Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: whats happening to this country

Quote Originally Posted by Trevhib View Post
    This whole thread is serious is it not?

I don't need you to prompt me to widen my perspective, I'm analytical and neurotic enough already. The point behind my irritation is that as soon as I said I was Christian (and I did no more than that), you took the first thing about Chistianity that you thought might be difficult to answer, or contradictory and threw it at me. Typical.

I'm not well versed enough to answer all the questions you and the internet might come up with so because of that I will do this and no more in this conversation -- The laws/statement you mentioned are from Old Testament. They were done away with 2010 years ago, catch up. If you really want to learn, start with the Gospel. The Open Door series helps provoke thought and reflection on its meaning:

http://www.alibris.co.uk/search/book...pel%20explored

That's my evangelising and persecution done for the day.
    I don't need you to prompt me to widen my perspective, I'm analytical and neurotic enough already. The point behind my irritation is that as soon as I said I was Christian (and I did no more than that), you took the first thing about Chistianity that you thought might be difficult to answer, or contradictory and threw it at me. Typical.
    mate in all onestey i didnt do it on purpose you must see it like that because you are there and im looking from the outside. but i have shown you a floor in it thats why you got angry. im not angry with you i just question everthing. some people need to belive untill the have found their own will the bible tells you to put your will in it but but by doing that you are giving it to somone /somthing else that doesnt make sense to me our will power is the strongest thing we posess we need to harness it for our own use.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    Fecking cheeky monkey its difficult to miss if im sat on rtoc live... just think its almost verging on becoming a total pointless thread,

Id post alot on this but dont want to be banned, or looked at in a way that is of discust..

i supose im a nutral here i realy wish that if people that had a strong opion would post thats how things get worked out if only it could be done on a bigger scale.

Views are somtimes best kept to ones selfs other time not so, some views can be found to be hiding an underlaying truth to a person... in some cases here i just cant tell.

Love you all rtocers

i supose its a blue pill red pill senario
    but i belive it is slavery, not to speak one's thoughts life has lot of things we wont like but thats the bitter sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

All we ask is that you dont tar us all with the same brush.

Us asain people just want a quiet productive life like everyone else. I work as hard as everyone else, pay all my taxes, look after ill people from all backgrounds, listen to DnB/Jungle and try to fix my car.

I dont try and bomb anyone, kill anybody or cause political and religious problems and i am certainly disgusted with the people who do. I am a Roman Catholic, Mums side of the family are too and Dads side are Hindu, none of us want/cause any trouble to anybody.

Every race has bad people, just get rid of the bad ones and keep the good ones, simples

Post Thanks / Like

jrp your a bettin man yeah !

go ask what odds you'll get on the consertives and camron being in power next.

there is a controlled agender than we are made to live by with out having a clue untill the super high way made all info avliable, scary stuff

if you want a history lesson, i will get off here finish my arctial which you will feature you as with many others who paths i have crossed.

if a goverment are proven to have lied or mis guilded there people, what should be done about it do you think ? do some research.

is everyone just going to sit back....

Recession Spells End for Many Family Businesses After months of slow sales, family businesses are being forced to close, ending legacies and leaving behind a wake of sad customers and loyal employees.

and leaving big own contolable companys have the power, if tesco aint got not food no will have , thats control and not freedomto choose, it made so we have choices yes but only choices that are controled and therefore were gettin no choice REALLY

just like we have less and less righs each day, our countrys civillans ideas are ignored and repressed.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Controlled Agenda....?

Who exactly is running all this? Is it that pesky Blofeld again in the mountain he's hollowed out & turned into his lair?

Not forgetting the false lake that slides back to reveal the spaceship....

Post Thanks / Like

i think its a very intersesting thread, and more importantly, it will gain some reading from a differant audiance, a lot of who would not normally read much on politics or religion, surely to get some thought provoking questions is a good thing, you dont need to agree with everyone, or accept there opinion, but to close your eyes to it all is naive and weak.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GanJaMan View Post
    All we ask is that you dont tar us all with the same brush.

Us asain people just want a quiet productive life like everyone else. I work as hard as everyone else, pay all my taxes, look after ill people from all backgrounds, listen to DnB/Jungle and try to fix my car.

