that (when the old organisers were doing things) and there were several Audi's (inc an S1), three T-16's, a Delta S4 , 6R4, a couple of RS200's, and a couple of 5 Maxi look-a-likes.

If they can round up a turn out like that again, then I'll be there. If not, then I won't

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Race Retro 2010

New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Oh dear, I haven't been for about 2 years now, sounds a bit disappointing. I will give it a chance this year, as it's the event which is giving me motivation to get the t2 up and running.