Post Thanks / Like

Buying from memebers using paypal?

Hi people. I have recently bought some items from a member but havent recieved one yet.

how long would you normally give it before you start to complain that the item hasn't come through yet?

Do many members get ripped off by other members? (is it a common thing on here)

and lastly, if money was sent as 'a gift' in paypay, is it still possible to get your money back.?

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Buying from memebers using paypal?

Well it does happen, sadly members do con other members....

More often than not the member has lack of time/forgets etc.... so you may not loose your money/parts...(I am one of the worst for replying to pm's )

Who is the member? What were the parts?

As for getting refund with paypal... if its sent as a gift I dont think you can get anything back...

Post Thanks / Like

well.. its been 2 weeks now so im not sure whats going on. He hasnt replied to my PM but i cant tell if hes been online or not. I ordered a starter motor and a speedo. The speedo has come but not the starter. Im js starting to get a little worried as 2 weeks seems like a sufficient amount of time to give.?? the member is PREZ06.

OH and what is the correct way to send money to a memeber using paypal? as aposed to a gift?

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the correct way to send anything via paypal is to use "pay for item", but people often do it as a gift to save the seller paypal fee's (abit dodgy but hey ho)

Now the good thing is I have brought something from PREZ06, and it was fast delivery... So I will drop him a pm now and show him this thread, hopefully he can sort it out...

Post Thanks / Like

Great. Thanks mate.

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

right had to go collect this from the post office its bee fcuking returned for some reason, ill stick the fcuka back in the post on monday
    apologise mark

and ive got a lot on my plate at the minute so this means **** all to me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prez06 View Post
    right had to go collect this from the post office its bee fcuking returned for some reason, ill stick the fcuka back in the post on monday
    apologise mark

and ive got a lot on my plate at the minute so this means **** all to me
    ok.. thanks. but all i needed from you is a reply, cos ive been left in the dark.

Oh and maybe you should see why its been returned? you dont want it sent back again for a reason you may need to have corrected..