I dont try and bomb anyone, kill anybody or cause political and religious problems and i am certainly disgusted with the people who do. I am a Roman Catholic, Mums side of the family are too and Dads side are Hindu, none of us want/cause any trouble to anybody.

Every race has bad people, just get rid of the bad ones and keep the good ones, simples
    mate this is what i mean the small amount of bad affects the larger good our goverment makes it look like white people are racist and then it becomes paranoia of a sort. ONE MAN CAN NEVER NO ANOTHER MANS MINDS. so without talking and being devided the masses will harbour these thoughts like racisim which is tared across us all. example who are the pedophiles in socitey that you want to protect are children from you can never know these things so its creates suspicion of everyone yopu dont know.

i think its an inbuilt thing to tar everyone its like coming across a lion in the wild you dont want to go near it in the future if its tried to eat you in the past. i think we all work like that dont we till a certain extent.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob@Backyardracing View Post
    i think its a very intersesting thread, and more importantly, it will gain some reading from a differant audiance, a lot of who would not normally read much on politics or religion, surely to get some thought provoking questions is a good thing, you dont need to agree with everyone, or accept there opinion, but to close your eyes to it all is naive and weak.

well said mate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve - Raider View Post
    Controlled Agenda....?

Who exactly is running all this? Is it that pesky Blofeld again in the mountain he's hollowed out & turned into his lair?

Not forgetting the false lake that slides back to reveal the spaceship....
    there is some really good arctails here :

http://unansweredquestions.weebly.co...nside-job.html

Charlie sheen msg to obarma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU

The Real Face of the European Union (2004) part 1/4 watch em all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyKR2-A0KPU

afgan tailiban say
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/afghan-t...-the-west.html

Bilderbergs and rothschilds have enought wealth too own us all thats whats ****ed,
    how can any one a masses as much with no coruption.

after this post the white van, might drive past my gaff again, theres a chopper been flying round my house for the last hour now , they dont like people broadcasting this sort of thing , it s best for people to do there own research and come to there own findings rather than mine or mr whites.

we just tried to give people a starting platform

and clee yes you will feature !

Post Thanks / Like

clee - "Its my life , a-star-was-born" will be the book.

rob - thanks for expressing your much apperciated veiw on this topic, i hope some with no idea, will go and find for there selfs, what i went out and found for my self you have to think out side the box. there always a curve ball.

remember everyone people couldnt accept the world was round " the person who says it is, was looked at and made out to be dumb/ insane / freak / wierd / stupid, untill the world was proved to be round

use that as a fact that got proved and has now become commem knowledge.

Post Thanks / Like

Now I know you're taking the piss .

Post Thanks / Like

This is the way I see it. DO NOT DARE shoot me down for my opinion, because it's exactly that...MY opinion and that will never change as I have my own mind. Nor do I need to justify my thoughts, the same as I wouldn't ask anyone else to.

I'm not religious, I never have been and never will be - I have no interest in it.

BUT I do have friends who are religious or have heavily religious backgrounds, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, why would it?

Like Sukhi said, I think people use religion as an excuse for everything. Can it just not be that Bin Laden was brought up in one religion but is just a bit of a w*nker? His teachings certainly do not command to kill other nations do they? Some people are just toss-pots, who gives a crap what religion they are? Evil occurs in EVERY nation and in EVERY religion, so stop pinning it on something like that.

I agree that differences in opinions have caused wars, whether religious opinions or not. My parents brought me up well to be accepting of every colour/religion/disability, it's just a shame that some people were not taught that and it causes upset to loved ones - This is what I hate the most.

There are a lot of conflicting opinions here, some I agree with and some I don't. I'm not going to judge people on how they think though. Difference in opinions and interests etc is what makes us all different - The world would be so boring if we all agreed on everything

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clee View Post
    Now I know you're taking the piss .
    you asked ! i only speak what i belive to be true. am not takeing the piss clee

i might never publish my findings and facts and vidieos, untill after my life,
    due to the fear of lossing my freedom.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

There's been conspiracy theories about since day one!

Did Adam or Eve actually eat the apple or did the snake trip one over & then they fell over landing face down in one?!

All I know is i live my life right & look after my family & friends.

What goes on out in the big wide world I cannot hope to change so I kinda let it do it's own thing?!

