Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

wheel fitment

Still trying to shift my wheels so can anyone tell me what other cars my renault 5 wheels will fit (17" Kahn) or advise me what "fitment" they are so i can include this information in my sales add when i advertise them localy many thanks mart. (still looking for an exchange for some 15" if anyone interested)

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: wheel fitment

Well if they fit the 5gtt they must be 4 stud, PCD 100 I think the R5 is ET35, being Renault fitment they should fit some other renault model;s like the clio 16v, etc and some other manufatures ti name a few like Rover tomcats, Vauxhalls, to name a few

Post Thanks / Like

These are ones that fit according to a place just down the road to me!

http://www.alloywheels.com/search.as...5%20GT%20Turbo

Post Thanks / Like

Most wheels give the sizes on the back of them. They'll include width, et and height. If they're Renault fitment, the pcd measurements are going to be 4x100, as James mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by James5 View Post
    Well if they fit the 5gtt they must be 4 stud, PCD 100 I think the R5 is ET35, being Renault fitment they should fit some other renault model;s like the clio 16v, etc and some other manufatures ti name a few like Rover tomcats, Vauxhalls, to name a few

4x100

ET35

Centre bore 60.1mm

Post Thanks / Like

The centre bore is more than likely an accommodated size, in most cases vastly oversized, in which case you run spigot rings. It's very unlikely the centre bore is 60.1mm in other words.

Just take a wheel off, like I said, and I bet it's got all the info you need moulded into the back of it.

Committee, South East Regional Rep James5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam L View Post
    The centre bore is more than likely an accommodated size, in most cases vastly oversized, in which case you run spigot rings. It's very unlikely the centre bore is 60.1mm in other words.

Just take a wheel off, like I said, and I bet it's got all the info you need moulded into the back of it.