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave j gtt View Post
    I might never publish my findings and facts and vidieos, untill after my life,
    due to the fear of lossing my freedom.
    Why not publish your findings & we'll keep an eye out for you & if you go missing we'll search for you??

It's all a bit far fetched don't you think?

Post Thanks / Like

There's been conspiracy theories about since day one!

Did Adam or Eve actually eat the apple or did the snake trip one over & then they fell over landing face down in one?!

All I know is i live my life right & look after my family & friends.

What goes on out in the big wide world I cannot hope to change so I kinda let it do it's own thing?!
    sorry mate you'll wake up when theres no food for out kids let alone us.

man made diesses "bio" warfare against us civilians, the facts are it is known that the world has far exceeded its total recommended population of 5 billion.

so there for were close to mass genoside all over again. and were better to start than an island with a large population and more money and thing to do than sence .

the real causes are eing overlooked by you . big steve my arse read what robs @ backyard said my friend, your weak and really stupid if you think you can put your head down and get on with it.

i am helping you perpare for whats to come.

Post Thanks / Like

Is that written on the manufacturers plate??
    and people think they dont need to be educated, find out for your self if you care. but there are many more facts i could quote and u could laugh again some more.

thats is the best form of defence "direct reflex action" laugh at a fact told by some one who didnt got on in skool has only 1 gcse, yet i can say for sure i know more about the world we live in that a lot more people than what i first fort

dawn i called somone stupid if they still fort what they belived to be true after i have told facts and quote links to show them otherwise. after that if they still come up with silly, pontless comment ,

i will call whoever stupid for failing to embrace good info givin with everdience to back it all up.
    Last edited by dave j gtt; 19-10-2009 at 14:43.

Post Thanks / Like

Dave, this has got to be a wind up surely One of THE wind ups in RTOC history?

To say you're alienating yourself (dare I say alien in this thread), is an understatement.

Post Thanks / Like

and people think they dont need to be educated, find out for your self if you care. but there are many more facts i could quote and u could laugh again some more.

thats is the best form of defence "direct reflex action" laugh at a fact told by some one who didnt got on in skool has only 1 gcse, yet i can say for sure i know more about the world we live in a lot more that what i first fort
    Come and tell me about the world when i lived in tibet for as year to seek somthing better.

I found it, yet wanted to be back home...

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard all this before about 20 years ago .My ex missus was Pagan wican thingy and I used to get this all the feckin time from her and her associates .
    Everything from Alistair Crowley to Davis Icke with a little astral flying in-between . Lizards , Jewish control theory lahh de fecking dah .

Post Thanks / Like

Click dr j nanjo.... he is the man, ive been to his chaple

http://www.kltelevision.com/

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

thats is the best form of defence "direct reflex action" laugh at a fact told by some one who didnt got on in skool has only 1 gcse, yet i can say for sure i know more about the world we live in a lot more that what i first fort
    We're only like every other creature on this planet .... here to further their own species by having offspring?!

They don't say "breed like rabbitts" becasue they're almost extinct, there's friggin millions of them! However they've never stopped to think that their may be too many?

Same goes for Humans..

My parents have had two kids & no doubt you've probably got a sibling??

Kids have kids & thus the cycle of life continues

Sure things get overpopulated & room is at a premium but I don't see people saying "Oh no i'm not going to have any kids, there's far too many in this world!"

Post Thanks / Like

"he who speaks wisdom will sound foolish. Who dares not speak his free thoughts is a slave" .... what a ****ing cracker love it

most are slaves and weak, i am not i will speak with out fear of being laught at, some cant, i do what it takes to do a task set or a job that needs doing

Committee, Treasurer, Memberships admin Ian S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

There are two main problems with the Human species:

Mostly they are not clever enough,

They are too short lived.

If humans lived to, say 500 years, then they WOULD give a carp about the future as it very much WOULD affect them. They would HAVE to fact and tackle overpopulation, disease, waste of the planets resources, damage to it's ecosystems or suffer the consequences IN THEIR LIFETIME.

They could spend maybe 50 or 100 years in education, instead of, for most people, about none. The spelling and grammar in this thread illustrate the lack of trained or natural ability at this basic skill and the lack of care over such accuracy and correctness, I expect, goes a lot further then just spelling and punctuation.

Many people do need to be led, told what to do, have the thinking done for them as they do lack the ability or desire to do it them selves. So there is always a reserve to draw on if you are not in that group and want to go and do some big time power and glory seeking and theiving/mass murder. There's no shortage of humans to will wage war for a payment and no shortage of people who will gather and direct them to do so.

If ALL humans spent 100 years in quality Education, or/and were treated successfully for their mental ailments, then that would all vanish.

Humans have evolved as tribes. They pretty much all have instinctive tribal mentality. It's with doubt or argument worked well for them up to recent millennia.

The problem is that now those instincts have to be put aside and replaced by and intellectual approach that is all seeing and understanding.

Our worlds leaders aren't entirely on this plane. They still look out for their nation when nationalism should be left in the past. The species now lives or dies as one, not as little groups and it's overpopulation that will be the Humans end.

The end of oil and the raise of Global temperature will put the squeeze on and billions will have to die.

The obvious way to make the vanishing resources go further is to stop breeding, mostly in the growing economies and that's where the main growth is.

Post Thanks / Like

Ian s i have one word, "hemp", its banned ! why ?

Post Thanks / Like

Ian s i have one word, "hemp", its banned ! why ?
    It's not banned.

There are many hemp products available.

Even I have some; a tub a hemp seed protein in my kitchen. I had some hemp oil and may have a hemp bag.

There's no THC in hemp.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    There's no THC in hemp.
    There's a LOT of Hemp in (Stu)THC!!

Post Thanks / Like

ok then ! why is useable hemp been outlawed

1 - it can not be paintened or copyrighted

2 - anyone could profit from it

3 - were would that leave all oil companys

4 - were would it leave the the big i am pharmacutical companys, that make bio weapons .

5 - on and on i could go

sorry i cant wirte any more cant be arsed am off logging of rtoc , no one give to ****s , hope all that laugh and dont take help when its offered starve and die of swine flu,

Post Thanks / Like

ok then ! why is useable hemp been outlawed

1 - it can not be paintened or copyrighted

2 - anyone could profit from it

3 - were would that leave all oil companys

4 - were would it leave the the big i am pharmacutical companys, that make bio weapons .

5 - on and on i could go

sorry i cant wirte any more cant be arsed am off logging of rtoc , no one give to ****s , hope all that laugh and dont take help when its offered starve and die of swine flu,
    Your really nice dave, hope it gets you first...

its pathetic now we are onto hemp... go argue with a brick wall or lorry

Post Thanks / Like

well know one wants to know what i know and have been told and learnt

the illumanarties infulltrated free masonry. and thats why where, where we are today.

say no to swine flu vaccine if i was you

the end am done.

Post Thanks / Like

He's havin a go at the Freemasons now ..Next it'll be the bloody Meek

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey, this could go on forever now Ian and Bill are here

Dave, don't go anywhere. Without you getting angry and calling everyone here turds or crap or some such, and painting conspiracy pictures for us all to muse, this thread will sadly die on its a*se.

Alice Cooper FTW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_X3nbIv8Q

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JRP View Post
    Your really nice dave, hope it gets you first...

its pathetic now we are onto hemp... go argue with a brick wall or lorry
    as ian was sayin about the worlds fuel . hemp would spell the demise of oil and lot and lots of things if ony our farmers cold grow it , we;d be a lot better off in many ways .

Post Thanks / Like

He's havin a go at the Freemasons now ..Next it'll be the bloody Meek
    you ant a clue have you y would i have a go at them they didnt relise what they were letting themselfs in for.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

My mate was telling me that Algae is the next big thing becasue it grows quickly and once squeezed gives an oil like substance which could be refined for petrol.

Then the crumb as you're left with can be fed to the animals?

Post Thanks / Like

you ant a clue have you y would i have a go at them they didnt relise what they were letting themselfs in for.

I've got far more of a clue than you know. I just don't happen to agree with a single word you say .It's the sort of drivel that I've heard all before from far more educated sources .I cannot argue ,because it is you that has the closed mind .
    Simply to rant at anyone that says' hang on a minute' or just post links to any old NWO bollocks does not make your beliefs any more valid .

Post Thanks / Like

I've got far more of a clue than you know. I just don't happen to agree with a single word you say .It's the sort of drivel that I've heard all before from far more educated sources .I cannot argue ,because it is you that has the closed mind .
    Simply to rant at anyone that says' hang on a minute' or just post links to any old NWO bollocks does not make your beliefs any more valid .

quite clearly you have not a clue, show me am wrong .
    Last edited by dave j gtt; 19-10-2009 at 16:08.

Post Thanks / Like

Please take a read of the member rules, David

https://www.rtoc.org/club/?show=committee

Post Thanks / Like

quite clearly you have not a clue, show me am wrong you c ock

I just explained why I can't do that .

Post Thanks / Like

NO JRP , no one knows what i am or who i know or who i really am. i lead my own life and will never find myself to follow someone thru greed. am happy with nothing cheers

rules for what dawn ?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

on a serious note mr white how is ur daughter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    There are two main problems with the Human species:

Mostly they are not clever enough,

They are too short lived.

If humans lived to, say 500 years, then they WOULD give a carp about the future as it very much WOULD affect them. They would HAVE to fact and tackle overpopulation, disease, waste of the planets resources, damage to it's ecosystems or suffer the consequences IN THEIR LIFETIME.

They could spend maybe 50 or 100 years in education, instead of, for most people, about none. The spelling and grammar in this thread illustrate the lack of trained or natural ability at this basic skill and the lack of care over such accuracy and correctness, I expect, goes a lot further then just spelling and punctuation.

Many people do need to be led, told what to do, have the thinking done for them as they do lack the ability or desire to do it them selves. So there is always a reserve to draw on if you are not in that group and want to go and do some big time power and glory seeking and theiving/mass murder. There's no shortage of humans to will wage war for a payment and no shortage of people who will gather and direct them to do so.

If ALL humans spent 100 years in quality Education, or/and were treated successfully for their mental ailments, then that would all vanish.

Humans have evolved as tribes. They pretty much all have instinctive tribal mentality. It's with doubt or argument worked well for them up to recent millennia.

The problem is that now those instincts have to be put aside and replaced by and intellectual approach that is all seeing and understanding.

Our worlds leaders aren't entirely on this plane. They still look out for their nation when nationalism should be left in the past. The species now lives or dies as one, not as little groups and it's overpopulation that will be the Humans end.

The end of oil and the raise of Global temperature will put the squeeze on and billions will have to die.

The obvious way to make the vanishing resources go further is to stop breeding, mostly in the growing economies and that's where the main growth is.
    your right mate the oil trend will end and their will be a period of how you put it "instinctive tribal mentality" if there is nothing in place beforehand reading somwhere the other day its seems we may have already gone past peak oil. and our goverment dont seem to be doing much about it or they are holding it back considering nikolas telsa had already developed the electric car a very long time ago and his telsa coil which could transmit electricty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atecautos View Post
    on a serious note mr white how is ur daughter
    well my mrs has been to the school this afternoon and spoke with the teachers their going to have a word with the kids parents. thanks for asking

Post Thanks / Like

All my posts earlier are around one area which i would like to change and that is one of great importance and significance. Which is were this topic is now. i want to farm hemp to make fuel out of it. i want to make fibre form it. i want to farm it so everyone can reap the benifts. am no farmer , i just want the choice to use the worlds properties to good use.

If i come out and said that firstly , what would your view have been.

Post Thanks / Like

'What's money gonna get you ......but I missed out on a grand today '

Mixed messages there

Post Thanks / Like

All my posts earlier are around one area which i would like to change and that is one of great importance and significance. Which is were this topic is now. i want to farm hemp to make fuel out of it. i want to make fibre form it. i want to farm it so everyone can reap the benifts. am no farmer , i just want the choice to use the worlds properties to good use.

If i come out and said that firstly , what would your view have been.
    Well go and farm hemp then.........tens of thousands of people all over the world already do, go join them, it'll be fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

rules for what dawn ?
    Title Points Expires
    Inappropriate Language 2 1 Month
    Insulting other members 5 3 Month
    Disrespect towards the site staff 20 6 Month
    Aggression to members 30 6 Month

Post Thanks / Like

anybody ever read about the crystal skulls

Post Thanks / Like

Yes..and the precision of Mayan masonry and Chariots of the Gods and Jonathan Livingston Seagull